Ncaa football player nick bosa

Surprised he opted to endorse Kardashian booty spanx and not a legit brand like Calvin Klein or Armani. That ass and those thighs deserve better

97037f9e33217cf072d329b6727d364cb0eae25d.gifv

ada99450ec26b645691402a03e32efd95ce715e7.gifv

Kirk freaking Cousins just put up over 400 yards on the Niners' defense in Prime Time. They couldn't stop almost any third down conversions. They couldn't even sack him. MY god, I know I'm hot for Bosa but right now I want them to go and take all of his contract money back wtf was that tonight. Purdy sucked too. UGH
Purdy might have sucked....but I'd sure like to suck Purdy

• Love
Reactions: Cloud Haze
Twitter is literally tearing him apart right now since they found out about him. They found the old videos of him saying he didn't like Beyoncé & that he supports Trump. It's just terrible because those takes are from almost 10 years ago when he was a teenager & he's apologized & changed so much since then. Of course they're not going to hear him out about it. They're just posting screenshots without context.

Twitter is literally tearing him apart right now since they found out about him. They found the old videos of him saying he didn't like Beyoncé & that he supports Trump. It's just terrible because those takes are from almost 10 years ago when he was a teenager & he's apologized & changed so much since then. Of course they're not going to hear him out about it. They're just posting screenshots without context.
He has nothing to apologize for either way…

He has nothing to apologize for either way…
I mean if those were his views and opinions at the time then correct, stand on what you say & make no apologies for it, however, I think we can all agree they were really bad, horrible, hateful takes. I'm not holding it against him because they are SO old & he's changed, but, people are entitled to feel however they want to feel about him and his beliefs.