Need Tips on Using Sauna

al1011

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How do you guys last a long time in the sauna?

I just got into going to Korean Spas and I can only last like a few minutes at a time. I enjoy the heat but like any tips that gets you thru it to enjoy it... So far I just drink a lot of water or gatorade before entering but still not used to it..

Any feedback appreciated..

gideon99

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That’s a good start, Island Spa’s
sauna and steam are on the hotter side to begin with…always drink plenty of water!

Use the cold shower in between the rooms to chill your core temp, it’ll help you build up your stamina and prolong your time in the sauna…
I’ve found having one of the little towels wet around your neck helps to regulate body temp a little better.

Globes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've only been about five times. The first was how you describe - I couldn't stay in the steam room more than a minute, and the dry sauna only a little bit longer.

Very cold showers started helping. I wanted to get in the cold pool but I was chicken. I started taking colder showers and eventually got brave enough to submerge in the cold pool.

Using the cold pool, and getting used to things over a few visits helped and now I can stay in the steam room for at least five minutes

Reactions: Duke York

PussyStretcher

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You learn to build up a tolerance. Take a shower before going in and finish shower with cold water. Go in sauna and sit naked on a towel. When too much gi take another shower. Drink water and catch your breath. When ready go back in. Pace yourself as you do not want to over do it and dehydrate yourself.

Reactions: Torontoguy411

BlackBearCognac

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Enduring the heat is all about proper breathing.

Breathing helps you regulate your body heat by circulating it to each part of it.

Focus on it. You need a slow and steady rhythm that calms and relaxes your body.

Don't fight the heat, instead accept it into your body.

synicalgomez

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Enduring the heat is all about proper breathing.

Breathing helps you regulate your body heat by circulating it to each part of it.

Focus on it. You need a slow and steady rhythm that calms and relaxes your body.

Don't fight the heat, instead accept it into your body.
Is this about handling a sauna or handling a dick in your ass? XD

Bkny04

Expert Member
Media
How do you guys last a long time in the sauna?

I just got into going to Korean Spas and I can only last like a few minutes at a time. I enjoy the heat but like any tips that gets you thru it to enjoy it... So far I just drink a lot of water or gatorade before entering but still not used to it..

Any feedback appreciated..
Bring your water bottle in and drink every so often. Also, use it to pour cold water over yourself or run out and use the cold shower Every so often.

• Love
Reactions: al1011