Ncaa football player nick bosa

I don't really buy it, not because he couldn't or is too good for that. just if he was that big of a hoe there would have been pictures and stories by now since he's in the public eye and a top player. he has gotten less shy in the past year since he's posting more stories and stuff now so hey who knows

Not to brag, but I have a VERY strong "intuition" about these things. There were a few times when I have a certain "knowing" (maybe wishful thinking, maybe I manifested it, lol). One of the most memorable was Matt Bomer from Tru Calling. He was inhumanly beautiful there. Then, I was obsessed with Richard Armitage on Berlin Station. And probably, the most recent, Colton Underwood. The first time I saw him on Bachelorette lineup, I was 100% sure. Still bragging about that on my friends. Practically mastered this that I could already tell just by looking (mostly through eyes). LOL. I have a dossier on my brain already of people.

Trust me. Keep your hopes up. You'd know better to believe everything on the gram. I'd gladly come back here WHEN I'm proven right.

I don't really buy it, not because he couldn't or is too good for that. just if he was that big of a hoe there would have been pictures and stories by now since he's in the public eye and a top player. he has gotten less shy in the past year since he's posting more stories and stuff now so hey who knows
I don't buy it too. He is such a soft-spoken guy, almost timid at times. I remember him being kinda awkwardly adorable on some Ohio State interviews. LOL. But he probably was coming out of his shell, especially spending a few years in California already. IDK about his insta though, seemed perfunctory and performative.

Reactions: Justin Brookes
1690746346531.png

Since Netflix is having such trouble getting a 2nd batch of QBs to sign on for the 2nd season of Quarterback, I vote they let Nick on. He's a franchise player. And something tells me the only reason why he's so quiet on social media is because he's not getting paid for it. At fan events he's always hamming it up, he loves the attention.