Nick hissom, singer/ billionaire steve wynn’s stepson

just had a nostalgia moment seeing Nick mentioned on the enzo paper thread. Back in 2013 I had just moved to Philadelphia and was a freshman in college. I remember in late 2013/early14 I saw a page about Nick on the Philadelphia Magazine. He went to UPenn which is the "wow' university of the city so I was impressed. He was nowhere as "known" as now, but I found his insta and followed him. We messaged for a bit on Ig where dm was a new feature. I believe we switched to kik from there. I was very insecure myself about opening up to people but do remember he wanted to meet me, and I got gay vibes from him but at the same time thought he was straight.
Nick himself was (maybe still is?) very insecure. I legit knew his stepdad was a billionaire, and he posted birthday pics of his mom even back then so it was obvious who his fam was...but I actually wanted to maybe get to know him, since he seemed interested in getting to know me. I mean, as an 19-year-old twink, I would get plenty of daddy invites on grindr and apps, but was never interested in someone's money...and Nick being in a billionaire family was no exception. He kept telling me he could pick me up, go swimming at "his" mansion, that he could get us into the coolest parties in town etc. Instead of letting me know abut himself, he kept telling me about his materialistic life. I had told him about me, and having told him that I worked part-time at starbucks making it as a broke college student, I felt his bragging to me was a bit much. I legit wanted to meet him for a coffee to get to know him in person, not go out in a lux car around the city. At one point I straight up told him that it was cool he had money and all, but I was interested in meeting and getting to know him, not what his stepdad could buy. I think that last part was taken wrong and he got offended. He stopped talking to me and that was it. He seemed like a nice guy to me, but was very insecure and his $ was his way, at the time at least, to talk to people. He didn't seem to understand that he was a good looking guy that could get the attention of people without knowing who his fam was, he seemed to think of himself as a below average guy that could attract people with $. i hope that has changed and best of luck in his art business.

oh
just had a nostalgia moment seeing Nick mentioned on the enzo paper thread. Back in 2013 I had just moved to Philadelphia and was a freshman in college. I remember in late 2013/early14 I saw a page about Nick on the Philadelphia Magazine. He went to UPenn which is the "wow' university of the city so I was impressed. He was nowhere as "known" as now, but I found his insta and followed him. We messaged for a bit on Ig where dm was a new feature. I believe we switched to kik from there. I was very insecure myself about opening up to people but do remember he wanted to meet me, and I got gay vibes from him but at the same time thought he was straight.
Nick himself was (maybe still is?) very insecure. I legit knew his stepdad was a billionaire, and he posted birthday pics of his mom even back then so it was obvious who his fam was...but I actually wanted to maybe get to know him, since he seemed interested in getting to know me. I mean, as an 19-year-old twink, I would get plenty of daddy invites on grindr and apps, but was never interested in someone's money...and Nick being in a billionaire family was no exception. He kept telling me he could pick me up, go swimming at "his" mansion, that he could get us into the coolest parties in town etc. Instead of letting me know abut himself, he kept telling me about his materialistic life. I had told him about me, and having told him that I worked part-time at starbucks making it as a broke college student, I felt his bragging to me was a bit much. I legit wanted to meet him for a coffee to get to know him in person, not go out in a lux car around the city. At one point I straight up told him that it was cool he had money and all, but I was interested in meeting and getting to know him, not what his stepdad could buy. I think that last part was taken wrong and he got offended. He stopped talking to me and that was it. He seemed like a nice guy to me, but was very insecure and his $ was his way, at the time at least, to talk to people. He didn't seem to understand that he was a good looking guy that could get the attention of people without knowing who his fam was, he seemed to think of himself as a below average guy that could attract people with $. i hope that has changed and best of luck in his art business.
oh honey he still insecure! lol thats why he stood me up, and he has nothing going on other than baby sit his step dads art and calling himself an art director. he really doesnt do shit or has created anything by his own merit

got
got any pics,? ;)

Reactions: Roman Rex Fritz
Wow this all got kinda nasty. Nick is very sweet, eager to please, and wants be liked. Since his model days a decade ago its pretty clear he enjoys attention, wants to have a society profile, and has no problem taking off his shirt (he is looking pretty amazing these days). I'm glad he finally came out, though his sexuality was not exactly a secret. As for his taste in men that is something else. Its admittedly a bit cliche but he does seem to fall for guys a lot like his mother -- beautiful and kind of difficult. Basically Nick is a needy T who likes a Bossy B with bee stung lips-- at least Peter Brant and Kam seem to fit that profile. Nick+Hissom+FIJI+Water+Rebecca+Minkoff+Fall+cagMM_HayZ2l.jpg
gallery_6345125031241787506438504_32_INTV1_20110909_PMC_066.jpg

Wow this all got kinda nasty. Nick is very sweet, eager to please, and wants be liked. Since his model days a decade ago its pretty clear he enjoys attention, wants to have a society profile, and has no problem taking off his shirt (he is looking pretty amazing these days). I'm glad he finally came out, though his sexuality was not exactly a secret. As for his taste in men that is something else. Its admittedly a bit cliche but he does seem to fall for guys a lot like his mother -- beautiful and kind of difficult. Basically Nick is a needy T who likes a Bossy B with bee stung lips-- at least Peter Brant and Kam seem to fit that profile. View attachment 92652191View attachment 92652221
Peter is his best friend from childhood! he has even visited Nick and his boy multiple times! he was in Palm Beach with them less than 3 weeks ago. Nick & Peter has never been a thing… and no, hes not “sweet” hes a Cancer (fake empath) and on Top of that a society boy (fake smiles ) and has he ever worked? lmao he used to call recording his NEVER RELEASED ALBUM, “work” of course the producer lived with him 24/7 as his Nanny— and guess what? it was never even released. He just mooches off someone elses money and then his “boyfriend” lives off of Nicks allowance; lol how embarrassing. Hes insecure, double faced, hes not an eager top— hes verse, and hes not even packing. U clearly dont know him lol

Reactions: bluecouchnapoli
The lack of body language and the fact he literally started dating him when he just graduated high school. Lol I don’t even know what can be so interesting about a guy u just got str8 outta high school— with literally no anecdotes or life experiences. And all the “experiences” he may have come from the life nick has given him; id be bored to death of Kameron

Attachments

The lack of body language and the fact he literally started dating him when he just graduated high school. Lol I don’t even know what can be so interesting about a guy u just got str8 outta high school— with literally no anecdotes or life experiences. And all the “experiences” he may have come from the life nick has given him; id be bored to death of Kameron
Haha. I got blocked from Kameron cause I said something like big feet, big...

Haha. I got blocked from Kameron cause I said something like big feet, big...
he's way too toxic and protective of his man lmao I've read that even gay guys who meet them, Kameron will make sure nick never talks to a certain guy again or anything if he feels threatened in the slightest way that maybe nick could leave him for him lol

• Haha
Reactions: kickpeaches
he's way too toxic and protective of his man lmao I've read that even gay guys who meet them, Kameron will make sure nick never talks to a certain guy again or anything if he feels threatened in the slightest way that maybe nick could leave him for him lol
Yeah , of course Kameron is gonna be extremely insecure. He has absolutely nothing at all going on! nick started seeing him right outta high school and he doesn’t come from a deep pocket background . he knows if other men get close they can easily take nick. As it is , allegedly they have an open thing going on which leads me to believe they aren’t even that strong to begin with.
I think it just helps that they were in the puppy love stage when COVID hit and they stayed living together during lockdown and Nick thinks he’s “in love” (but the open relationship says otherwise) like of course the only thing Kam has going on is the lifestyle Nick provides for him— with his Moms and Step Dads money. Lol lol lol

Omg what did he do to his face? Totally unnecessary plastic surgery or whatever procedure he got done, he’s starting to look like one of those ppl where it’s obvious they’ve gone under the knife and not in a good way.

Omg what did he do to his face? Totally unnecessary plastic surgery or whatever procedure he got done, he’s starting to look like one of those ppl where it’s obvious they’ve gone under the knife and not in a good way.
Botched rhinoplasty? Check his uneven nostrils , and he had always been petite / skinny. So he apparently took off his facial fat before gaining muscle and lost even more fat after gaining muscle— and makes his face look extremely pulled. Lol he must’ve not known when you get fit you’re face changes and he removed the fat before getting fit

i was thinking it was the newest trend of buccal removal. whatever he got done, he looked better previously

i was thinking it was the newest trend of buccal removal. whatever he got done, he looked better previously
Yes with a rounder face. And a lot of people pull their ears back. It looks like he pulled them to the front? Lol they look odd and didn’t look like that before

I think he still has a fan base there so he can go and do a few appearances and mix that in with the art biz. I dont think he is doing anything new musically.
Yeah that makes sense. He just hadn't mentioned the music stuff on instagram which I found odd. I only saw it because he's been posting on twitter all about it

There must’ve been something huge happen between him and his ex manager/ producer because the manager even moved in with him… for years! And the album was never released and it even got announced and all, just for Nick to come back on social media hours later that day and say“there was a technical issue” and that’s the last time he ever mentioned his music for around 3 1/2 yrs now.

Reactions: bjb427