My wife is asking me to step outside my comfort zone...

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's one step in her domme journey to get you to wear panties. That's the direction she wants to go in to have you in a submissive role. I do domming and I'd never ask a guy to do that. I can domme without humiliation. But she might have more of a humiliation streak in her. To each their own.

For me it wasn't a humiliation thing, when I had a man wear women's panties. Humiliation isn't my kink :) I WOULD suggest asking your wife if she's wanting to go in a more kinky direction, though.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Even full-on forced feminization doesn't have to be about humiliation. I mean, it does if I administer it, especially for free, LOL but it doesn't HAVE to. I have done a lot of phone pro domme fantasy, and it was a significant contributor to my income for a long time, and sometimes panties were involved in humiliation themes, but sometimes it was just about the client feeling pretty and sexy or slutty or even just feeling rebellious. Just because I personally see it as emasculation, doesn't mean it is. But no matter what the client's angle and desires, the context was always D/s.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
We see it differently. I know cross dressers galore that wear them to feel pretty. I know guys who want to wear them as a rebellious thing. But he isn't asking for this or doing it on his own. It's outside his comfort zone and she mentioned domming him. In my opinion, it's going towards a humiliation direction especially since she said she wanted to take his male ego down a notch.

We see it differently. I know cross dressers galore that wear them to feel pretty. I know guys who want to wear them as a rebellious thing. But he isn't asking for this or doing it on his own. It's outside his comfort zone and she mentioned domming him. In my opinion, it's going towards a humiliation direction especially since she said she wanted to take his male ego down a notch.

Oh, I wasn't saying it wasn't a possibility in this situation ^_^

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would you ladies say that male thongs are an emasculating look? Is the push for panties just an evolution of that?
Sometimes. Depends on the man, and the fabric. No, I think a push for panties is a push for a feminine garment. It's not like male briefs and thongs are hard to find.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It was my thought too..
Mine too. ..just wondering how far you will allow her to push the limits.

She may be testing the waters to see where the line is that shall not be crossed.

Fwiw I've never asked my husband to wear thongs or panties. Just not my thing

Reactions: AlteredEgo

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife has been adamant for years for me to wear thongs, I just tried them on this year. Shes also been adamant about me shaving her legs and painting her toes, not sure if that falls under the same category of panties request, but its all evoked the same eyebrowing raising reaction from me.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I would never let my husband near my legs worth a razor! I have too many muscles and have a hard enough time doing them myself. No way would I ask. ..or impel him to do this!

Painting toenails? Yes I'd love for him to do this. So he gives me a check and sends me to the salon. ...which is where I am now!

20151109_103039918.jpg

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My wife has been adamant for years for me to wear thongs, I just tried them on this year. Shes also been adamant about me shaving her legs and painting her toes, not sure if that falls under the same category of panties request, but its all evoked the same eyebrowing raising reaction from me.

Shaving someone can be very erotic for both parties. I know a guy who has a shaving fetish. He would talk to me about it all the time. His fantasies included him shaving my legs and arm pits. Although he was a dominant male.

If I trusted someone else with a razor I would let my husband do it if he wanted to and not think a thing about it one way or the other. When I mentioned the guy who liked to shave women he cringed and said "No way, I nick myself all the time shaving my face"

As for painting toes, my hubs would do it if I asked him. But I think he'd do a horrible job and I'd have to redo it anyway. lol But he does remove my nail polish from my toes for me. I find it sexy and not emasculating at all. It seems sweet.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That type of grooming request could be just a sensual experience, or something she wants to do with her best friend (you), or have an element of D/s to it if she views it as service to your Goddess, or something like that. You'd have to ask her.

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Never asked my hubby to wear panties...I don't think his equipment would fit in mine, but I have asked him to wear briefs as I like that look more than boxers and I did buy him a novelty elephant thing once that was hilarious! Hope you let us know how it goes AveragePeck!

Reactions: Betty_Cocker

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That type of grooming request could be just a sensual experience, or something she wants to do with her best friend (you), or have an element of D/s to it if she views it as service to your Goddess, or something like that. You'd have to ask her.
Everytime Ive asked her about why she'd like me to do something, lets say out of the norm, her answer is always the same: because me stepping outside my comfort zone would turn her on. Thats been for everything, from wearing thongs to potentially wearing panties to toenail painting.