My wife is asking me to step outside my comfort zone...

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Another update, we've had a few more sessions where I wore her panties( have a few pics floating around, no face lol). Last time was maybe 3-4 months ago and she was going to hand me down a few older pairs. I'm fine with the idea now. I was curious about how she would treat me generally, but I've seen no evidence that indulging in this kink on occassion has altered the way she views me in an everyday sense.

She also pegged me for the first time last month, but thats a whole nother story I guess.

How do you like the panties? My husband skipped a pair of mine on as a joke once and he actually loved the softness but they would be way to small for him to wear all day. He'd need like an XXXL or something.

The pegging is something he wouldn't joke about though!

Reactions: Ohiojohn

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How do you like the panties? My husband skipped a pair of mine on as a joke once and he actually loved the softness but they would be way to small for him to wear all day. He'd need like an XXXL or something.

The pegging is something he wouldn't joke about though!

I liked the softness of them as well, felt great on the skin. Its not something I'd wear under my work clothes every day but as an occasional 'gender play' indulgence? Sure, why not? I've been with my wife nearly 10 years now so whatever( within reason) spices things up, I'm down for. Funny thing is, she has a really non-chalant attitude towards it, to her its 'just fabric' to quote, so she doesn't see it as effeminate.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I liked the softness of them as well, felt great on the skin. Its not something I'd wear under my work clothes every day but as an occasional 'gender play' indulgence? Sure, why not? I've been with my wife nearly 10 years now so whatever( within reason) spices things up, I'm down for. Funny thing is, she has a really non-chalant attitude towards it, to her its 'just fabric' to quote, so she doesn't see it as effeminate.
That doesn't really compute. It's just fabric, but it's for gender play? Seems contradictory.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol that's what she said. Maybe she doesnt view it as 'gender play' ?
Sounds like a story to get you on board. I mean, if she just wanted to see you wear briefs, or bikini style underpants, they make them for men, even in nice, soft materials. Bit it had to be panties, even though you were initially unsure you wanted to, and even though you had to buy them in your own size. It doesn't ring true. Fails the sniff test for smelling like bullshit.

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sounds like a story to get you on board. I mean, if she just wanted to see you wear briefs, or bikini style underpants, they make them for men, even in nice, soft materials. Bit it had to be panties, even though you were initially unsure you wanted to, and even though you had to buy them in your own size. It doesn't ring true. Fails the sniff test for smelling like bullshit.

Quick correction, I've only worn hers, never got to buying my own. Also, its been a while since I created this thread, but in the op it does say that I fulfilled a request for her to wear a male thong (that she had purchased).

Her 'its just fabric' comment was in reply to a comment I made that I thought her request was confusing and weird at first. This was after a few times of me wearing them, I guess I was already 'on board' by then. Sorry for not providing the context around her comment before.

Last edited: