Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi everyone!
I'm about to travel to Budapest and I'm interested in taking a chance in one of us public saunas but having difficulty when finding info about the Rudas bath, has anyone been here these last months and could help me?
I know that there is a chance to wear swim suit or only aprons, in which areas? I want to try the apron but I don't know how my willy will respond lol, has anyone been in that situation before there? Also, is it common to wear the apron or most people don't wear it? Is it ok an Speedo? Lol
Also, I see that there are 2 types of tickets, daily tickets and daily Turkish bath, I'm interested in the octogonal bath, the rooftop bath and the saunas, but I don't know which one to choose. This would be my first time in a sauna naked so I wish could have as much information as possible.
Thanks to everyone in advance!!

Reactions: redlightspecialcr

abraxas1

Experimental Member
Media
Go to rudas bath and take the turkish ticket only (you don't need to pay more).
Great value.
On men's day: you Can be in apron and relax fully naked in the relax room

lukke

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Go to rudas bath and take the turkish ticket only (you don't need to pay more).
Great value.
On men's day: you Can be in apron and relax fully naked in the relax room
thanks a lot for your help, I read that it's not possible to take photos inside the building (I understand why) but I saw the octogonal pool is amazing, it can worth it.

lukke

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So, are you already back from Budapest? Did you enjoy the Rudas bath?
Yes! Totally worth it. At first I thought I would get nervous of being almost naked and have a boner but I feel really confortable in there. Anyway, there were some cute guys with hot asses but I think it's better going at night because at first hour there were more local old guys I think. I enjoyed a lot the experience and architecture.