Mattia vecchi, aka james lewis livemuscleshow, bodybuilder.

Troy71

Mythical Member
Media
London Borough of Camden, England, United Kingdom
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gut

c0892f02192e4c4008dcf5d6a1a500d51afa3e38.jpg

au2lenpmhf391.jpg

FLOh88baUAMDyrw.jpg:large

tak6av4khf391.jpg

p74li62mtnab1.jpg

Marco Tony

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wonder if he will have a long life. Bodybuilders nowadays falls like flies. Because of steroid abuse. They usualy die of a heart attack. Every years we hear about bodybuilders dying young. In their 30s and in their 40s. Especially competitive bodybuilders. Mattia is huge. He should be concerned about it. His heart is big. Its risky. Bodybuilders are aware of that. But they still go for it. No matter what. Bodybuilders needs to see doctors regurlarly. For their heart. Some bodybuilders dont seems to value life that much. As they keep getting bigger and bigger. Mattia should consider losing gains. He looks close to 300 pounds. Which is too much. 230 pounds would be better and healthier.

Reactions: Crystal ball

Troy71

Mythical Member
Media
London Borough of Camden, England, United Kingdom
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder if he will have a long life. Bodybuilders nowadays falls like flies. Because of steroid abuse. They usualy die of a heart attack. Every years we hear about bodybuilders dying young. In their 30s and in their 40s. Especially competitive bodybuilders. Mattia is huge. He should be concerned about it. His heart is big. Its risky. Bodybuilders are aware of that. But they still go for it. No matter what. Bodybuilders needs to see doctors regurlarly. For their heart. Some bodybuilders dont seems to value life that much. As they keep getting bigger and bigger. Mattia should consider losing gains. He looks close to 300 pounds. Which is too much. 230 pounds would be better and healthier.
No way is he near 300lbs

My name is Yum Yum gimme some

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: spindoctor500

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has to step it up and fuck a guy on camera
I agree with this. First, I don't know a lot of women who would be attracted to him (maybe a lot of guys either). I think, though, that if he could get a hot top like Cade Maddox to get him to bottom that would be awesome. He clearly likes to have his hole stimulated, but he needs someone who will worship his body and get him aroused enough to want to have a hard cock in his ass.