Ncaa football player nick bosa

He has nothing to apologize for either way…
Twitter is literally tearing him apart right now since they found out about him. They found the old videos of him saying he didn't like Beyoncé & that he supports Trump. It's just terrible because those takes are from almost 10 years ago when he was a teenager & he's apologized & changed so much since then. Of course they're not going to hear him out about it. They're just posting screenshots without context.
Some like he getting what he deserves. Team Beyhive.

Reactions: silvin
Twitter is literally tearing him apart right now since they found out about him. They found the old videos of him saying he didn't like Beyoncé & that he supports Trump. It's just terrible because those takes are from almost 10 years ago when he was a teenager & he's apologized & changed so much since then. Of course they're not going to hear him out about it. They're just posting screenshots without contexlike he getting what he deserves. Team Beyhive.
Twitter is literally tearing him apart right now since they found out about him. They found the old videos of him saying he didn't like Beyoncé & that he supports Trump. It's just terrible because those takes are from almost 10 years ago when he was a teenager & he's apologized & changed so much since then. Of course they're not going to hear him out about it. They're just posting screenshots without context.
It’s sound like he getting what he deserves. Team Beyhive.

My thing is that it’s clear the people tearing him apart are attracted to him too lol. Why else would they get that worked up over people thirsting over him. View attachment 111011751
Honestly it was fine thirsting over him and ignoring his controversial beliefs when he felt like a little secret. But I understand not wanting to make him more famous and give him a bigger platform solely based on his looks just so he can further spread his harmful agenda.

Honestly it was fine thirsting over him and ignoring his controversial beliefs when he felt like a little secret. But I understand not wanting to make him more famous and give him a bigger platform solely based on his looks just so he can further spread his harmful agenda.
Get the F out of here and stop ruining stuff.