Monsta X Wonho

If the rumors in SK are true he ain't gay, could be bi tho, some rumors says that Starship covered for him, Shownu and I.M encounters with some girls on their dorms and hotels outside Korea, that were even a girl in London that said she went to Wonho room for the night and her socials were wiped out of internet
"Her socials were wiped" is such loaded wording for what could easily just be "She deleted all her socials after getting harrassed on all fronts by the Oppa Defense League"

"Her socials were wiped" is such loaded wording for what could easily just be "She deleted all her socials after getting harrassed on all fronts by the Oppa Defense League"
If I were one of his reactionary fans I'd be happy that there's proof out there that he's straight

If the rumors in SK are true he ain't gay, could be bi tho, some rumors says that Starship covered for him, Shownu and I.M encounters with some girls on their dorms and hotels outside Korea, that were even a girl in London that said she went to Wonho room for the night and her socials were wiped out of internet
i know Shownu unknowinly got into a relationship with an already married woman but i can't seem to find anything on Wonho's hookups whatsoever

Does anyone know how to save gifs from twitter these are the best gifs of wonhos peach super crisp
As the maker of those gifs, here they are before Twitter decreased their quality (let's hope LPSG won't do the same)

Attachments

Gay or straight rumours, I just love hearing that Hoseok fucks :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Gay or straight rumours, I just love hearing that Hoseok fucks :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
It would be too naive to think that any of the Monsta X members plus Wonho don't do, like looking at him solo debuting with a song about one night stand, that he wrote the lyrics, like he is not the reckless wanton that some make it to be, but also he is not the overly "wuw" inocent Man too, like he is a normal young adult, and very typical gym bro that loves to show his gains and always be on little clothes (independent of sexuality) and he always was like that look at the performances of the pre debut group he was with Shownu, Jooheon and Gun, man already was taking his shirt off

He gives me bi vibes

It was a “hitouch” after the concert so it was literally supposed to be a hi five and move on. The girls around me got hi fives but when my friend and I (both male) got to him he locked fingers and was beaming. He’s a very sweet person. So at the very LEAST, he doesn’t hate guys xx
I can confirm this as well. I went to a hi touch event for the 2017 MONSTA X tour and this is what happened. All the other members just did a hi five and Wonho did too for my sister. But for me (a guy), he locked fingers with me and looked right in my eyes and smiled. I was actually pretty surprised.

Screw the nose job. That’s super common in with kpop idols. Does anyone here think his military enlistment is fake and this is all some sort of cover up? Idk… I just think it’s very weird that there’s no proof that he’s currently in the military. No photos, no fans saw him in intake, no videos of his head getting shaved, no fan sightings of him doing his job, and no confirmation that he actually ever completed training. It’s so weird that all of this stuff is hidden with him, but other idols who are far more popular and have done public work like him in the military had at least their military pics at graduation shown.

this is all either being saved for a YT channel or it’s a cover up for something. And if it is a cover up, I’m gonna laugh when he gets exposed by some Korean person

I can confirm this as well. I went to a hi touch event for the 2017 MONSTA X tour and this is what happened. All the other members just did a hi five and Wonho did too for my sister. But for me (a guy), he locked fingers with me and looked right in my eyes and smiled. I was actually pretty surprised.
I’ve never been so ready to drop my entire existence for someone like I was with Wonho xx

Reactions: Pau0330 and takem1