Masturbation for over 60s only

Masturbation frequency (masturbation not cum shots)

• Total voters

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just turned 60 and am in a LTR. We don't have sex (no pity please). I jack off once a week. I'm on BP meds which gives me pretty severe ED, but I take herbals to help with the libido. After I cum, I completely lose interest for a few days.

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just turned 60 and am in a LTR. We don't have sex (no pity please). I jack off once a week. I'm on BP meds which gives me pretty severe ED, but I take herbals to help with the libido. After I cum, I completely lose interest for a few days.
At least you are getting off!

AdonisAddict

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 71 now, and 5 years ago I was masturbating about 5 times a week unless saw my FB that week. Since Covid, the breakup with the FB and turning 70, I'm down to 2 or 3 times per week.
Did you catch covid? I ask as I am wondering if reduced sexual function or virility is a side effect/sympton some people experience as a result of long covid?

Reactions: Nick56

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did you catch covid? I ask as I am wondering if reduced sexual function or virility is a side effect/sympton some people experience as a result of long covid?

I am 68 y.o. and have sustained LC, most notably lung damage and scarring. After a year, CAT scans show that my lungs have not healed. I also had "Covid Toes" and now there is sustained nerve damage in my feet.

I believe Covid has impacted people in ways that we won't fully understand, probably for about 3 decades. I could believe that Covid has impacted your sexual functioning.

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, I haven't had Covid.
My husband (35 years together) is very disabled and we can't have any degree of physical intimacy. I am very much of a caregiver and often need to be there at a moment's notice.
Also, after the breakup with my FB, my cardiologist added a new BP medicine to help with a suddenly elevated BP---This just killed my erections! I got off of that as quickly as I safely could.
So, frequency of masturbation is mostly about scheduling....I'm fairly certain I could still produce a good load every day.

AdonisAddict

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, I haven't had Covid.
My husband (35 years together) is very disabled and we can't have any degree of physical intimacy. I am very much of a caregiver and often need to be there at a moment's notice.
Also, after the breakup with my FB, my cardiologist added a new BP medicine to help with a suddenly elevated BP---This just killed my erections! I got off of that as quickly as I safely could.
So, frequency of masturbation is mostly about scheduling....I'm fairly certain I could still produce a good load every day.
Pleased to hear that full loads are likely on the horizon for you!

funlittlebuddy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm 63 and I find that on days where I've edged for an hour or two without cumming, I am much more motivated. My gym workouts are easier, I'm more sociable and generally in a better mood all day. If I have a full orgasm in the morning then I go the other way, losing motivation and becoming lethargic. I think edging should be medically prescribed to keep you feeling younger!
Totally agree with you! I edge daily without cumming. I have tons of energy

Reactions: goldscorpguy

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What herbals do you take? And do they really help with libido?

Nick56

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Overy 60's, must be more than 30 of us on here! I need more Input for my survey! Take a look, have a want then fill out the survey! At the mo.ent it's indicating a strong correlation to bigger cocks wa king .ore. I want to know if this is true.

Jacksbiguncutcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m over 65 and masturbate, almost always to orgasm, or have sex with partners, always to orgasm, about 3 times a day on average. I feel that all the sex is healthy for my cock. Even at my age, it gets rock hard and shoots big thick creamy loads. Check out my pics and vids!!!