Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first time trying a full blown story.

My friend I have known for 20 years and he is bigger than I am when soft but I’m
Bigger than he is when hard. We have done some playing and we met when both of us served in the Marines. I have known his son his whole life and his son went to bootcamp as soon as high school was over, well he’s home for Christmas and he showed up at the gym with his dad for our morning workout. Bootcamp and the Marines did him justice solid lean cut muscles. Well after the workout and back in the locker room when his son dropped his shorts he had a jock strap on and that jock was over stuffed with soft thick cock. When he dropped the jock his soft cock was so damn huge. Soft he had to be 6.5 inches long and red bull can thick over huge balls as well. My jaw dropped and I couldn’t not not stare. They saw me staring and his dad proudly slaps his ass and says “can you believe it, he’s so much bigger than I am, and I had to find out about it from my wife. She saw this guy jacking off with the door open”. They laugh and he says “I just got used to doing it in the barracks room with my roommate in the room that I didn’t realize I left the door open” we all laughed because it reminded me that barracks life hasn’t changed. And when his dad left for the showers I asked him “so how big are you when hard?” He gets a cocky grin and says, “very big, but if you really want to know then text me and I’ll come buy real late and show you” and with that he walked to the shower. Towel on his sholder big dick swinging

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He showed up at my house freeballing in those jeans and when I opened the door I looked at his crotch bulge and then his face. He laughed and said it’s ok everyone looks down first when I show up late. He asked me where my sons were and when I said up in bed he hugged me close and tight, kissed me and then pushed me to my knees and I was staring at that bulge. When I pulled his cock out it was covered in pussy cream and the smell of pussy. When I looked up he said “that’s the girl I was with before I came here, enjoy her taste and I hope you’re a lot better at sucking cock than she was. I began sucking and licking off to clean his cock and he began to get hard again and OH MY GOD!!! I didn’t think he could get any thicker or longer but he did. He was so thick I couldn’t get my hand around his shaft. My jaw was so sore from forcing it open farther than it’s ever been and even then he mentioned teeth to me. I was stroking what wasn’t in my mouth and playing with those monster balls. When I popped it out of my mouth and looked at it I looked up and said holy fuck man what ate you 10 by 7 inches. He laughed and said I wish I’m only 9.5 by 6.5 and you were doing better than her. He grabed the coller of my shirt and led me from my knees to the living room. He told me to drop my pants and sit down. When I did my big dick sprung up and he said dad was right you are bigger than him and he began to suck my cock. We sucked each other off for over an hour and he swallowed me to my balls every time and made me explode three times. I slowly got used to his girth but it still hurt I managed to get him off twice but I could only get 4 inches of his monster in my mouth. Then he says let’s go to your bedroom. I wanna try something so we did.

Krobbie1954

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He showed up at my house freeballing in those jeans and when I opened the door I looked at his crotch bulge and then his face. He laughed and said it’s ok everyone looks down first when I show up late. He asked me where my sons were and when I said up in bed he hugged me close and tight, kissed me and then pushed me to my knees and I was staring at that bulge. When I pulled his cock out it was covered in pussy cream and the smell of pussy. When I looked up he said “that’s the girl I was with before I came here, enjoy her taste and I hope you’re a lot better at sucking cock than she was. I began sucking and licking off to clean his cock and he began to get hard again and OH MY GOD!!! I didn’t think he could get any thicker or longer but he did. He was so thick I couldn’t get my hand around his shaft. My jaw was so sore from forcing it open farther than it’s ever been and even then he mentioned teeth to me. I was stroking what wasn’t in my mouth and playing with those monster balls. When I popped it out of my mouth and looked at it I looked up and said holy fuck man what ate you 10 by 7 inches. He laughed and said I wish I’m only 9.5 by 6.5 and you were doing better than her. He grabed the coller of my shirt and led me from my knees to the living room. He told me to drop my pants and sit down. When I did my big dick sprung up and he said dad was right you are bigger than him and he began to suck my cock. We sucked each other off for over an hour and he swallowed me to my balls every time and made me explode three times. I slowly got used to his girth but it still hurt I managed to get him off twice but I could only get 4 inches of his monster in my mouth. Then he says let’s go to your bedroom. I wanna try something so we did.
I’m desperate to know what happens next. Well okay i guess they’ll fuck but i want read how you write it. Nice work.

Reactions: bigbenis