Ncaa football player nick bosa

He’s just so beautiful. I hope his deal gets done soon so we can get some hot training camp content

View attachment 103596661
we have been robbed of over a week’s worth of photos/videos of Bosa in tiny shorts and no shirt/crop tops

i don’t know if I will ever forgive them

we have been robbed of over a week’s worth of photos/videos of Bosa in tiny shorts and no shirt/crop tops

i don’t know if I will ever forgive them
I will only forgive them if they have him sign his contract in nothing but a jockstrap! He was ranked 4th on the top 100 so I don’t know what they’re waiting for. give him everything lol

IMG_6014.jpeg

IMG_6006.gif

IMG_6009.gif

IMG_6008.gif

I will only forgive them if they have him sign his contract in nothing but a jockstrap! He was ranked 4th on the top 100 so I don’t know what they’re waiting for. give him everything lol

View attachment 103964201
View attachment 103964221
View attachment 103964261
View attachment 103964271
archer-archer-stop-so-erect.gif

Negotiations are taking too long, just pay the man!

it's crazy how a guy that big and muscular can also come across as such a huge dork, i love it. he's adorable and hot, great mix

i can't blame her because I would be just as tight lipped and mysterious

mostly out of no desire to take pictures and i wouldn't want to be in the limelight but also because MINE
I would be too busy coming up with new and interesting ways for him to fuck me and stay interested to bother with gossip or social media. It would be like my day-to-day job. Fucking research.