Ncaa football player nick bosa

Kirk freaking Cousins just put up over 400 yards on the Niners' defense in Prime Time. They couldn't stop almost any third down conversions. They couldn't even sack him. MY god, I know I'm hot for Bosa but right now I want them to go and take all of his contract money back wtf was that tonight. Purdy sucked too. UGH

Kirk freaking Cousins just put up over 400 yards on the Niners' defense in Prime Time. They couldn't stop almost any third down conversions. They couldn't even sack him. MY god, I know I'm hot for Bosa but right now I want them to go and take all of his contract money back wtf was that tonight. Purdy sucked too. UGH
You sound frustrated. Maybe he can make it up to you with a good pounding of your ass…

• Love
Reactions: runningcrazy
we were robbed of seeing him turn around in his briefs

Tell me about it

You sound frustrated. Maybe he can make it up to you with a good pounding of your ass…

i'm not even horny anymore, it's ruined :mad:

well i mean if he offered to let me fuck him I'd get over it, but short of that, I'm mad tonight lol

Sure

Reactions: Justin Brookes

:eek: Gurl.... that be what I'm saying.

Yes these guys are hot, but Mama needs a big Win.

Before they get huge contracts and Kardashian booty-wear money, they need to bring home the points.

I'll give Nick a pass though, cuz his biceps are big like trophies. :yum So there is that.

Skol vikings ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Cloud Haze