New Measures To Combat Bullying And Unnecessarily Mean Posts On Lpsg

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
While I agree with you, sticky, you have to respect culture differences. Living in Italy, I can say the very same thing they do, but a slightly different context can isolate you for life from a single statement in conversation. Some people here have suffered long-term abuse and see tart humor as the truth about themselves. You could truly be the straw that breaks their back and make them feel they don’t want this life. We’re all vastly different.
Thank you!

The number 1 thing I see lacking in society today is empathy. Everyone complains about being attacked or being villainized for being themselves but nobody puts themselves in other people's shoes for a moment. Is it worth verbally assaulting someone to get something off your chest? What if you found out those words could seriously impact that person's life? This is a common theme I see. It's ok to attack and be absolutely vile to OnlyFans Performers because they make money and they should take the abuse. I don't think that is fair. It's ok to post what you think but to pile on and try to bury or cancel a perform out is unacceptable.

Sorry I went off on a tangeant. Thanks for your post.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I will reiterate one of the points I made to Mr. LPSG via email because I think it's important.

I would hope the mods take the context of conversation into consideration when dealing with "being mean" in future? Just my two cents though. I often see toxic and rude comments stay up and then the people replying (in a heated way, understandably) get the warning and or ban? It doesn't seem super fair to me. But I don't know. Just something I hope the mods consider

We always consider that.

Last edited:

stickysubmairne

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't do empathy.

I'm also noticing the website becoming a nanny state since the new owner took over. You can't post external links. Guess they're scared of people getting off else where.

If I want to call someone out or tell them to fuck off that's my choice and my right. Don't like it? NOT MY PROBLEM!!!!

Reactions: hellodick

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't do empathy.

I'm also noticing the website becoming a nanny state since the new owner took over. You can't post external links. Guess they're scared of people getting off else where.

If I want to call someone out or tell them to fuck off that's my choice and my right. Don't like it? NOT MY PROBLEM!!!!

"I don't do empathy"

That says it all.

D

deleted1082884

I am not sure about this over-policing.

If someone wants to call a celebrity, or person in the public eye, ugly then I think that is perfectly acceptable. They can take it. Do you really think they are losing sleep at night because of this forum? But to go after another member or user is out of line.

The word "bullying" is thrown around far too easily these days. Let's not take away the freedom of speech from here too, it's already disappearing quickly enough in the real world.

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
This is my view on this. I've never liked olives and doubt that I ever will. However, this does not make me seek out people who like or love them to let them know my own personal feelings about olives. I just stay away from them and if I am ever served olives, I put them aside and leave them on the plate. It's not difficult at all and all who like or love olives are more than welcome to keep having them.

D

deleted1000652

I still feel like you should Perma ban anyone who is rude to other members immediately without warning. Just my thought. They never learn. They just continue to troll and be rude. The "warning system" does nothing to stop them.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am not sure about this over-policing.

If someone wants to call a celebrity, or person in the public eye, ugly then I think that is perfectly acceptable. They can take it. Do you really think they are losing sleep at night because of this forum? But to go after another member or user is out of line.

The word "bullying" is thrown around far too easily these days. Let's not take away the freedom of speech from here too, it's already disappearing quickly enough in the real world.

There is a difference between making one comment about a person being ugly and making 15 negative comments about that person. What I have seen is there are some users who try to destroy or cancel out certain performers. Any positive comment they will reply with something negative. Nobody wins when someone does that.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I still feel like you should Perma ban anyone who is rude to other members immediately without warning. Just my thought. They never learn. They just continue to troll and be rude. The "warning system" does nothing to stop them.
We are working on it and have been trying to do more lately to fight this.

lookoutbellow136

Superior Member
Media
There is a difference between making one comment about a person being ugly and making 15 negative comments about that person. What I have seen is there are some users who try to destroy or cancel out certain performers. Any positive comment they will reply with something negative. Nobody wins when someone does that.
Agreed. I have literally seen, “I haven’t seen X say enough about my pet cause, we should cancel him,” or “X doesn’t post enough slutty pics, time to cancel?”

Seriously??? If they aren’t banned from that thread they should at least be buried under all the derision that can be slung their way. What a freaking joke.

Reactions: oscarwildeandfree

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't do empathy.

this isn't a matter of empathy, but a matter of being polite, having manners, and acting like a normal person.
you sound like a 4chan edgelord with that attitude.
and your country of origin has nothing to do with it, because while it's true australians can be more crass compared to a lot of other people, plenty of europeans are crass and rude, but we still try to be respectful and not be assholes to everyone we reply to on this site.
and you're wrong on your last point, because it is your problem. because if you keep telling people to fuck off, and are constantly rude to other posters when there's no need for it, they're gonna keep reporting you, which will make mods give you warning points, and accumulate enough of those and they'll ban you. so if you wanna keep using the site, learn to speak to others like a regular human being

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
They can take it. Do you really think they are losing sleep at night because of this forum?

You haven't read the emails we get from people who are putting their most personal selves out there. Yes it takes a thick skin to be in the public realm, particularly as an adult performer. But what you guys don't see is that the newest wave of DIY adult talent have no management in most cases, and wether they know what they are getting themselves into or not, dont deserve to be roasted by the online equivalent of those dates who embarrass you because they think part of going out to dinner is treating the service like shit for sport.

But to go after another member or user is out of line.

We actually don't see the difference. The both targets are people at the end of the day....

People are free to speak what they want, but that doesnt mean they aren't held accountable for what they say. IMO "freedom of speech" is something that is thrown around far to easily (it's also laughable in that the people who throw it around the most seem to understand it the least).

I guess that "racism" and "homophobia" or "civil rights" are also things that are thrown around too much? Or is it just indicative that people who are too confronted by it are just on the wrong side of history?

Think of the concept as being like a bar or a nightclub, if you act like an asshole, throw up an attitude, start fights, and kill the vibe so as to drive away paying customers, chances are that security and management are gonna ban you. Why should LPSG be any different?

D

deleted1082884

You haven't read the emails we get from people who are putting their most personal selves out there. Yes it takes a thick skin to be in the public realm, particularly as an adult performer. But what you guys don't see is that the newest wave of DIY adult talent have no management in most cases, and wether they know what they are getting themselves into or not, dont deserve to be roasted by the online equivalent of those dates who embarrass you because they think part of going out to dinner is treating the service like shit for sport.

We actually don't see the difference. The both targets are people at the end of the day....

People are free to speak what they want, but that doesnt mean they aren't held accountable for what they say. IMO "freedom of speech" is something that is thrown around far to easily (it's also laughable in that the people who throw it around the most seem to understand it the least).

I guess that "racism" and "homophobia" or "civil rights" are also things that are thrown around too much? Or is it just indicative that people who are too confronted by it are just on the wrong side of history?

Think of the concept as being like a bar or a nightclub, if you act like an asshole, throw up an attitude, start fights, and kill the vibe so as to drive away paying customers, chances are that security and management are gonna ban you. Why should LPSG be any different?

A very passionate response.

I don't need to see the emails you get. It is not our duty to protect these people who post nude pictures of themselves online for money. Don't forget the money part. It is their choice. If they can't hack that some people are going to dislike them, then they shouldn't be doing it in the first place. I feel your response is rather personal and attacking. I am nothing like the person you describe. No one is saying these people DESERVE to be roasted, but they will be by some and that's just how the world works. Why should I feel sorry for these adults making decisions then crying about it after? When you create an echo chamber of only positive feedback, you are babying people. What is with this societal mollycoddling?

I understand that they are all people at the end of the day but they are adults, who make choices and need to take responsibility for their choices, on both sides. I get it. But why is LPSG not be on the side of the people who actually visit and support the site? Why support the performers who are making money out of it all? And a fair amount of money too. I can only imagine that they are threatening lawsuits and it makes you guys nervous.

Absolutely people should be held accountable, but just because something offends one person or a small minority doesn't make that person an enemy. What about the performers who need to be held accountable for putting their content out there? I am going to ignore the personal, indirect attacks towards me questioning my views on racism, homophobia or "civil rights" - that was juvenile.

Your analogy is spot on. If you want to turn this place into a dictatorship or communist state, go for it.

TheIronBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’m confused as to the level ‘meanness’ that’s going to be addressed when there’s an entire, massive, thread fetishising black people and performers known to be racist are held in high esteem because they’re deemed attractive.

Mind Knight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My goal has always been for LPSG to be a sexy, friendly, and enjoyable community. I want everyone to feel welcome here. I want your experience at LPSG to be as positive as possible. Hence, this message to all of you.

There is one part of LPSG that has bothered me since I took over. That is the nastiness shown towards some performers. While this behavior is a very small part of LPSG it can be so nasty it makes all of LPSG look bad. There are some threads and comments that are hard to read. I think this is unfair, unwarranted and something we'd like to change.

Starting today we are going to make LPSG a nicer place.

The first thing we'd like to do is reduce is the number of unnecessarily mean comments.
A mean comment is one that intends, is meant, to hurt someone.

Examples of Unnecessarily Mean Comments....
  • They're/You're Ugly
  • They're/You're Fat
  • They're/You're skinny
  • They're/You're dumb
These are just a few examples.
Instead of posting "Mr. LPSG's Ugly" Post "Mr. LPSG's Not My Type".

Better yet, if you don't have anything nice to say don't comment. There seems to be this desire by a few Members to make performers feel worse about themselves. If you are posting to simply try to attack a performer please don't.

How will Unnecessarily Mean Comments be Handled?

First, it is important to remember LPSG works on a reporting system. So as this type of content is reported our team will review it and make a decision.

If the post was made before today it will be edited (to remove the mean part) or deleted.
If the post is made after today....
1st time. The user will receive a friendly reminder from us.
2nd time. The user will receive a warning.
If the user continues this behavior, they may end up being banned, either temporarily or permanently.

Being unnecessarily mean adds no value to a thread or to LPSG; not to mention it indirectly impacts the people who may like that particular performer. Repeated mean comments are a form of bullying towards a performer or person and that isn't acceptable. Users who do this will also be banned from posting in that thread in the future.

CyberBullying
There are two key factors that determine whether someone is bullying someone else or not.
1. The intent to harm
2. Repeated acts of threat or aggressive behavior.
This too will not be allowed on LPSG.

What are some forms of such bullying?
Nasty and humiliating comments
Sharing photos for the sole purpose of ridiculing someone
False information that can be damaging to the person's reputation

We will also not allow
Doxxing.
Trying to out a person.
Threatening to contact their family.
Trying to cancel a person.
Trying to hurt a person's reputation.
Sharing social media photos of someone's family (namely parents).

These are all forms of abuse that we do not want on LPSG.

Anyone making posts with such content that are reported will receive a warning; multiple warnings could lead to a ban. Any user who receives a warning for this may be banned from replying to that thread again in the future.

Please note... We are not asking users to go on a mass reporting crusade. Mass reporting is very disruptive to our moderating team. In general, if you have a few posts to report try to limit it to 5. That allows us to get to the really important reports like illegal content, spam, and harmful links.

Let me assure you this is in no way an attempt to censor you. You can still speak your mind. You are free to say when a performer is not worth the money. You are free to post when you've been scammed. You can talk about being disappointed and underwhelmed by a performer.

We are just asking you to be a little more mindful about the posts you make. The less negativity found on LPSG the more enjoyable it will be for all of us.

My goal is to make LPSG a more enjoyable community for all LPSG Users. I believe these measures will be a huge step in the right direction.

If you have any comments or suggestions regarding this I'm all ears. Thank you for reading and being here!

Thanks to all in advance for your cooperation.
Mr. LPSG and the LPSG Team!
Amen to this!

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’m confused as to the level ‘meanness’ that’s going to be addressed when there’s an entire, massive, thread fetishising black people and performers known to be racist are held in high esteem because they’re deemed attractive.

Here is the thing. Performers are no saints. Just like any group of society, a number of them have done bad things. We are a forum for discussing these things. We aren't going to remove a thread because someone is a racist. We will not stand for racist behaviour. But people are free to discuss them.

What is it you are trying to suggest. What are you looking or hoping for us to do?

TheIronBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Here is the thing. Performers are no saints. Just like any group of society, a number of them have done bad things. We are a forum for discussing these things. We aren't going to remove a thread because someone is a racist. We will not stand for racist behaviour. But people are free to discuss them.

What is it you are trying to suggest. What are you looking or hoping for us to do?
I literally mentioned I’d experienced racism from someone and before I could respond with any screenshots or anything, my post had been removed and I had some warning thing. There just seems to be a clear trend of glossing over discrimination if someone deems that person attractive

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I literally mentioned I’d experienced racism from someone and before I could respond with any screenshots or anything, my post had been removed and I had some warning thing. There just seems to be a clear trend of glossing over discrimination if someone deems that person attractive

Your post was removed and you received a warning as it was deemed a false accusation. You called someone a racist and accused them of racist behaviour without providing proof. The post was reported and we received a complaint about it. Your post could be considered libel and could have legal consequences for you and us. As a result, we had to remove it, issue the warning and ask you for proof (which you failed to provide).

You can't come here and make claims that could be considered libel without providing proof.

8Cylinder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You want everyone to feel welcome, but still allow micro aggressions to be prevalent on here. Interesting.

Of course, dear shy one, Mr. LPSG can speak for himself. There is, however, a small issue you've created also with me. This type of (micro?) aggression toward the man who brings us massive amounts of interesting content, attempts to appease the greatest percentage of users of whom a very limited few support the site financially, is way over the top my friend. It is in itself hypocritical. A judgmental accusation leveled at the one working his ass off... just no.

But really, consider the word you selected. Micro aggression. Micro. If you need a microscope to find the aggression, let's say it fits the category expression. If you are a micro-analyst, then put your skills to use somewhere relevant to that particular talent.

The last thing we need is a Big-Brother level of control of expression, a Vice Principal who monitors every kid who might escape class and jack off in the bathroom. We're the ones, you will remember, who prefer watching the kid in the bathroom as opposed to supporting the Vice Principal's discipline fetish.

An embrace. Your thoughts are valid, just not well placed.

Reactions: H2OUUP2

8Cylinder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you!

The number 1 thing I see lacking in society today is empathy. Everyone complains about being attacked or being villainized for being themselves but nobody puts themselves in other people's shoes for a moment. Is it worth verbally assaulting someone to get something off your chest? What if you found out those words could seriously impact that person's life? This is a common theme I see. It's ok to attack and be absolutely vile to OnlyFans Performers because they make money and they should take the abuse. I don't think that is fair. It's ok to post what you think but to pile on and try to bury or cancel a perform out is unacceptable.

Sorry I went off on a tangeant. Thanks for your post.

Dear Mr. LPSG-man... I really appreciate you, this site and your endless dedication, courage and strength to tolerate the endless Rex Reed reviews and critique. Do you think Rex Reed could act for 10 seconds without being shoved off the stage or film set? Certainly not. Here's a story you might enjoy.

I was working in a stressful client service environment, with 20-minute one on one client assessments that resulted in a check to them. This middle-aged woman was the most difficult, acid witch you could imagine. Every nice advance resulted in sheer abuse from her. I kept my composure (God knows why). I always stop to think that we never know what someone is going through, how much they are suffering nor from what. We can at that moment choose to worsen what causes their acidity, or try to help if only by offering kind words and the intent to help, even in the face of abuse. After I handed her the check she came to have calculated, she asked timidly, could you please shut the door? I did. She began to weep heavily, asking for my forgiveness. I felt the urge to rush around the desk and embrace her. She sobbed on my shoulder, heaving to try to regain control. I asked her what was wrong. She had just come from her doctor where she found out she had 60 days to live with a surprise stage four cancer discovery, in all parts of her body. I cried with her, and gave her my phone number, offering my shoulder if she ever needed to talk. It changed my outlook considerably in how to feel about those who are outwardly abusive. There's usually something behind it.

That said, anyway abusing those I care about will see my short German fuse.