Mattia vecchi, aka james lewis livemuscleshow, bodybuilder.

Troy71

Mythical Member
Media
London Borough of Camden, England, United Kingdom
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MONSTER BODY - ThisVid.com

preview.jpg

wutshappening

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There seems to be some dildo videos.
There aren't, just ass
Ok there are some promising looking ones on his onlyfans wall (the one you posted and another one) but they’re the same censored trailers so I haven’t confirmed. I’ve been tricked before so I’ll confirm if I see more evidence.

bleuboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok there are some promising looking ones on his onlyfans wall (the one you posted and another one) but they’re the same censored trailers so I haven’t confirmed. I’ve been tricked before so I’ll confirm if I see more evidence.
Oh no, like his most recent 3-4 videos have all featured dildo-in-hole action.

wutshappening

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looks like 4 so far starting from December, but they’re all censored on his wall so I can’t really tell yet
He doesn't seem to respond quickly to DMs. It's been a week now. He used to do this no response thing, then he responded the last time I subscribed, and now he isn't responding again. How am I even going to confirm if he really did dildo videos if he's not selling them properly?

Reactions: Osoul82

wutshappening

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He doesn't seem to respond quickly to DMs. It's been a week now. He used to do this no response thing, then he responded the last time I subscribed, and now he isn't responding again. How am I even going to confirm if he really did dildo videos if he's not selling them properly?
Okay, I got the videos. He says he saw this thread so I’m not sharing them, but the horny bastard definitely can take dildos the size of his own dick and ride them like a pro

Reactions: Osoul82 and NY9000

wutshappening

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, I got the videos. He says he saw this thread so I’m not sharing them, but the horny bastard definitely can take dildos the size of his own dick and ride them like a pro
They’re very good videos. His asshole and prostate are definitely erogenous spots for him. He came with the dildos in his ass

Reactions: NY9000

wutshappening

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They’re very good videos. His asshole and prostate are definitely erogenous spots for him. He came with the dildos in his ass
Oh he actually came hands free while riding his dick sized dildo wow. And came a second time with hands while still with it inside

• Love
Reactions: NY9000 and kaymilla

wutshappening

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh he actually came hands free while riding his dick sized dildo wow. And came a second time with hands while still with it inside
This is the gimp suit video if anyone is subscribed and interested in purchasing from him

Reactions: NY9000

NY9000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
woah! Thank you man. I was waiting for someone to verify he was actually taking the dildos on those videos. Thank you for letting us know. I'm definitely purchasing them now!