Mark Wahlberg

I'm a member of Mark's Funky Bunch.

Always have been... always will be.

He just keeps looking better and better.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's been some lipo goin' on. A guy with his build, at his age, simply isn't going to have that kind of definition.

I disagree. I know some mature guys that are ripped up like a bad report card. Just consistent rigorous workouts and disciplined eating.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
he wasn't in this good of shape a few years back wasn't he?

There's been some lipo goin' on. A guy with his build, at his age, simply isn't going to have that kind of definition.

Not that that affect the fact he's TOTALLY HOT.

The guy just turned 39 for God's sake. Diet, exercise and little juice will work wonders--particularly if you've got something to build on...and he does. Take a look at him from his Marky Mark days.

Attachments

dmmd247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is well known that ALL of the full nude/frontal pics showing Mark's penis are fakes. He has not been totally exposed in either posed shots or 'hidden' camera shots. There are butt shots and side torso shots and a lot of tight 'tighty whitie' shots that show he is at best average size when soft, but none that have truley exposed the real thing. Even though he is in great shape for his age (38), IMO that window of opportunity has passed. He is happily married. I also do not see him as one of those nutty celebs that will film himself in a compromising position and then 'let' it leak to the press or internet.