Nathan Webb, Too Hot To Handle

Oneof8billion

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He just sent a dm on OF, he said: "Who doesn’t love a guy Stripping off after a long, Hard gym session … plenty of body rolls and an Extreme close up at the end… " - it's 3.99 not a terrible price for 38 secs. About 5 secs in he shows about an inch or two of his dick, then does some very nice body rolls. Although, rhe "close up" is just click bait he has thick sweatpants on and just gets near the camera with his bulge but you can't really see anything due to the fabric. Seems like he's finding his niche for pricing.
I think his latest video has been brought down to like 11.99, but I hope it either goes down or someone else shares. I'm not currently planning on purchasing it. I feel like we have to be his guides, let him starve a little so that he learns what quality content is before we throw money at him.

The "close up": View attachment 38707021

The body rolls:
View attachment 38707331
Ugh

Oneof8billion

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He just sent a dm on OF, he said: "Who doesn’t love a guy Stripping off after a long, Hard gym session … plenty of body rolls and an Extreme close up at the end… " - it's 3.99 not a terrible price for 38 secs. About 5 secs in he shows about an inch or two of his dick, then does some very nice body rolls. Although, rhe "close up" is just click bait he has thick sweatpants on and just gets near the camera with his bulge but you can't really see anything due to the fabric. Seems like he's finding his niche for pricing.
I think his latest video has been brought down to like 11.99, but I hope it either goes down or someone else shares. I'm not currently planning on purchasing it. I feel like we have to be his guides, let him starve a little so that he learns what quality content is before we throw money at him.

The body rolls:
View attachment 38707331
He’s perfect

Perthkezz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

The body rolls:
View attachment 38707331

Stratoblex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can we verify if this is actually real and not just him in his underwear or something?

It’s him hard in underwear playing with his hard self. About 8 sec in, you can see the base of his shaft briefly. Then at 1:33, the head peaks out from the band of the underwear for a second. At 1:40, he shows an aerial view of his cock for a second just before the video ends. The dick curves upward when erect, so you don’t see the whole length from the aerial view - mainly just the head and pubes area (which he shaved). Also, he’s uncut.

kittygalore

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s him hard in underwear playing with his hard self. About 8 sec in, you can see the base of his shaft briefly. Then at 1:33, the head peaks out from the band of the underwear for a second. At 1:40, he shows an aerial view of his cock for a second just before the video ends. The dick curves upward when erect, so you don’t see the whole length from the aerial view - mainly just the head and pubes area (which he shaved). Also, he’s uncut.
Is this the video for $41

Stratoblex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He just sent out a message saying he’s showing it all in his new video. It’s $41
He’s not really showing it all. You can see glimpse here and there, but most of it is him hard in his underwear playing with his cock from the outside mainly. Sometimes from the inside of his underwear.

Jowick2815

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you've seen it, why don't you attach some pics with your review?