My first experiences with dudes as a str8 guy

Sam was taking it hard at both ends. I was clapping his cheeks, whilst Joe was holding on to his face and working Sam’s throat over with his hard dick. We occasionally made eye contact and laughed or smiled, and Joe gave me some words of encouragement to fuck Sam harder, deeper, faster.

Eventually Joe decided it was his turn and asked me to switch. I withdrew my dick from Sam’s ass, gave his ass cheek one hard slap, and moved around to his face. He took hold of my dick and tried to start sucking, but I pulled it away from him. He looked at me confused, as I took a finger and started to rub it across the spit and drool that was around his mouth. Then I took that finger and sucked on it, before leaning down and kissing Sam. We kissed for a few seconds, until I felt his body tighten up against me. Joe had just entered his ass.

Joe was quickly in to a rhythm, but I still hadn’t let Sam suck me. He tried a few times, but I stopped him. The fuck Joe was giving him made him moan, and I used my hard dick to slap his face a few times. He held out his tongue to lick it as my dick connected with his face. He looked in to my eyes and moaned “please fuck my face stud”. Now he had earned it, and taking hold of the back of his head I gave Sam my full length to choke on.

The fucking continued a while, until Joe told Sam to get on his back. Sam sucked me a couple of seconds longer, before repositioning. Joe lifted his legs up on to his shoulders, and I mounted Sam’s face forcing my dick even deeper down his throat. Soon after, I moved myself down towards the bed, on top of Sam and took his dick in to my mouth. We were now in a 69, with Sam’s legs wide open and Joe fucking him.

On every thrust, Joe’s body connected with the top of my head. He started to play with my hair, occasionally pushing my head down to take all of Sam’s dick. This made Sam moan in to my dick, which made me moan even more!

Joe eventually pulled my head off Sam’s dick. When I looked up, I saw he had also taken his dick out of Sam’s ass and was presenting it to me, millimetres from my face. I didn’t need telling what to do, and took the dick in to my mouth. I could taste Sam on it still.

I sucked Joe a little, and started to alternate between his dick and Sam’s. Sam was still underneath me and still sucking me, and I was really close. I think Joe could sense it. He took hold of me and fucked my face, getting himself closer to a finish. It pushed me over the edge, and I came into Sam’s mouth.

Joe pushed me off his dick, and started to wank in to my open mouth. His creamy load started to erupt and filled my mouth, some running down the side of my face.

“Don’t swallow it, not yet” Joe said to me. Sam looked at me and smiled with a closed mouth, before showing me my load still inside it. We threw ourselves into a kiss, sharing the cum between us. Joe soon joined us and tasted it too as we shared a three way kiss.

“Aren’t we missing a load?” I asked and looked at Sam. I took hold of his dick and sucked hungrily. Joe started to play with Sam’s nipples. It didn’t take long at all before he shot his load in my mouth, which I shared with them both in another three way kiss.

Over the next couple of hours, we fucked, sucked, kissed and wanked in every combination possible. Sometimes threesomes, sometimes one of us took a breather. I think I shot 4, maybe 5 loads, the last couple barely producing anything. We were sweaty and spent, but all obsessed with satisfying each other. Our threesome only ended when Joe announced he soon had to leave.

He dressed himself, Sam and I remained naked and touching each other. We both pleaded with Joe to stay longer, offering our mouths, cocks and asses, but he had to go. Ready to leave, he kissed me passionately and then did the same to Sam. As he was set to go, I tried once more to tempt him to stay. I got on my hands and knees on the bed and spread my ass cheeks with my hands. “Just one more round?” I asked. I heard Joe laugh and he moved his face in to lick my ass once again. “I’ll be tasting that for a while” he said as he made his way out of the bedroom and downstairs. Sam and I stayed on the bed, and listened to the front door slam shut.

“He’s amazing” I said to Sam. “You are, I can’t believe how into it you are getting” he replied.

“How could I not? Look how fucking sexy you are” I said to Sam, and we started to make out again. Our dicks quickly rose, and we continued to feel every inch of each other.

“What should we get you to try next?” Sam asked me. I told him, I don’t really know what else there is to try!

“Wana go on a date?” Sam asked with a laugh. “No” I said, and he laughed again.

“I didn’t think so. I love being your dirty little secret” Sam said.

We kissed and fondled some more before Sam suggested we get some food. He said he would order in. We settled on a domino’s order.

We just hung out, still naked, waiting for the food to arrive. When it did, Sam threw a pair of shorts on, went down and collected the pizzas. He brought them back up to us in his room.

I took a slice, and asked Sam to pass me the garlic dip. He shot me a mischievous look, before dipping a finger in to the dip and bringing it to my face. I took his finger in to my mouth, and sucked it clean. We both shared a laugh.

With the pizza finished, I checked my phone to see the time. I’d been here basically the whole day and it was getting late. Sam saw me check the time and asked if I had to leave or if I could stay. “I can’t this time, but next time I want to stay” I said.

“Next time I will tie you up so you have to stay!” He said. I told him that sounded hot.

“So there will be a next time?” Sam said. I replied “of course, how could there not be?”.

“Want to take this with you?” Sam asked, reaching under his bed. He came back up with a fleshy coloured dildo, a realistic looking one with balls and a suction cup on the end of it. “Really?” I asked him. “You can send me some videos of you using it” Sam replied.

I took the dildo from him and inspected it. “Want some rubbers too?” Sam asked and reached into a bedside drawer to produce a handful of condoms. “Do you use one when you use this?” I asked him. “Sometimes” he replied.

I took a few, and the dildo, and started to get dressed. Sam watched me, staying naked throughout and slowly stroking his dick, his abs, and between his legs.

“what are you gona do for the rest of the night?” I asked Sam. He said nothing at first, just reached under the bed and produced another dildo. The third of his collection I had seen just today! This one was black, thicker than the one he gave to me. “Guess” he said.

“Me too I suppose” I said, looking again at the dildo he gave to me and laughing. “See you on Grindr then?”

“Cant wait” Sam said. “Hurry up home”.

We kissed a little more, and I took the opportunity to feel as much of his body again as I could. We broke the kiss and I moved to the bedroom door. “Bye slut” he said to me. “Bye slut” I replied, and took myself downstairs. I took one more look around, before letting myself out and getting in my car. I couldn’t wait to get home to try out my new toy.
This all threesome day was amazing! I thought that you would fuck the pizza guy to
Does this mean that you have videos of yourself playing with a dildo? That's hot

Reactions: Lukeyjukey
Sam was taking it hard at both ends. I was clapping his cheeks, whilst Joe was holding on to his face and working Sam’s throat over with his hard dick. We occasionally made eye contact and laughed or smiled, and Joe gave me some words of encouragement to fuck Sam harder, deeper, faster.

Eventually Joe decided it was his turn and asked me to switch. I withdrew my dick from Sam’s ass, gave his ass cheek one hard slap, and moved around to his face. He took hold of my dick and tried to start sucking, but I pulled it away from him. He looked at me confused, as I took a finger and started to rub it across the spit and drool that was around his mouth. Then I took that finger and sucked on it, before leaning down and kissing Sam. We kissed for a few seconds, until I felt his body tighten up against me. Joe had just entered his ass.

Joe was quickly in to a rhythm, but I still hadn’t let Sam suck me. He tried a few times, but I stopped him. The fuck Joe was giving him made him moan, and I used my hard dick to slap his face a few times. He held out his tongue to lick it as my dick connected with his face. He looked in to my eyes and moaned “please fuck my face stud”. Now he had earned it, and taking hold of the back of his head I gave Sam my full length to choke on.

The fucking continued a while, until Joe told Sam to get on his back. Sam sucked me a couple of seconds longer, before repositioning. Joe lifted his legs up on to his shoulders, and I mounted Sam’s face forcing my dick even deeper down his throat. Soon after, I moved myself down towards the bed, on top of Sam and took his dick in to my mouth. We were now in a 69, with Sam’s legs wide open and Joe fucking him.

On every thrust, Joe’s body connected with the top of my head. He started to play with my hair, occasionally pushing my head down to take all of Sam’s dick. This made Sam moan in to my dick, which made me moan even more!

Joe eventually pulled my head off Sam’s dick. When I looked up, I saw he had also taken his dick out of Sam’s ass and was presenting it to me, millimetres from my face. I didn’t need telling what to do, and took the dick in to my mouth. I could taste Sam on it still.

I sucked Joe a little, and started to alternate between his dick and Sam’s. Sam was still underneath me and still sucking me, and I was really close. I think Joe could sense it. He took hold of me and fucked my face, getting himself closer to a finish. It pushed me over the edge, and I came into Sam’s mouth.

Joe pushed me off his dick, and started to wank in to my open mouth. His creamy load started to erupt and filled my mouth, some running down the side of my face.

“Don’t swallow it, not yet” Joe said to me. Sam looked at me and smiled with a closed mouth, before showing me my load still inside it. We threw ourselves into a kiss, sharing the cum between us. Joe soon joined us and tasted it too as we shared a three way kiss.

“Aren’t we missing a load?” I asked and looked at Sam. I took hold of his dick and sucked hungrily. Joe started to play with Sam’s nipples. It didn’t take long at all before he shot his load in my mouth, which I shared with them both in another three way kiss.

Over the next couple of hours, we fucked, sucked, kissed and wanked in every combination possible. Sometimes threesomes, sometimes one of us took a breather. I think I shot 4, maybe 5 loads, the last couple barely producing anything. We were sweaty and spent, but all obsessed with satisfying each other. Our threesome only ended when Joe announced he soon had to leave.

He dressed himself, Sam and I remained naked and touching each other. We both pleaded with Joe to stay longer, offering our mouths, cocks and asses, but he had to go. Ready to leave, he kissed me passionately and then did the same to Sam. As he was set to go, I tried once more to tempt him to stay. I got on my hands and knees on the bed and spread my ass cheeks with my hands. “Just one more round?” I asked. I heard Joe laugh and he moved his face in to lick my ass once again. “I’ll be tasting that for a while” he said as he made his way out of the bedroom and downstairs. Sam and I stayed on the bed, and listened to the front door slam shut.

“He’s amazing” I said to Sam. “You are, I can’t believe how into it you are getting” he replied.

“How could I not? Look how fucking sexy you are” I said to Sam, and we started to make out again. Our dicks quickly rose, and we continued to feel every inch of each other.

“What should we get you to try next?” Sam asked me. I told him, I don’t really know what else there is to try!

“Wana go on a date?” Sam asked with a laugh. “No” I said, and he laughed again.

“I didn’t think so. I love being your dirty little secret” Sam said.

We kissed and fondled some more before Sam suggested we get some food. He said he would order in. We settled on a domino’s order.

We just hung out, still naked, waiting for the food to arrive. When it did, Sam threw a pair of shorts on, went down and collected the pizzas. He brought them back up to us in his room.

I took a slice, and asked Sam to pass me the garlic dip. He shot me a mischievous look, before dipping a finger in to the dip and bringing it to my face. I took his finger in to my mouth, and sucked it clean. We both shared a laugh.

With the pizza finished, I checked my phone to see the time. I’d been here basically the whole day and it was getting late. Sam saw me check the time and asked if I had to leave or if I could stay. “I can’t this time, but next time I want to stay” I said.

“Next time I will tie you up so you have to stay!” He said. I told him that sounded hot.

“So there will be a next time?” Sam said. I replied “of course, how could there not be?”.

“Want to take this with you?” Sam asked, reaching under his bed. He came back up with a fleshy coloured dildo, a realistic looking one with balls and a suction cup on the end of it. “Really?” I asked him. “You can send me some videos of you using it” Sam replied.

I took the dildo from him and inspected it. “Want some rubbers too?” Sam asked and reached into a bedside drawer to produce a handful of condoms. “Do you use one when you use this?” I asked him. “Sometimes” he replied.

I took a few, and the dildo, and started to get dressed. Sam watched me, staying naked throughout and slowly stroking his dick, his abs, and between his legs.

“what are you gona do for the rest of the night?” I asked Sam. He said nothing at first, just reached under the bed and produced another dildo. The third of his collection I had seen just today! This one was black, thicker than the one he gave to me. “Guess” he said.

“Me too I suppose” I said, looking again at the dildo he gave to me and laughing. “See you on Grindr then?”

“Cant wait” Sam said. “Hurry up home”.

We kissed a little more, and I took the opportunity to feel as much of his body again as I could. We broke the kiss and I moved to the bedroom door. “Bye slut” he said to me. “Bye slut” I replied, and took myself downstairs. I took one more look around, before letting myself out and getting in my car. I couldn’t wait to get home to try out my new toy.
The writer that you are my god.... I NEED MORE like i will eat it up 10 books im absolutely fine with it LOL

Long time lurker of this section, and enjoying a few stories very much ;) (especially stories by @Hungstraight @kayydavsx and @Str8der, keep up the amazing work!) and thought it was only fair I contributed my part.

Im going to share the first few experiences i had with guys, starting from not doing very much at all to doing pretty much everything there is to do! Its all based on how it actually happened, but i might use a bit of creativity to explain some of the less exciting moments.

Im not a writer or got any experience of writing, but i hope you enjoy reading about them as much as i enjoyed experiencing them!

I started to get curious about guys a few years ago but didnt expect to either act on it. It was just something i had in the back of my head and put it down to being able to appreciate a good looking dude.

Im a swimmer, and have been swimming for as long as ive been walking. I also play football (soccer) 2-3 times a week so i keep myself in good shape and im usually around other guys in good shape (sometimes not wearing very much). I’m 6 foot, lean muscled and smooth. I’ve never had any problem pulling girls, i do pretty well for myself.

Id had one mfm three some with a girl and my best mate years back. It was before i ever thought about guys in any sort of sexual way so we both did our thing and tried to avoid eye contact!

Like i said, i never had any plans to do anythin with guys and then covid hit. I split up with a girl i was with just before lockdown happened and the stay at home restrictions meant i spent a lot of time with just my hand for company. I was also in the middle of selling my flat to get a new place, and what was supposed to be a couple of week back living with my parents and younger siblings became a few months. And as i couldnt go swimming or play football, i was beginning to lose my mind.

Nearly 3 months in to lockdown i couldnt take much more. The girls i knew and had hooked up with before were scared about breaking the rules and i was fed up of just satisfying myself. One afternoon my hornyness clashed with my deep rooted curiosity and i downloaded grindr.

I didnt even know what i wanted or why i downloaded it, but before i knew it id created an account and logged in. Scared of seeing any familiar faces, i kept my face off the app and just uploaded a body pic.

Writing a bio was the craziest experience of my life, what the fuck was i supposed to say if i didnt even know why i was on the app!?

I figured at least some dirty talk was somethin different to just sitting in my room wankin, and there was no chance id do any more than that. A few grandads, fat guys and bots started messaging me, and i thought i made a big mistake downloading the app.

Then just as i was about to delete it, jacob popped up. He looked about my age and had a great body. Like i said, i can appreciate a hot guy and he absolutely was! We got talkin, i told him my story and he thought it was cool.

We spoke a little more, he told me about the things he likes to do with guys and it turned me on. Then he told me about the things he wanted to do with me and it turned me on even more.

I told him, you’re hot but im straight and i dont think i could bring myself to do the things youre saying but the dirty talk was really turning me on. He carried it on, and it carried on turning me on.

After a couple of days talking, i had my first wank with a guy in my mind. I was sex starved by this point, i had never gone so long without a fuck, and he really knew how to flick that switch in me.

He asked to see my dick, and i sent him a pic. He started to talk about worshipping it. Im pretty lucky, im about 7.5” and pretty thick. Id had plenty of compliments about it in the past but nothing like what jacob wanted to do to it.

On day 4, he asked me if i had broken lockdown rules yet. I had. I met a few friends for drinks a couple of times. Jacob asked why i wasnt breaking them to get laid. I hadnt thought about it until then. He continued to remind me how desperate i was for some fucking about. He sent me a video, it was him sucking an enormous dick. He said a mouth is a mouth, and his was craving it as much as my dick was craving the touch of someone except me.

I held my resistance for another day. I told jacob i wouldnt be able to get hard for a guy, and he asked if he had ever got me hard in our chats. He was right and he knew he was. “A mouth is a mouth” he said, “you help me and ill help you”, “nobody ever needs to know about it”, and the one that really sealed the deal, “it wont change anything, you can just cum and leave”

My heart racing, we made plans to meet. I didnt want him to know where i live, so i was to drive and meet up with him. He was going to suck me off in my car, i would drop him off home and everybody goes home satisfied. I told him it had to be soon or i would probably chicken out, and he said hes free right now.

I was already getting hard before i even left the house. As i went to leave, my dad saw me and asked where i was going. I told him i just needed to go on a drive to clear my head, and he didnt question me any more.

I drove to the address jacob sent me, opened grindr and told him i was there. There was no green dot, and when i clicked his profile it said he was last online 15 minutes ago. I waited another few minutes that felt like a lifetime, constantly checking the app and fighting the instinct to drive home.

I began to feel like i had been set up, and worried that if it had all been a prank then id shared pics with someone who could send them to anybody.

Then the front door opened. It was him. He was real and he was even hotter in person. He came to the car, let himself in to the passenger seat and said hi. He asked if i was ok, coz i was shaking with nerves. He told me theres no pressure and we didnt need to do this if i didnt want to. But i did. I regained my composure and we drove away.

We went to a huge open air car park about 10 minutes away from jacob’s. It was deserted, so i parked in a corner away from everything. On the journey, we just spoke about life and lockdown until about a minute away from the car park. He told me he thought i was really hot, and he couldnt wait to worship my big straight dick. I got hard in an instant.

I parked up and jacob said “well this is it”. He asked if i was ready, i nodded. He asked if he could take my shorts down, and i nodded again. I felt his hand on my crotch, slowly rubbing across my rock hard dick, and he grabbed my waistband and pulled them down.

Jacob grabbed my dick through my boxers, made a “mmm” sound and rubbed it. “Last chance” he said as he put one hand down my boxers. “Do it” i said to him. My boxers came down, and my dick sprung up…
‘Do it ‘ …I love it !

It was fortunate that I had taken the toy, because shortly afterwards we were back in lockdown. Covid cases were hitting an all time high, so we had to go back to the restrictions we had earlier in the year.

This took us through Christmas and in to the new year. Unlike the first lockdown, which had amazing weather, now it was cold, rainy, dark and glum.

After making the whole family have to isolate last time, I was warned that I had better not break any restrictions this time. That was fortunate too, because Sam, Jacob, Eddie and Joe all told me over the next couple of weeks that they had tested positive for covid. So the chances that I would of caught it were very high.

At first I didn’t really know how to use my new dildo, but practice made perfect and soon enough I was able to start giving my ass the pounding that it was missing. It wasn’t the same, but it would be sufficient for now. I did myself in all sorts of positions, i u favourite being to suction it to my floor and bounce on it.

I sent a couple of short videos of me using it to some of the guys I was talking to. I was also in touch with a really kinky girl I met on tinder, from around 50 miles away, and she was in to it too. She became the first girl who ever knew I liked my ass being used, but she never knew that I had taken real dick in there. Just the dildo. She had me send some pictures and videos to her as well, and shared plenty of hers with me.

I again took the opportunity of lockdown to fit in as many home workouts as I could, to make sure I was looking and feeling my best when the world reopened again. I quickly shed the extra couple of pounds I gained over Christmas, and got my abs nice and tight again. No matter what sort of workout I do, I can never really change my swimmers body much. So even when I work hard trying to get big arms, they just get tighter. It could be worse I suppose.

I was missing the feeling of being submissive as much as anything. This was a new discovery for me, but it turned me on so much. I tried to replicate it at home as much as I could, slapping my face with the dildo and pushing it down my throat to gag, but it wasn’t the same.

I familiarised myself with a lot of porn in this time - straight, bi and gay. In terms of the gay stuff, Corbin fisher became my go-to and when I found a guy who I found hot on there, I set about finding his videos in the darkest corners of the internet. I wanted to know if there was a Luke, and there was, and I managed to watch most of his stuff. Duncan was another favourite, and Sebastian. The guys who, in story line at least, had gone on a similar journey as me from straight boy to curious, to trying a little, to going all the way. It was hot for me to follow their journeys and compare them to mine.

It was four whole months in this lockdown, before we were able to reopen society again. I barely lasted two in the first one before I was breaking the rules and going hooking up, this time it was torture. I was determined to have plans in place for the reopening, to set up a day where I could lock myself away with someone and just have hours of sweaty sex. It was all set to be Sam, but he had to cancel a couple of days before. He had to go out of town for a family thing, and wouldn’t be back for a little bit.

I remember toying with the decision on who to reach out to next. I was between Eddie and Jacob, wishing it could be both of them ideally. I wanted to get thrown around a little. Eddie was probably the rougher of the two, but Jacob the bigger. I told Jacob my desire, and he said it turned him on. He made the decision for me - it was going to be him.

Jacob and I arranged to drive out to somewhere quieter again. I picked him up and we drove for quite a while, sharing stories from our lockdown experience. I told him about the porn I had been watching, and he asked if there was anything I had seen that I wanted to recreate.

I told him I wanted a role play experience and to pretend it was my first time again. He said that would be hot, and asked if I had any limits. “No, be as rough and aggressive as you want with me” I told him as I continued to drive.

We found a spot that looked suitably secluded. We got out of the car, and immediately in to the role playing.

“What are we doing out here?” I asked him in a trembling voice.

“Just giving you the chance to be as loud as you need to be without being caught” he replied.

“Will you be gentle?” I asked him, again putting a tremble in my voice.

“You wanted a real man you said. You’re gona take it like a real man” Jacob replied, with a sternness and deepness to his voice.

“Ok but please stop if I ask you to” I said. Jacob laughed. “And who do you think is gona stop me out here? You? You’re a pussy, and now your pussy is all mine” Jacob replied.

I pretended to get back in the car and said “I’m not sure this was a good idea”. Jacob came up behind me and pressed against my back. I was stuck between his body and the car. He whispered to me “we can do this the easy way or the hard way, but either way it ends with me fucking your ass. Are you gona be a man and take it or do i need to force you like the bitch you are?”

I felt his hard dick in my back. I was rock hard too. “Ok, I’ll do it” I said to him.

“Good” Jacob replied. Now get on your knees and suck this dick. He pulled it out from his shorts. God I missed the feeling of a warm dick over these past few months. I took hold of it, slowly dropped to my knees, and started to get into a slow sucking motion.

Jacob soon pushed my head back against the car door, and began fucking my face. All the time asking me “are you gona ride my dick?”

He pulled out, I fought to catch my breath and wiped the spit off my face. “You know” he said “I kind of wish you had put a bit more of a fight up”. I followed his prompt, and swung an arm in his general direction - not intending to actually hit him. Jacob caught my arm, twisted it and forced me to turn around. With my arm locked behind me, he pushed my front up against the car.

“That’s more like it, make me fight a little for this ass” Jacob told me. I feigned a struggle out of the hold he had me in, and he laughed. “Pathetic. I’m about to literally pop your cherry and you can’t even fight me off. I’m gona ruin your little straight ass”.

Jacob pulled my shorts and briefs down together, pushed two fingers in to my mouth and then took them and forced them up my ass. I was glad I had been using the dildo, coz he was rough! He fingered me pretty brutally, until he pulled them out, pushed me even harder against the car, and forced his dick inside me.

Jacob fucked me hard and fast, and I knew neither of us would last long. I carried on the role play, initially trying to struggle a little before accepting my fate and letting him fuck me.

As we fucked, it started to lightly rain. It got a little heavier, and we realised we probably had to get back in the car soon. Jacob sped up even more, and pulling my shoulders back he filled my ass with a thick, thick load. A few more thrusts, and he pulled out and slapped my ass cheek.

“You are bred. Well done for taking it like a man, eventually” he said.

I turned around to face him, and he saw my hard dick. “Wank it” he said. “Tell me thank you for fucking your ass and wank your dick to show me how much you enjoyed it”. I played along again, begrudgingly thanking him whilst on the inside having the time of my life. It really didn’t take much at all before I was shooting a big load up in the air, landing on the grass between us.

The rain had persisted and we were both soaked by now, so we got back in the car. Jacob smiled at me and asked “how was that? I didn’t go too far did I?” I smiled back at him, “you can go as far as you like next time, I loved it” I said. He asked “there’s gona be a next time then?” I said of course, and we started to make out.

Driving back towards home, I could feel Jacob’s load falling out of my ass and in to my briefs. I already knew what my plan would be for the rest of the night.

I dropped Jacob back at his, we made out a little more and I thanked him again for a great time. I drove home, headed up to my room and locked the door. Stripping off all of my wet clothes, I brought the briefs over to my bed. Then I took the dildo from under the bed, lubed it a little, and prodded it around my ass hole. I took the briefs, placed them over my face and started to fuck myself again.

It was fortunate that I had taken the toy, because shortly afterwards we were back in lockdown. Covid cases were hitting an all time high, so we had to go back to the restrictions we had earlier in the year.

This took us through Christmas and in to the new year. Unlike the first lockdown, which had amazing weather, now it was cold, rainy, dark and glum.

After making the whole family have to isolate last time, I was warned that I had better not break any restrictions this time. That was fortunate too, because Sam, Jacob, Eddie and Joe all told me over the next couple of weeks that they had tested positive for covid. So the chances that I would of caught it were very high.

At first I didn’t really know how to use my new dildo, but practice made perfect and soon enough I was able to start giving my ass the pounding that it was missing. It wasn’t the same, but it would be sufficient for now. I did myself in all sorts of positions, i u favourite being to suction it to my floor and bounce on it.

I sent a couple of short videos of me using it to some of the guys I was talking to. I was also in touch with a really kinky girl I met on tinder, from around 50 miles away, and she was in to it too. She became the first girl who ever knew I liked my ass being used, but she never knew that I had taken real dick in there. Just the dildo. She had me send some pictures and videos to her as well, and shared plenty of hers with me.

I again took the opportunity of lockdown to fit in as many home workouts as I could, to make sure I was looking and feeling my best when the world reopened again. I quickly shed the extra couple of pounds I gained over Christmas, and got my abs nice and tight again. No matter what sort of workout I do, I can never really change my swimmers body much. So even when I work hard trying to get big arms, they just get tighter. It could be worse I suppose.

I was missing the feeling of being submissive as much as anything. This was a new discovery for me, but it turned me on so much. I tried to replicate it at home as much as I could, slapping my face with the dildo and pushing it down my throat to gag, but it wasn’t the same.

I familiarised myself with a lot of porn in this time - straight, bi and gay. In terms of the gay stuff, Corbin fisher became my go-to and when I found a guy who I found hot on there, I set about finding his videos in the darkest corners of the internet. I wanted to know if there was a Luke, and there was, and I managed to watch most of his stuff. Duncan was another favourite, and Sebastian. The guys who, in story line at least, had gone on a similar journey as me from straight boy to curious, to trying a little, to going all the way. It was hot for me to follow their journeys and compare them to mine.

It was four whole months in this lockdown, before we were able to reopen society again. I barely lasted two in the first one before I was breaking the rules and going hooking up, this time it was torture. I was determined to have plans in place for the reopening, to set up a day where I could lock myself away with someone and just have hours of sweaty sex. It was all set to be Sam, but he had to cancel a couple of days before. He had to go out of town for a family thing, and wouldn’t be back for a little bit.

I remember toying with the decision on who to reach out to next. I was between Eddie and Jacob, wishing it could be both of them ideally. I wanted to get thrown around a little. Eddie was probably the rougher of the two, but Jacob the bigger. I told Jacob my desire, and he said it turned him on. He made the decision for me - it was going to be him.

Jacob and I arranged to drive out to somewhere quieter again. I picked him up and we drove for quite a while, sharing stories from our lockdown experience. I told him about the porn I had been watching, and he asked if there was anything I had seen that I wanted to recreate.

I told him I wanted a role play experience and to pretend it was my first time again. He said that would be hot, and asked if I had any limits. “No, be as rough and aggressive as you want with me” I told him as I continued to drive.

We found a spot that looked suitably secluded. We got out of the car, and immediately in to the role playing.

“Just giving you the chance to be as loud as you need to be without being caught” he replied.

“You wanted a real man you said. You’re gona take it like a real man” Jacob replied, with a sternness and deepness to his voice.

“Ok but please stop if I ask you to” I said. Jacob laughed. “And who do you think is gona stop me out here? You? You’re a pussy, and now your pussy is all mine” Jacob replied.

I pretended to get back in the car and said “I’m not sure this was a good idea”. Jacob came up behind me and pressed against my back. I was stuck between his body and the car. He whispered to me “we can do this the easy way or the hard way, but either way it ends with me fucking your ass. Are you gona be a man and take it or do i need to force you like the bitch you are?”

I felt his hard dick in my back. I was rock hard too. “Ok, I’ll do it” I said to him.

“Good” Jacob replied. Now get on your knees and suck this dick. He pulled it out from his shorts. God I missed the feeling of a warm dick over these past few months. I took hold of it, slowly dropped to my knees, and started to get into a slow sucking motion.

Jacob soon pushed my head back against the car door, and began fucking my face. All the time asking me “are you gona ride my dick?”

He pulled out, I fought to catch my breath and wiped the spit off my face. “You know” he said “I kind of wish you had put a bit more of a fight up”. I followed his prompt, and swung an arm in his general direction - not intending to actually hit him. Jacob caught my arm, twisted it and forced me to turn around. With my arm locked behind me, he pushed my front up against the car.

“That’s more like it, make me fight a little for this ass” Jacob told me. I feigned a struggle out of the hold he had me in, and he laughed. “Pathetic. I’m about to literally pop your cherry and you can’t even fight me off. I’m gona ruin your little straight ass”.

Jacob pulled my shorts and briefs down together, pushed two fingers in to my mouth and then took them and forced them up my ass. I was glad I had been using the dildo, coz he was rough! He fingered me pretty brutally, until he pulled them out, pushed me even harder against the car, and forced his dick inside me.

Jacob fucked me hard and fast, and I knew neither of us would last long. I carried on the role play, initially trying to struggle a little before accepting my fate and letting him fuck me.

As we fucked, it started to lightly rain. It got a little heavier, and we realised we probably had to get back in the car soon. Jacob sped up even more, and pulling my shoulders back he filled my ass with a thick, thick load. A few more thrusts, and he pulled out and slapped my ass cheek.

I turned around to face him, and he saw my hard dick. “Wank it” he said. “Tell me thank you for fucking your ass and wank your dick to show me how much you enjoyed it”. I played along again, begrudgingly thanking him whilst on the inside having the time of my life. It really didn’t take much at all before I was shooting a big load up in the air, landing on the grass between us.

The rain had persisted and we were both soaked by now, so we got back in the car. Jacob smiled at me and asked “how was that? I didn’t go too far did I?” I smiled back at him, “you can go as far as you like next time, I loved it” I said. He asked “there’s gona be a next time then?” I said of course, and we started to make out.

Driving back towards home, I could feel Jacob’s load falling out of my ass and in to my briefs. I already knew what my plan would be for the rest of the night.

I dropped Jacob back at his, we made out a little more and I thanked him again for a great time. I drove home, headed up to my room and locked the door. Stripping off all of my wet clothes, I brought the briefs over to my bed. Then I took the dildo from under the bed, lubed it a little, and prodded it around my ass hole. I took the briefs, placed them over my face and started to fuck myself again.
You were living with your parents during this period, right? You weren't ever afraid either of them would find your dildo, lube, etc.? They never came into your room? In this instance, you weren't afraid of them seeing you come in the door soaking wet? I'm just curious as to how you kept everything undercover.

Yeah i moved back in with family just before the first lockdown. My room there had a lock on and they never really came in unless they were invited in. I used to hide everything where they wouldnt be found. The family room downstairs was at the back of the house, so if they were in there they usually wouldnt see me come home - it was pretty normal for me to just come through the front door and straight up to my room

Yeah i moved back in with family just before the first lockdown. My room there had a lock on and they never really came in unless they were invited in. I used to hide everything where they wouldnt be found. The family room downstairs was at the back of the house, so if they were in there they usually wouldnt see me come home - it was pretty normal for me to just come through the front door and straight up to my room
Did you come out to your family as bi or pan? I would love to read a heartwarming coming out scene as you really accept what you are now.

Wow, Luke, thank you for this, it's really hot to imagine you playing with that dildo. Keep going, please

Did you come out to your family as bi or pan? I would love to read a heartwarming coming out scene as you really accept what you are now.
Nobody except the guys ive fooled around with know about this side of me. But now I’ve told you i guess it’s our dirty little secret now :emoji_zipper_mouth:

Luke,Duncan and Sebastian?Any particular hot scenes you could suggest?
I really like the vocal stuff, so stuff where they say things like “I want you to fuck me” for the first time. Turns me on like nothing else

We were now heading into the summer of 2021, which meant it had been almost a year since that first moment of exploration and sexual contact with a guy, in my car with Jacob. Now one year on, those nerves and doubts of that day felt strange to me. Why was I so worried about just letting someone suck me off? It wasn’t like I was having to do anything, but it felt like such a forbidden act back then.

Now, I was practically limitless and actively looking to experience more new things, more kinks, more fun, more cock.

Don’t get me wrong, there was still girls and plenty of them, but none of that was new. One year on, it was still so exciting to have this secret side of my life that nobody could ever know.

In those early experiences, I was clear with myself and with the guys that it was just sex and nothing else. The longer I had been in touch with them though, in a few cases it had turned in to a friendship. Just the sort of friendship where you occasionally meet up in secret to fuck each others brains out. I was never gona introduce them to my ‘real life’ friends, but in some cases I was talking about other topics and even socialising with these guys.

That summer, the euros (football/soccer) were on and as a big football fan, it was the closest there had been to ‘real’ football with crowds in the stadiums since before the pandemic. Lockdown football was ok, but I couldn’t wait for the real stuff to start again.

Where I live is right on the border of England and Wales. My dad is English, my mum Welsh, so I usually float between supporting both (though I usually fall a little more on to the Welsh side).

Eddie had asked me if I wanted to go for a few drinks and watch that evening’s match, which was England v Ukraine. The first time we ever met was playing football against each other, and we were both big football fans, so it never felt weird or like a date. We met up early in the day, and headed out for a few drinks. There was another game on before England, Denmark v Czech Republic, so we watched that in a bar and got drunk together.

The match was nothing memorable, but a couple of players from each side caught my eye. For Czech Republic, Schick looked like an Adonis. For Denmark, I paid particular attention to Christensen. He had played in the premier league for years, I had watched him play against my team, Liverpool, before. But that was before, and now I was looking at him in a very different light. Eddie noticed me.

“Like what you see then?” He asked me.

“He looks a bit like you, I never noticed it before” I replied with a laugh.

“No wonder you are checking him out then” Eddie replied and pulled me closer with an arm around my side. “Does that mean you wana do the things we do with him then?” He whispered.

“I wouldn’t say no but I doubt he could make it here in time tonight” I laughed back.

We drank a little more, and the bar continued to fill up ahead of the England match. It was starting to take longer and longer to get served at the bar, and as we were both quite a few drinks deep by this point it was particularly frustrating.

“I can’t be assed with this any more. I’ve got drink in mine if you wana get an Uber and head back there for the match?” Eddie said. Our eyes connected and we both knew what was on the cards.

“Sounds good, let’s go” I said.

We had to wait a little while for the Uber, but we arrived back at eddie’s just before the England game kicked off. He brought us some drinks through, and we sat in his lounge watching the tv. We were sat as close as possible without actually touching, he had an arm on the back of the sofa which stretched behind my head.

England went 1-0 ahead very early. As we celebrated the goal, our eyes locked again.

“We can watch this upstairs if you would rather” Eddie said to me.

“Sounds great” I replied, and fell in to a kiss.

We made out a little then moved upstairs. As eddie turned the tv on to the right channel, I took off my t shirt and shorts so I was just in a pair of briefs. Eddie turned around and saw my state of undress and laughed, saying “someone is eager”. I told him I was just making myself more comfortable, and we both laughed.

“Make me more comfortable” Eddie said. I lifted his t shirt off and revealed his tanned, smooth, toned body. He looked fantastic. The shorts were off next, and I could feel his hard dick through his boxers.

“Shame that Christensen from Denmark couldn’t be here” Eddie said. I looked to the tv, and the camera was focused on Mason mount. “Not a bad alternative“ I said.

Eddie looked at the screen and back at me again. “So you’re in to mount then, of course you are”. I just replied “he’s fit”. Eddie said “I bet you wish he could be here too yeah?”.

“Yeah but since he can’t be, you will just have to mount me instead” I replied and threw myself at him. We made out, stroking each others dicks and pulling them out of our underwear. We kissed and wanked, until I broke it to take his dick in to my mouth.

Eddie was his usual vocal self, but this time he took a role play approach. “Mmm suck Mason Mount’s dick” he kept saying to me. Eddie was hot as hell but the fantasy of sucking Mount was pushing me on more than ever, and I gave him a masterful blowjob.

When I pulled off his dick, I expected him to get straight in to fucking but he wanted a bit of fantasy play too. “I prefer John Stones” Eddie said, and started to suck me.

I played in to the fantasy, saying things like “suck John’s big fat dick” as he serviced me.

The blowjob continued and I was getting closer. “Where’s your lube?” I asked him. He stopped sucking me momentarily to say “bottom drawer” before starting to suck me again.

I managed to reach it by my fingertips, and lifted the tube back to the bed. I opened it, squirted some on to my fingers, and reached down his back towards his ass. Before I could get there, he came off my dick again to say “you first” before resuming the blowjob. That was fine with me. I changed course, lifted my ass off the bed and started to lube my ass hole.

Suitably prepared, I said “fuck me Mason”. I got up on my hands and knees, facing the tv, and Eddie got in to position behind me. He was soon fucking me as i watched the match, seeing the man on the screen that we were role playing was pounding me from behind.

“Yes mason, fuck yes Mason” I moaned as Eddie railed me. He played along too, and pulled my head back by my hair to fuck me deeper.

Phil Foden, one of the substitutes, flashed up on the screen. Another player I found unbelievably hot. “Oh fuck Phil you want a go too?” I moaned. Eddie looked up and saw what I was talking about, and fell into character again. Now he was Phil Foden, going to work on my ass.

“Fuck I’m so close” I told him, and flipped over on to my back. Eddie was quickly back inside me. “Who do you want to fill you up?” Eddie asked me. I looked again to the screen, and Declan Rice was in it. “Give me your creamy load Declan” I moaned. I was shooting my own load seconds later, which went absolutely everywhere.

Eddie was right behind me, and I felt his cum paint my insides. He held me tightly as he unloaded in to me. He fell in to me, and we made out as our orgasms subsided.

With my arms around him, looking behind me at the tv, I saw John Stones flash up. Half time was fast approaching. I said to Eddie “so does John Stones get the chance to ride your ass next?”

“I want you to you to fucking ruin me John Stones” Eddie said, and kissed me again, parting his legs in the process to give me access.

We had barely watched any of the match, but we had worked our way through fantasies involving half of the team already. I didn’t expect us to watch much of the second half, especially now it was my turn to fuck him.

We were now heading into the summer of 2021, which meant it had been almost a year since that first moment of exploration and sexual contact with a guy, in my car with Jacob. Now one year on, those nerves and doubts of that day felt strange to me. Why was I so worried about just letting someone suck me off? It wasn’t like I was having to do anything, but it felt like such a forbidden act back then.

Now, I was practically limitless and actively looking to experience more new things, more kinks, more fun, more cock.

Don’t get me wrong, there was still girls and plenty of them, but none of that was new. One year on, it was still so exciting to have this secret side of my life that nobody could ever know.

In those early experiences, I was clear with myself and with the guys that it was just sex and nothing else. The longer I had been in touch with them though, in a few cases it had turned in to a friendship. Just the sort of friendship where you occasionally meet up in secret to fuck each others brains out. I was never gona introduce them to my ‘real life’ friends, but in some cases I was talking about other topics and even socialising with these guys.

That summer, the euros (football/soccer) were on and as a big football fan, it was the closest there had been to ‘real’ football with crowds in the stadiums since before the pandemic. Lockdown football was ok, but I couldn’t wait for the real stuff to start again.

Where I live is right on the border of England and Wales. My dad is English, my mum Welsh, so I usually float between supporting both (though I usually fall a little more on to the Welsh side).

Eddie had asked me if I wanted to go for a few drinks and watch that evening’s match, which was England v Ukraine. The first time we ever met was playing football against each other, and we were both big football fans, so it never felt weird or like a date. We met up early in the day, and headed out for a few drinks. There was another game on before England, Denmark v Czech Republic, so we watched that in a bar and got drunk together.

The match was nothing memorable, but a couple of players from each side caught my eye. For Czech Republic, Schick looked like an Adonis. For Denmark, I paid particular attention to Christensen. He had played in the premier league for years, I had watched him play against my team, Liverpool, before. But that was before, and now I was looking at him in a very different light. Eddie noticed me.

“No wonder you are checking him out then” Eddie replied and pulled me closer with an arm around my side. “Does that mean you wana do the things we do with him then?” He whispered.

“I wouldn’t say no but I doubt he could make it here in time tonight” I laughed back.

We drank a little more, and the bar continued to fill up ahead of the England match. It was starting to take longer and longer to get served at the bar, and as we were both quite a few drinks deep by this point it was particularly frustrating.

“I can’t be assed with this any more. I’ve got drink in mine if you wana get an Uber and head back there for the match?” Eddie said. Our eyes connected and we both knew what was on the cards.

We had to wait a little while for the Uber, but we arrived back at eddie’s just before the England game kicked off. He brought us some drinks through, and we sat in his lounge watching the tv. We were sat as close as possible without actually touching, he had an arm on the back of the sofa which stretched behind my head.

England went 1-0 ahead very early. As we celebrated the goal, our eyes locked again.

We made out a little then moved upstairs. As eddie turned the tv on to the right channel, I took off my t shirt and shorts so I was just in a pair of briefs. Eddie turned around and saw my state of undress and laughed, saying “someone is eager”. I told him I was just making myself more comfortable, and we both laughed.

“Make me more comfortable” Eddie said. I lifted his t shirt off and revealed his tanned, smooth, toned body. He looked fantastic. The shorts were off next, and I could feel his hard dick through his boxers.

“Shame that Christensen from Denmark couldn’t be here” Eddie said. I looked to the tv, and the camera was focused on Mason mount. “Not a bad alternative“ I said.

Eddie looked at the screen and back at me again. “So you’re in to mount then, of course you are”. I just replied “he’s fit”. Eddie said “I bet you wish he could be here too yeah?”.

“Yeah but since he can’t be, you will just have to mount me instead” I replied and threw myself at him. We made out, stroking each others dicks and pulling them out of our underwear. We kissed and wanked, until I broke it to take his dick in to my mouth.

Eddie was his usual vocal self, but this time he took a role play approach. “Mmm suck Mason Mount’s dick” he kept saying to me. Eddie was hot as hell but the fantasy of sucking Mount was pushing me on more than ever, and I gave him a masterful blowjob.

When I pulled off his dick, I expected him to get straight in to fucking but he wanted a bit of fantasy play too. “I prefer John Stones” Eddie said, and started to suck me.

I played in to the fantasy, saying things like “suck John’s big fat dick” as he serviced me.

The blowjob continued and I was getting closer. “Where’s your lube?” I asked him. He stopped sucking me momentarily to say “bottom drawer” before starting to suck me again.

I managed to reach it by my fingertips, and lifted the tube back to the bed. I opened it, squirted some on to my fingers, and reached down his back towards his ass. Before I could get there, he came off my dick again to say “you first” before resuming the blowjob. That was fine with me. I changed course, lifted my ass off the bed and started to lube my ass hole.

Suitably prepared, I said “fuck me Mason”. I got up on my hands and knees, facing the tv, and Eddie got in to position behind me. He was soon fucking me as i watched the match, seeing the man on the screen that we were role playing was pounding me from behind.

“Yes mason, fuck yes Mason” I moaned as Eddie railed me. He played along too, and pulled my head back by my hair to fuck me deeper.

Phil Foden, one of the substitutes, flashed up on the screen. Another player I found unbelievably hot. “Oh fuck Phil you want a go too?” I moaned. Eddie looked up and saw what I was talking about, and fell into character again. Now he was Phil Foden, going to work on my ass.

“Fuck I’m so close” I told him, and flipped over on to my back. Eddie was quickly back inside me. “Who do you want to fill you up?” Eddie asked me. I looked again to the screen, and Declan Rice was in it. “Give me your creamy load Declan” I moaned. I was shooting my own load seconds later, which went absolutely everywhere.

Eddie was right behind me, and I felt his cum paint my insides. He held me tightly as he unloaded in to me. He fell in to me, and we made out as our orgasms subsided.

With my arms around him, looking behind me at the tv, I saw John Stones flash up. Half time was fast approaching. I said to Eddie “so does John Stones get the chance to ride your ass next?”

“I want you to you to fucking ruin me John Stones” Eddie said, and kissed me again, parting his legs in the process to give me access.

We had barely watched any of the match, but we had worked our way through fantasies involving half of the team already. I didn’t expect us to watch much of the second half, especially now it was my turn to fuck him.
I'm not into football, but this is hot and nice, thanks

I looked up all the players you mentioned. Are you talking about Jacob Christensen, the very attractive blond guy from Denmark. If so, I’m right with you. He’s hot. I’d love to bed him.

I dont mean to complain but that was short as hell im cryin

I buried my face in to Eddie’s ass and licked at his hole, occasionally jabbing my tongue in to him and making his whole body shake. He sometimes moaned, sometimes buried his head in to the bed, and sometimes said things like “fuck yeah John” playing along with the role play we had started.

I ate and ate and ate that ass, to the point where Eddie was begging me for mercy and to fuck him instead. My cock was rock hard and ached. I couldn’t wait to fuck him, but I wanted to eat this hole forever. Eddie’s pleas got more and more desperate, until he couldn’t take any more and had to move away from my face.

“Fucking hell man im begging you” he said to me. He was insanely hard, when I grabbed his dick I could barely pull it away from his body. “I don’t care if it’s John Stones or Luke or any body else, just fuck my ass now” he said.

I reprised my role in the fantasy. “Your ass tastes amazing Phil (Foden), but now big John is going to ruin it”.

“Thank fuck for that” Eddie said, flipping on to his back and lifting his legs up for me. I took hold of one of them, feeling every muscle and light hair as I lifted it up on to my chest to rest. I spit on my dick, lined it up, and pushed it straight in to Eddie’s desperate hole.

Eddie grabbed at both sides of the bed with his hands, and moaned deeply as I entered him. I guessed he hadn’t bottomed for a while. It took a few slower strokes to open him up again, but before too long I was in to a good rhythm and hitting his pleading ass.

At one stage Eddie moaned “oh fuck Luke”. I corrected him, just saying “John”, which caused him to moan again. Eddie remembered the role play and got back in to character. “Oh fuck John, fuck me John. I’m your little slut John” he said, as he took my dick.

I was loving the view of this hot guy on his back taking it, but I was also picturing the players we were role playing being in the same situation. John Stones smashing Phil Foden in the changing rooms at the training ground, and that fantasy paired with the reality tipped me dangerously close to the edge.

Sensing that my orgasm wasn’t far away, I pulled out of Eddie and told him to get up on his knees, slapping his ass as he readjusted his position. He was in place in about a second, desperate to resume the fuck in doggy. I was quickly back inside him, pulling him back on to my dick by his strong shoulders. Eddie moaned even more as I fucked him again.

I whispered “I’m really close Foden, where do you want it?”. Amongst his moans, Eddie managed to say “fill me up John” which was ideal, because a few seconds later I was spurting my cum inside his ass. Still inside him for the final few drops, Eddie wiggled his ass and danced a little with it. He looked unbelievable in this position.

I was spent, and pulled out of him. Before I could say or do anything, Eddie jumped on me and mounted my face. He slapped me with his hard dick, and started to force it in to my mouth.

“I’m not just the bitch you want me to be John, I can hold my own” he said, carrying on the role play even more.

I started to suck Eddie, and he took hold of me by the back of my head and face fucked me a little. “Suck it, lick it” he occasionally said.

“I’m not gona even tell you when I’m close, my tasty cum can be a nice surprise for you” he said, picking up the pace a little. Eddie had hold of my head in one hand, and used the other to stroke his hairless, toned body. He occasionally held it behind his head exposing his sexy armpit.

I was choking, coughing and drooling everywhere but he didn’t let up. Then I saw his body tighten, and before I could react I felt the first shot of cum hit the back of my throat. Followed by the next one, and the next one, and the next one.

Eddie held me, his dick still inside my mouth, until well after his cumshot until his dick started to soften. He let me go, and I fell backwards on to the bed as a sweaty, spent, drooling mess. He jumped on top of me, and we made out.

The match was over, it was getting pretty late, but I had absolutely no thoughts of going home. “Can I stay?” I asked Eddie.

“Where the fuck did you think you were going?” He asked me. We both shared a laugh.

“Got another fantasy you want to play out?” He asked. “Loads but the one I want the most, I’m not sure we could do just the two of us” I replied.

“Group stuff then?” Eddie asked, I nodded. “Have you done any yet?”

“I had a threesome but I want like a big messy orgy” I said in response.

“The entire squad all going at each other then?” Eddie said. I nodded and said “that would be so fucking hot”.

“Well let me make some calls for next time, but for now I want to remember that time you took my dick for the first time, the first one you ever took” said Eddie.

The idea turned me on. That night was forever etched in my mind, I had wanked to the memory of it plenty of times, so it would be fucking hot to do it again.

So we did, with me trying to sound convincing this time saying that I wasn’t sure if I could take it and Eddie basically deciding for both of us that it was happening.

We had a wild night, replaying that first time I ever took Eddie’s dick. And on this night, I took it again and again and again.

I buried my face in to Eddie’s ass and licked at his hole, occasionally jabbing my tongue in to him and making his whole body shake. He sometimes moaned, sometimes buried his head in to the bed, and sometimes said things like “fuck yeah John” playing along with the role play we had started.

I ate and ate and ate that ass, to the point where Eddie was begging me for mercy and to fuck him instead. My cock was rock hard and ached. I couldn’t wait to fuck him, but I wanted to eat this hole forever. Eddie’s pleas got more and more desperate, until he couldn’t take any more and had to move away from my face.

“Fucking hell man im begging you” he said to me. He was insanely hard, when I grabbed his dick I could barely pull it away from his body. “I don’t care if it’s John Stones or Luke or any body else, just fuck my ass now” he said.

I reprised my role in the fantasy. “Your ass tastes amazing Phil (Foden), but now big John is going to ruin it”.

“Thank fuck for that” Eddie said, flipping on to his back and lifting his legs up for me. I took hold of one of them, feeling every muscle and light hair as I lifted it up on to my chest to rest. I spit on my dick, lined it up, and pushed it straight in to Eddie’s desperate hole.

Eddie grabbed at both sides of the bed with his hands, and moaned deeply as I entered him. I guessed he hadn’t bottomed for a while. It took a few slower strokes to open him up again, but before too long I was in to a good rhythm and hitting his pleading ass.

At one stage Eddie moaned “oh fuck Luke”. I corrected him, just saying “John”, which caused him to moan again. Eddie remembered the role play and got back in to character. “Oh fuck John, fuck me John. I’m your little slut John” he said, as he took my dick.

I was loving the view of this hot guy on his back taking it, but I was also picturing the players we were role playing being in the same situation. John Stones smashing Phil Foden in the changing rooms at the training ground, and that fantasy paired with the reality tipped me dangerously close to the edge.

Sensing that my orgasm wasn’t far away, I pulled out of Eddie and told him to get up on his knees, slapping his ass as he readjusted his position. He was in place in about a second, desperate to resume the fuck in doggy. I was quickly back inside him, pulling him back on to my dick by his strong shoulders. Eddie moaned even more as I fucked him again.

I whispered “I’m really close Foden, where do you want it?”. Amongst his moans, Eddie managed to say “fill me up John” which was ideal, because a few seconds later I was spurting my cum inside his ass. Still inside him for the final few drops, Eddie wiggled his ass and danced a little with it. He looked unbelievable in this position.

I was spent, and pulled out of him. Before I could say or do anything, Eddie jumped on me and mounted my face. He slapped me with his hard dick, and started to force it in to my mouth.

“I’m not just the bitch you want me to be John, I can hold my own” he said, carrying on the role play even more.

I started to suck Eddie, and he took hold of me by the back of my head and face fucked me a little. “Suck it, lick it” he occasionally said.

“I’m not gona even tell you when I’m close, my tasty cum can be a nice surprise for you” he said, picking up the pace a little. Eddie had hold of my head in one hand, and used the other to stroke his hairless, toned body. He occasionally held it behind his head exposing his sexy armpit.

I was choking, coughing and drooling everywhere but he didn’t let up. Then I saw his body tighten, and before I could react I felt the first shot of cum hit the back of my throat. Followed by the next one, and the next one, and the next one.

Eddie held me, his dick still inside my mouth, until well after his cumshot until his dick started to soften. He let me go, and I fell backwards on to the bed as a sweaty, spent, drooling mess. He jumped on top of me, and we made out.

The match was over, it was getting pretty late, but I had absolutely no thoughts of going home. “Can I stay?” I asked Eddie.

“Where the fuck did you think you were going?” He asked me. We both shared a laugh.

“Got another fantasy you want to play out?” He asked. “Loads but the one I want the most, I’m not sure we could do just the two of us” I replied.

“Group stuff then?” Eddie asked, I nodded. “Have you done any yet?”

“I had a threesome but I want like a big messy orgy” I said in response.

“The entire squad all going at each other then?” Eddie said. I nodded and said “that would be so fucking hot”.

“Well let me make some calls for next time, but for now I want to remember that time you took my dick for the first time, the first one you ever took” said Eddie.

The idea turned me on. That night was forever etched in my mind, I had wanked to the memory of it plenty of times, so it would be fucking hot to do it again.

So we did, with me trying to sound convincing this time saying that I wasn’t sure if I could take it and Eddie basically deciding for both of us that it was happening.

We had a wild night, replaying that first time I ever took Eddie’s dick. And on this night, I took it again and again and again.
So hot again, thank you for sharing

I woke up before Eddie the next morning and lay in bed next to him. It was only ever about the sex and the sensations with guys, never feelings or romance. Lay in bed next to Eddie felt nice though, and as I replayed last night’s action through my mind my dick started to rise again.

The last time I had stayed at eddies he woke me up the next morning with his dick, so it only felt fair to return the gesture. I rolled on to my side, facing Eddie who was lay on his back gently snoring. I lifted myself up and on to my knees, holding my dick with my right hand, and held on to the bed headboard with my left. I pointed my dick towards his mouth, and placed it on his slightly open mouth.

Eddie didn’t wake up at first, and I started to push the tip in. His lips closed around it, and he gave it a gentle suck. Eddie still hadn’t opened his eyes, so I couldn’t be sure if he was awake or not, but soon after this I was left in no doubt. He started to move his head up and down my dick, until eventually his hands appeared from under the bedding. He took hold of my waist, and rocked my body back and forwards in and out of his mouth.

Now he was awake, I moved the bedding away and exposed his naked body. He was hard already, and his dick looked delicious. Eddie continued face fucking himself with my dick, and I had to use a bit of strength to get him off me. He looked at me, confused at why I had pulled away from the blowjob. Without a word between us, I mounted his body and took his cock in my mouth. Underneath me, Eddie took my dick in again and I rocked back and forth in to his open mouth.

I shot my load first, and Eddie coughed as my cum shot straight down his throat. I carried on sucking him, and Eddie pulled his legs up interlocking them behind my head. From the position of power I had been in, he was now pushing my head down and forcing me to deep throat him. Eddie soon shot another load, and I swallowed as much as I could.

In our comedown, we lay next to each other in bed for a while and discussed each other’s plans for the day. He was going on a run later and said I was welcome to join him, but I was meeting friends to watch another football match.

We spoke for a good half an hour or so, and I realised that time was starting to get on. It was probably around 10.30 by now, and I still had to get home, get cleaned up and out to meet my friends. I told him I better leave pretty soon and he feigned outrage that I would leave him.

“You know what we missed in our role play last night?” Eddie asked me. I didn’t know where he was going with it so just said “what?”.

“We never got to see Mason Mount piss on John Stones’ face” Eddie said. It made me moan, and sent shivers down my body.

“Fuck man don’t threaten me with a good time” I replied. “The only problem though, if you piss on me I’m gona want you to fuck me again”.

“Oh no that sounds awful” Eddie said sarcastically, and we both laughed. “Bathroom now, I’ll be there in a minute”. I silently obeyed and headed in to the bathroom. I got in to the shower and straight down on to my knees.

Eddie didn’t join me in the bathroom until a few minutes later. He had put a football kit on, shirt and shorts any way. It looked like no underwear though, because I could see his boner pressed against the shorts fabric.

Eddie got in the shower, took hold of the back of my head and pulled it in to his bulge. He rubbed my face all over his dick, still keeping it in his shorts. Still fully clothed, he turned the shower on.

The cold water quickly warmed up and covered both of us. The water was making his clothes cling to his body - he looked incredible. With a hand on my shoulder, stood above me whilst I was on my knees, Eddie said “beg me for it”.

I decided to not give him what he wanted straight away. I just stayed still, but opened my mouth wide. He repeated his command again, and I didn’t react. Eddie spit in to my mouth, called me a “naughty slut” and rolled his soaking shorts down enough to pull his hard dick out. I instinctively licked my lips.

“You fucking want it, so beg for it”

“What’s the matter” I said, “need me to hold your hand to do it?” And winked at him.

Eddie spit in my mouth again, and pointed his dick at my face.

“Last chance, beg”.

“Do your worst” I said and held my mouth as wide open as I could.

Eddie tensed his body, and his stream soon started to hit me. He was pissing with power, covering my face, body and filling my mouth. It seemed to go on forever, and every time I thought it was coming to an end another stream would start. I used it almost as lube, rubbing it in to my rock hard dick as I knelt in front of him.

A few more spurts, and Eddie was done. I took his dick in to my mouth and sucked him. As I did, I pulled his wet, clingy shorts down and let them fall to his feet.

Eddie told me to get up, and I felt his wet shirt against his hot body as I did. We were face to face, and he kissed me deeply.

“Give me your ass” he whispered to me. I replied even quieter, “it’s yours”.

I turned around and presented my ass to Eddie. He wasted no more time, and penetrated me.

As eddie fucked me, my face knocked against the glass panel of the shower. He railed me, we were both louder than we should have been, and the room filled with steam from the shower.

“I’m gona bust any second” I moaned to Eddie, and was soon shooting another load against the glass I was pressed up against. “I’m close, I’m gona fill you up” Eddie said. I moaned “give it to me”, and he picked up the pace to a frenzy.

I felt eddie’s wet shirt against my back as he pulled me close, and he grunted down my ear as he shot his cum in to my ass.

I spun around in to another deep kiss. We stayed there for a couple of minutes, until he turned off the shower and took off his shirt. His body looked unbelievable, I’d seen it plenty by now but it somehow looked even hotter. I couldn’t keep my hands off him.

“You can shower here if you want or I’ll give you a lift home” he said to me, getting out of the shower. “I’ll need a change of clothes so it would be better at home” I said.

We both dried off, threw our clothes on, and were in eddie’s car on the way to my house. I didn’t let him know exactly where I lived, but he parked up around the corner. We kissed a little more, making sure nobody could see us, and I thanked him both for the lift and for all of the fun we had.

My parents’ cars were both missing, so I should be able to get in and back out again without much questioning. It dawned on me how quickly I was switching back to my ‘other’ persona, from the guy on his knees being pissed on and bummed against a shower wall, to the fully straight version of me to drink beers, watch football and chat up some sexy brunette girls.