Monsta X Wonho

JamesMorgan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What do you mean?
It was a “hitouch” after the concert so it was literally supposed to be a hi five and move on. The girls around me got hi fives but when my friend and I (both male) got to him he locked fingers and was beaming. He’s a very sweet person. So at the very LEAST, he doesn’t hate guys xx

ShadowCock2XX

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It was a “hitouch” after the concert so it was literally supposed to be a hi five and move on. The girls around me got hi fives but when my friend and I (both male) got to him he locked fingers and was beaming. He’s a very sweet person. So at the very LEAST, he doesn’t hate guys xx
OMG.... I can not believe it....

Reactions: takem1

crthicky

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Tried a few searches but it just came up with fanfics. Literally any details you can add for context would make it easier to search.
I meant he was playing an Instagram game that involved BL characters. That’s not straight behavior.

Reactions: lolcat3 and takem1

purplefreedom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh my God, that's amazing

Messinsideout5

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don’t think he’s straight. He reads Bl.
If the rumors in SK are true he ain't gay, could be bi tho, some rumors says that Starship covered for him, Shownu and I.M encounters with some girls on their dorms and hotels outside Korea, that were even a girl in London that said she went to Wonho room for the night and her socials were wiped out of internet

Reactions: Opalo1