My Bulge Is A Problem At Work

bearbeard

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a med student and started clinical training which means wearing scrubs. It is difficult for a guy with any length not to bulge, for a big guy it is impossible. I know some guys who wear several pairs of pants. I sometimes wear basketball shorts underneath the scrubs, otherwise it is pretty obscene. Whilst bulging heavy really doesn't bother me (in fact I like it), it can be considered "unprofessional behaviour" if you have a very noticeable bulge. In this day and age I have heard (anecdotally) of people assuming a big guy was hard and getting reported for sexual harassment. Crazy.

I actually decided it would be easiest, and funniest, just to speak to the guy in charge about it clearly and frankly. He was obviously embarrassed, but noted it in my record (very funny). Whenever I have been challenged before I simply say, "I have a large penis, if you wouldn't expect a woman to bind her breasts don't expect me to bind my penis" (or words to that effect).
I admire how you dealt with this!

Reactions: masonjames

callmemrdave

Expert Member
Media
Jackson, Michigan, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love showing off my bulge and love when people get fixated on my bulge it makes me pudge when I see someone looking then they look away and then eyes go back too the bulge sometimes I will try to give them a better view like if I’m sitting I will sit back so they can get a good look or even stretch just right so my bulge is center stage

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was an error with my post, so here's an attempt at a fix..

In response to HorseHung40's comment: "3,) In lines at airports........................, By showing a bulge, I have received much better and faster service than I would have received by concealing it."

Me: I didn't receive better and faster service in the airport. Good Lord! They acted like they thought I might have a weapon of mass destruction in my pants (lol), and this was way back in February of 1999.

Maybe, some day I'll tell the story. :)

After repeated troubles going through government security....I went and filled out the paperwork and paid the fees to get a "trusted traveler" ID number...and only use those special security gates. I still get "x rayed" but at least I get a bit less public confrontations with security.

Reactions: ItalMusc

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a med student and started clinical training which means wearing scrubs. It is difficult for a guy with any length not to bulge, for a big guy it is impossible. I know some guys who wear several pairs of pants. I sometimes wear basketball shorts underneath the scrubs, otherwise it is pretty obscene. Whilst bulging heavy really doesn't bother me (in fact I like it), it can be considered "unprofessional behaviour" if you have a very noticeable bulge. In this day and age I have heard (anecdotally) of people assuming a big guy was hard and getting reported for sexual harassment. Crazy.

I actually decided it would be easiest, and funniest, just to speak to the guy in charge about it clearly and frankly. He was obviously embarrassed, but noted it in my record (very funny). Whenever I have been challenged before I simply say, "I have a large penis, if you wouldn't expect a woman to bind her breasts don't expect me to bind my penis" (or words to that effect).

Actually, I can not fit in any underwear that I have yet seen...so I have been wrapping myself up with ace bandages for decades now...so "binding" myself down my legs...penis to my left, and testicles to my right...

callmemrdave

Expert Member
Media
Jackson, Michigan, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love showing off my bulge and love when people get fixated on my bulge it makes me pudge when I see someone looking then they look away and then eyes go back too the bulge sometimes I will try to give them a better view like if I’m sitting I will sit back so they can get a good look or even stretch just right so my bulge is center stage
View attachment IMG_7172.MOV

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Interesting.. did you get hard from that... would love to see what they saw =P Virtual eye candy because age is no barrier you see! Lol
Just seen this now. A long time ago. When I was 25. Though I looked 18. I was a willing participant here. I let them unbutton me and their hands then ran over my penis inside my jeans in my underwear I should add. It was rather erotic. I didn't get erect but there was an effect so I had to push my penis to the right to zip up. I can't remember what my mates thought, we were all rather drunk. This was only for a brief moment and off they went. Today of course there would be a huge fuss but then it was a different time. Something similar happened in 1980 at a workplace, or I should say with a group of my mates. In this case my cock was held. I did get an erection. The Foreman was livid and wanted me to make a complaint which I refused to do as these were mt friends and I went along with it.

Reactions: caddymac

ItalMusc

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not to derail the thread with my relationship with the TSA. This picture bodes to the last comments and pretty much describes me ever time I fly. If I’m lucky it stops there. About half the time it ends in the private screening room with two agents. Now that we are back traveling again I am applying for the “trusted traveler” program asap.
1648495311484.png

(Sound up guys)
https://totaltoppkg.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F646025399259840512

Last edited:
D

deleted13821071

Not to derail the thread with my relationship with the TSA. This picture bodes to the last comments and pretty much describes me ever time I fly. If I’m lucky it stops there. About half the time it ends in the private screening room with two agents. Now that we are back traveling again I am applying for the “trusted traveler” program asap.
View attachment 66014081

(Sound up guys)
It's kind of a good problem to have though! At least from my sexy perspective!

Reactions: ItalMusc

I used to work with a woman that would always stare at my bulge. I miss catching her wandering eyes

Reactions: deleted1253403
D

deleted1138933

View attachment 66014081

(Sound up guys)
It's kind of a good problem to have though! At least from my sexy perspective!
I still do not see how that is a problem

• Love
Reactions: deleted13821071