Max Taylor Lifts

I honestly don't know if it's fake but when I saw his tattoo was there I believe it
I am very concerned you can't tell if this is fake or not. Friend, the shadows on the face do not match the body. The picture does not make any sense!

This guy is a trump supporter lol so that explains the homophobia and women-hating comments lmaooooo on his Twitter, he’s very anti-Biden/Harris and if you his likes, mostly conservative shit. Still a hot fucker tho.
Such a shame! Such a hot guy with a great ass! Kills the fantasy of me wanting to sniff and lick his sweaty crack!
InShot_20220616_131258136.mp4

1655392126853.mp4

1655391700467.mp4

This guy is a trump supporter lol so that explains the homophobia and women-hating comments lmaooooo on his Twitter, he’s very anti-Biden/Harris and if you his likes, mostly conservative shit. Still a hot fucker tho.
♀️
Yeah, he choses Ryan Reynolds over a MILF and he's got a girlfriend.
Very homophobe and women-hating... not.

He doesn't hate women and he's not homophobe. Just my opinion from what I see and hear from him on the internet.
I also don't see him as a trump-muppet.
Ive seen him make mysoginistic tik toks one after the other tho

He doesn't hate women and he's not homophobe. Just my opinion from what I see and hear from him on the internet.
I also don't see him as a trump-muppet.
But opinions aren't facts. Remember that misogynistic men have wives and girlfriends while claiming to love women. There's nuance to these things.

It's not a self-drag. Am I supposed to care that a bodybuilder doesn't like fat?
It’s the way you said it. There’s a difference between saying “I don’t care” and acting like you’re winning some sort of prize for not caring

Reactions: DominicDeviant
It’s the way you said it. There’s a difference between saying “I don’t care” and acting like you’re winning some sort of prize for not caring
At this point, some of you are projecting. If you don't like Max Taylor, then simply unwatch this thread so that those that do won't have to engage with you. As simple as that.

At this point, some of you are projecting. If you don't like Max Taylor, then simply unwatch this thread so that those that do won't have to engage with you. As simple as that.
I can think he’s hot and still think he has a hideous personality which he does. Regardless even if I didn’t I wouldn’t sit here and act like I’m special because I don’t care, or agree with the horrid things he does

I can think he’s hot and still think he has a hideous personality which he does. Regardless even if I didn’t I wouldn’t sit here and act like I’m special because I don’t care, or agree with the horrid things he does
Well said

You are the reason these threads eventually get shut down because people cannot just let go of their politics. You think you did something special by criticizing a dude you're looking to get nudes non-consensually from? No, you didn't.