Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some of the hottest cock suckers and lovers out there are married gay or bi men. They probably don't get anywhere near what they want and stay on fire for it. Like my married hunting buddy, he used to tell me stories about the women he'd fucked while he was sucking my cock and begging for my cum. Sexuality is amazing.
I have had almost exact same experience with married military studs!

MNpervert

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well over half the men I hook up with are married to a woman. My steady FWB is a married guy his sex life with his wife is fine it is just something his wife cant give him. A strap on is great but skin to skin contact is still the best.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to fantasize about wearing a rugby helmet with handlebars mounted to the sides. Let’s ride!

I’ve always thought that weight benches looked like they’d provide ample opportunities for ideal face fucking positions. Let’s work out!

I’m in Denver. ;)
Got a “fuck bench” out in tack room of my barn. Riding horses gets the juices flowing on most gals——let them watch a stud horse breed a mare and a lot of your hide will leave under their fingernails.

Smoke10

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As I got older, I became more Bi, I enjoy sucking a cock now and then. In my "travels" I am meeting an increasing number of married men who enjoy sucking cock. i was once told that once you suck a cock, you will want to do it again. My first encounter sucking occured when a guy was sucking my cock and when he finished I asked him why he sucked cock. He told me that he could not really explain it, but to find out I should try it, he said if you don't like it , don't do it again. I sucked, I liked, I felt sort of guilty, but the desire was there and I have been doing it ever since.
True

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As much as i love pussy, I’m a major, major cocksucker and can’t stop, don’t want to stop and the more cocks I suck, the more cock I want to suck. Cock>pussy but pussy is still good stuff.
Well, I’m kinda similiar—get lotsa pussy but rarely does any of them suck cock as good as guys.

and marathon fucking—a dandy cocksucker really helps keep mr cock in the game!

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to fantasize about wearing a rugby helmet with handlebars mounted to the sides. Let’s ride!

I’ve always thought that weight benches looked like they’d provide ample opportunities for ideal face fucking positions. Let’s work out!

I’m in Denver. ;)
On your back, on the fuck bench, hands strapped to the legs, your head over the cushioned end——cock and balls drug over your face your mouth reaching—-soon it’ll be long, slow full strokes and I’ll see the apple end flaring inside your windpipe….

Reactions: merc41 and Biryder

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sadly, it was not. I wish my wife would join me (or at least support me) in my cocksucking endeavors.
Got a couple who sync well——he’s actually given her a lot of cocksucking pointers. Nice to have them both working my cock.
he gets off on being told ‘put it in her, rub her clit with the knob, now doggy, get under and get a grip on my nuts—-every 3rd stroke in your mouth—-shell boss him——take your time, get him hard for me again

LOOKINAROUND42501

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I live in a small town in kentucky. Gay masc alpha. I cant even begin to tell you the amount of married men I've fucked here. Many of them want it bareback and cum inside. I've been doing it for years and rarely mess with gay guys because there's so many married straight guys wanting fucked.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m not attracted to guys at all—-only contact is their mouth/my cock.

But—-I do prefer the married cocksuckers—-less risk both health wise and of them wierding out. Both gays and women can have drama….

married guys kinda ‘man of house’ at home, responsible person at work—-some of my greatest married cocksuckers are quite prominent.

Sucking cock, they’re subservient——dont have a bunch of responsibilities, concerns. They like me—-my cock—-being in charge.

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

But—-I do prefer the married cocksuckers—-less risk both health wise and of them wierding out. Both gays and women can have drama….

married guys kinda ‘man of house’ at home, responsible person at work—-some of my greatest married cocksuckers are quite prominent.

Sucking cock, they’re subservient——dont have a bunch of responsibilities, concerns. They like me—-my cock—-being in charge.
100% on the mark

ilovetowatchcs

Cherished Member
Media
Tamarac, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The two men I hook up with are married neighbors - with kids. And on weekends when they see my wife leave to go shoppiing, one of then always "just stops by" my house. Usually he stands in the kitchen, lowers his pants - and I kneel and suck. It works out good for the two of us.

jstsumguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Too bad you’re not in Denver! ;)

kevking7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of my hottest hook-ups was with a married man. I'm married to a woman as well (I explain the situation in other posts). He was interested in exploring his bi side, and so I let him suck my dick one afternoon. It was fucking hot how submissive he was. His dick wasn't small by any means, definitely average, but he loved how much bigger mine was. Even let himself gag on it a few times before I came on his face. He said he was thankful for the experience but I think it was a bit intense for him so we haven't done it again yet, but here's hoping...

onesmallone

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The two men I hook up with are married neighbors - with kids. And on weekends when they see my wife leave to go shoppiing, one of then always "just stops by" my house. Usually he stands in the kitchen, lowers his pants - and I kneel and suck. It works out good for the two of us.
I really want to find friends just like that.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my hottest hook-ups was with a married man. I'm married to a woman as well (I explain the situation in other posts). He was interested in exploring his bi side, and so I let him suck my dick one afternoon. It was fucking hot how submissive he was. His dick wasn't small by any means, definitely average, but he loved how much bigger mine was. Even let himself gag on it a few times before I came on his face. He said he was thankful for the experience but I think it was a bit intense for him so we haven't done it again yet, but here's hoping...
I really don’t=nt know how my cock compares to those of my cocksuckers—-I have -0- interest in theirs.

But you nailed it—-it’s the submissiveness——the control, the domination——

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really don’t=nt know how my cock compares to those of my cocksuckers—-I have -0- interest in theirs.

But you nailed it—-it’s the submissiveness——the control, the domination——
We're addicted to that control, the domination from a man like you.