Max Taylor Lifts

You are the reason these threads eventually get shut down because people cannot just let go of their politics. You think you did something special by criticizing a dude you're looking to get nudes non-consensually from? No, you didn't.
Truthfully I don’t care about any of this shit. I was just pointing out how weird you sounded. And maybe it’s not people like me who get threads shut down maybe it’s people like you who like to deter from the topic and make blockhead replies.

Truthfully I don’t care about any of this shit. I was just pointing out how weird you sounded. And maybe it’s not people like me who get threads shut down maybe it’s people like you who like to deter from the topic and make blockhead replies.
Lol don't even. You cared enough to bring up the politics in the first place. You're not as above it as you think you are.

Anyways, I am done arguing about this. Catch me here when someone posts Max Taylor's nudes.

This discussion already takes too many pages, at this point this will be a never ending story.
Anyway, I don't see the point in criticizing a person so many times (so many) in a thread especially dedicated to people who only admire his body.
We are free to do this, but I don´t see the point on it

Oh yeah, every rumour about him has been confirmed for me after he posted THIS today.
Extremely sexy man there's no need to search further for evidence of his shitty beliefs imo

View attachment 76687401
lmao he even only named a gay guy and two girls, it really reeks huh.

Someone just posted this snapchat screenshot and then deleted it, luckily I saved it. I don't know if it's real but I hope it is because that looks like his delicious ass. View attachment 80093241
I doubt it's real, the head area feels weird compared to the rest of the body imo. But who knows