Nick hissom, singer/ billionaire steve wynn’s stepson

He went down the hill for me when he made the post about Donald Trump and I was devastated. I had no idea he was supporting him. He shared some of his opinions to the followers who commented on his post like Donald Trump doesn't have hate towards anyone and he's an American hero. Those claims can be debunked. He's entitled with his opinions, but some of his opinions can be lies. I blocked him yesterday, because I cannot take him seriously on this, and it's ridiculous.

Just my thoughts....

Kinda similar like Jamie Lynn Spears for example, but good thought

Both acted like spoiled brats
well he even had the producer live with him in his bel air home. thats how spoile he is. TBH i think the producer was just taking money from him hahah. he was literally his nanny, like hes never worked a day in his life

Reactions: ryangoldberg
well he even had the producer live with him in his bel air home. thats how spoile he is. TBH i think the producer was just taking money from him hahah. he was literally his nanny, like hes never worked a day in his life
He must be born on the highway, because that's where accidents come from

Reactions: Mattm19
He must be born on the highway, because that's where accidents come from
yeah, if it wasnt because his parents provide for him, he would be living on section 8 and food stamps. a 32 yr old pathetic man , that supports another leech living off the same allowance. now instead of claiming hes a “singer” he now pretends he sells arts and is “successful “ . he has no talent, or personality. take off that money that isnt even his, and his whole persona and “appeal” go away. hes the most disgusting person ive met

yeah, if it wasnt because his parents provide for him, he would be living on section 8 and food stamps. a 32 yr old pathetic man , that supports another leech living off the same allowance. now instead of claiming hes a “singer” he now pretends he sells arts and is “successful “ . he has no talent, or personality. take off that money that isnt even his, and his whole persona and “appeal” go away. hes the most disgusting person ive met
He's 100% fake after all

What did he do to his face though? It’s clear he did something in the last years or so
rhinoplasty and he removed buccal fat. but he looks odd as hes always been petite , idk why he will burn more fat from his face if he berly has any