Nick hissom, singer/ billionaire steve wynn’s stepson

i know everything bout em, i had a major crush on em, but he went on to date that lesbian looking dude that smokes all day :(
Lmao lesbian looking dude aka Kameron Ramirez AKA a gold digger that it’s sure he’s going to marry Nick and inherits Steve Wynn billions. I know this trust me. I’m the one that commented that I know a lot of tea… I do I have screenshots and DM’s. He threatened me because I used to talk to Nick and he felt threatened by my friendship with Nick and he told me to stay away and how he could “disappear me” since he was very powerful and “knew” many people… Kameron is a kiss ass gold digger. I wonder if Andrea and Mr. Wynn know his behavior and true colors…. Sad very sad this cockroach is in that family living like a king with all the billions. Truly boils my blood. But karma one day will get him regardless. Poor Nick, he’s a nice dude but a dumb ass at the same time.

Lmao lesbian looking dude aka Kameron Ramirez AKA a gold digger that it’s sure he’s going to marry Nick and inherits Steve Wynn billions. I know this trust me. I’m the one that commented that I know a lot of tea… I do I have screenshots and DM’s. He threatened me because I used to talk to Nick and he felt threatened by my friendship with Nick and he told me to stay away and how he could “disappear me” since he was very powerful and “knew” many people… Kameron is a kiss ass gold digger. I wonder if Andrea and Mr. Wynn know his behavior and true colors…. Sad very sad this cockroach is in that family living like a king with all the billions. Truly boils my blood. But karma one day will get him regardless. Poor Nick, he’s a nice dude but a dumb ass at the same
IDK why with so many options out there, Nick chose him and doesnt care that he smokes all day, although he tries to stay fit! i did see Nick once took a picture of himself in a mexican brujería station… and i start to believe hes enchanted lmao. cause aint no way he fell so hard for someone he took out of a hole, and had nothing. also that lesbian looking dude has nothing going on! like why would he date someone that does nothing, nor adds value, then he acts like hes all that. are you Martin btw?

Lmao lesbian looking dude aka Kameron Ramirez AKA a gold digger that it’s sure he’s going to marry Nick and inherits Steve Wynn billions. I know this trust me. I’m the one that commented that I know a lot of tea… I do I have screenshots and DM’s. He threatened me because I used to talk to Nick and he felt threatened by my friendship with Nick and he told me to stay away and how he could “disappear me” since he was very powerful and “knew” many people… Kameron is a kiss ass gold digger. I wonder if Andrea and Mr. Wynn know his behavior and true colors…. Sad very sad this cockroach is in that family living like a king with all the billions. Truly boils my blood. But karma one day will get him regardless. Poor Nick, he’s a nice dude but a dumb ass at the same time.
i would love to see them screen shots hahah

Kam is very handsome and nice imo. Seems like a personal issue. Who goes on a forum to bash people anonymously?

Reactions: zack_777z
IDK why with so many options out there, Nick chose him and doesnt care that he smokes all day, although he tries to stay fit! i did see Nick once took a picture of himself in a mexican brujería station… and i start to believe hes enchanted lmao. cause aint no way he fell so hard for someone he took out of a hole, and had nothing. also that lesbian looking dude has nothing going on! like why would he date someone that does nothing, nor adds value, then he acts like hes all that. are you Martin btw?
Exactly! I just can’t understand why he fell for it. It’s very strange, I mean Kameron is Mexican probably from a ghetto family that did witchcraft on Nick… I mean he was a basic kid wanna be model. He got lucky. And who the fuck is Martin? Lol

Exactly! I just can’t understand why he fell for it. It’s very strange, I mean Kameron is Mexican probably from a ghetto family that did witchcraft on Nick… I mean he was a basic kid wanna be model. He got lucky. And who the fuck is Martin? Lol
Ya’ll got a lot of opinions as anonymous and clearly racist fucks. Guess we have another dead thread overrun by trolls.

his Dad is from Nicaragua or some part of South America! so you would call him Hispanic, but def not Mexican! and yes the guy comes from nothing…. and now calls himself “half “ of their art business that they do. lol the art gallery or art thats not even owned by him (Picasso, Warhol, Monet, Basquiat) , yet he calls it his “half” . He literally just shows up and pretends to work, cause all the art is owned by Steve and all the other upcoming artists they help thrive are the ones that do the work/ artwork. But yeah , see him in public and he acts like he really did something and has it going on. lmao all he ever did was take some
bad quality “modeling” pictures and edit videos for a so called documentary some years ago— and calls himself “producer”

Wasn’t expecting Mexican, ghetto, and witchcraft in the same racist sentence but here we are…
there really is no logic behind Nick being with someone that adds no value nor was anyone at all. something aint adding up, and Nick wouldnt know anything about all those Hispanic amulets and symbolism! its clear someone Hispanic (that knows about this) took him to that station where they do “cleanses” and “love spells” , you know? very common for Hispanics to do that when they wanna tie someone to them. and im hispanic, thats how i know. so racist? lmao try again. and what background does his so called BF have? thats what does add up. Brujeria is none else than concentrated dark energy aimed at someone, and theres no plausible reason for him to be with someone like him— he is not even from the same background, and even if he was, like the kid dont even have a talent, nor career that someone would fall or admire him for. like someone like Nick falling for someone with nothing going on, no career, etc? lmao he doesnt add anything to em!

Reactions: bluecouchnapoli
his Dad is from Nicaragua or some part of South America! so you would call him Hispanic, but def not Mexican! and yes the guy comes from nothing…. and now calls himself “half “ of their art business that they do. lol the art gallery or art thats not even owned by him (Picasso, Warhol, Monet, Basquiat) , yet he calls it his “half” . He literally just shows up and pretends to work, cause all the art is owned by Steve and all the other upcoming artists they help thrive are the ones that do the work/ artwork. But yeah , see him in public and he acts like he really did something and has it going on. lmao all he ever did was take some
bad quality “modeling” pictures and edit videos for a so called documentary some years ago— and calls himself “producer”
I feel like Nick is trying to make the art business a success. But agreed on Kameron, not sure what he does there other than hang out.

there really is no logic behind Nick being with someone that adds no value nor was anyone at all. something aint adding up, and Nick wouldnt know anything about all those Hispanic amulets and symbolism! its clear someone Hispanic (that knows about this) took him to that station where they do “cleanses” and “love spells” , you know? very common for Hispanics to do that when they wanna tie someone to them. and im hispanic, thats how i know. so racist? lmao try again. and what background does his so called BF have? thats what does add up. Brujeria is none else than concentrated dark energy aimed at someone, and theres no plausible reason for him to be with someone like him— he is not even from the same background, and even if he was, like the kid dont even have a talent, nor career that someone would fall or admire him for. like someone like Nick falling for someone with nothing going on, no career, etc? lmao he doesnt add anything to em!
Oh ok, all this time I thought he was Mexican. I just simply can’t understand why Nick being with someone as him when Nick attended the best most expensive high school in Switzerland among royalties, other billionaires kids and he picked that lesbian dude… yikes don’t you agree? It’s bizarre how anyone can get so lucky with a guy like Nick and you’re a literally worthless horrible human being, I hope Nick realizes lesbian (lol) is a gold digger and only wants him for “his” money (although he’s not even related to Steve but eventually the mom Andrea will inherit everything if he passes) anyway, I believe in my bestie karma haha so I’m sure it will do it’s wonderful work soon.

Oh ok, all this time I thought he was Mexican. I just simply can’t understand why Nick being with someone as him when Nick attended the best most expensive high school in Switzerland among royalties, other billionaires kids and he picked that lesbian dude… yikes don’t you agree? It’s bizarre how anyone can get so lucky with a guy like Nick and you’re a literally worthless horrible human being, I hope Nick realizes lesbian (lol) is a gold digger and only wants him for “his” money (although he’s not even related to Steve but eventually the mom Andrea will inherit everything if he passes) anyway, I believe in my bestie karma haha so I’m sure it will do it’s wonderful work soon.
well he may have gone to all those exclusive places, and he may be a cutie and smart as well—- but what baffles me is that he really hasnt ever done much. like for so many years he claimed to be working on an album, then the album never came, nor do i think it was ever made? lol and whats even more confusing is that certain interviews theyve gotten; Kam claims to be a producer (for editing one so-called documentary) and “model” (for a non existent career, and Nick claims to be a “model” (for no brands at all, nor really represented by any major agency) , singer (never really did much of live performances) , and now he claims hes an art director ,for art that his step father owns? a title he bought/ put himself into!

oh and they throw in their titles as well that they both are “art curators” meaning they tell their servants were to hang a piece of art to their liking which is “curating” what a joke are they? lol lol lol with that mentality he has it does make a bit of sense that he can only handle an empty air head like the lesbian looking dude that hes with

well he may have gone to all those exclusive places, and he may be a cutie and smart as well—- but what baffles me is that he really hasnt ever done much. like for so many years he claimed to be working on an album, then the album never came, nor do i think it was ever made? lol and whats even more confusing is that certain interviews theyve gotten; Kam claims to be a producer (for editing one so-called documentary) and “model” (for a non existent career, and Nick claims to be a “model” (for no brands at all, nor really represented by any major agency) , singer (never really did much of live performances) , and now he claims hes an art director ,for art that his step father owns? a title he bought/ put himself into!

oh and they throw in their titles as well that they both are “art curators” meaning they tell their servants were to hang a piece of art to their liking which is “curating” what a joke are they? lol lol lol with that mentality he has it does make a bit of sense that he can only handle an empty air head like the lesbian looking dude that hes with
Hahahaha you’re hilarious! I totally agree. But I mean at least Nick has some sort of connection with Steve and the whole wealthy, his mother. You know what I mean? I don’t have an issue with Nick at all he’s a sweet very well mannered dude that I once talked and even hung out around with at a point. My whole “frustration” is with lesbian fag, he’s trash and will always be trash. As I said I hope it’s all done soon and Nick realize what a POS he is. I give Nick all the passes on the whole wanna be artists and singer why? Because he’s a billionaires son so he’s allowed to want all that and “try” to become one, although will he? Not guaranteed since no matter how much you have you won’t have the spark of becoming a celebrity which that’s what he has been perusing for years. I jugs want Nick to leave that dudes ass and have him meet another high profile gentleman that doesn’t want him for his moms money.

Hahahaha you’re hilarious! I totally agree. But I mean at least Nick has some sort of connection with Steve and the whole wealthy, his mother. You know what I mean? I don’t have an issue with Nick at all he’s a sweet very well mannered dude that I once talked and even hung out around with at a point. My whole “frustration” is with lesbian fag, he’s trash and will always be trash. As I said I hope it’s all done soon and Nick realize what a POS he is. I give Nick all the passes on the whole wanna be artists and singer why? Because he’s a billionaires son so he’s allowed to want all that and “try” to become one, although will he? Not guaranteed since no matter how much you have you won’t have the spark of becoming a celebrity which that’s what he has been perusing for years. I jugs want Nick to leave that dudes ass and have him meet another high profile gentleman that doesn’t want him for his moms money.
yeah he can keep “trying” with money thats not even his Moms! lol ridiculous at 30 and not doing anything! no matter how sweet he is. Theres many of dudes like him that actually do something for themselves , even if the parents are rich. he just doesnt wanna do anything! period…. lol he must be so thirsty to just be with the lesbian. i think hes just confused as they spent lockdown together, he thinks hes in love! but like that lesbian doesnt have anything to talk about as he doesnt even have life experiences to talk about! other than the ones hes lived with the trips Nick has payed for. I wonder how Nick doesnt die of boredom with someone that has no talking points or nothing going on. lol maybe cause they are more similar afterwards