deleted335119

1) i highly doubt he's 12 inches.
2) that first picture is Mario Lopez, it even says so in the web address

mikey41

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When it comes to Marky, well for me it's all about his perfect, smooth bubble butt.

BIGdkluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In the movie Boogie Nights, yes, the huge penis that he whips out at the end is definitely a fake.

However, shortly after the beginning of the film, Mark comes home from the restaurant where he works and goes into his room. He strips and stands in front of a mirror admiring his terrific body. In this scene, he's wearing only a skimpy speedo or maybe it's a pair of briefs, and he's showing quite a nice, large, penis-shaped bulge, which I'm sure, is his own REAL meat!

The story goes that at first Mark was very willing to use his own real dick for that famous last shot of the film, but when he learned how big it was supposed to be, then he agreed to let them use a fake one.

At any rate, he is indeed very HOT!

Last edited:
Reactions: WrikPrada

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some shirtless pics of Mark Wahlberg from the movie he's currently filming in Massachusetts, The Fighter. BTW, the guy with him in the blue-striped, long-sleeve shirt is a very thin Christian Bale, who is reported to have lost a lot of weight for this role. Why?...not a clue.

Attachments

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mark is sexy as hell. Would love to have a bf like him. lol. What's that black comedy flick he did where he was some sort of undercover bad ass starring Lela Rochon? That shit was so funny.

Reactions: WrikPrada