Nick Sandell Of

I’ll give it to him. Carefully worded description:

“I recorded every drop splashing on my abs”
Yup, technically he didn't lie and if anything, confirmed that his previous 'cum vid' was a fake. It's just gross practice, especially on a pricier video.

A dude in his 20s is so turned off masturbating (solo) he has to fake cum?

Y'all subscribe to this shit?

What...
Nah I had unsubbed a while back but still get the ppv on my inbox. I def bought this one cus I was horny and the description was misleading. Instant regret for sure

I had messaged him after purchasing that the description was misleading. I don't think he liked what I had said because he blocked me with no response
These guys are all the same, buy my content, you don’t like it, TOUGH. Such a shame

These guys are all the same, buy my content, you don’t like it, TOUGH. Such a shame
Lol and I wasn't even a dick about it. I legit said that it was misleading. That the description implied we'd see him cum from his POV. I mean you said it, they're all the same. I saw his updated list of videos. He's put out over 100 ppv vids since he started doing things this way and still hasn't really changed his content.

Lol and I wasn't even a dick about it. I legit said that it was misleading. That the description implied we'd see him cum from his POV. I mean you said it, they're all the same. I saw his updated list of videos. He's put out over 100 ppv vids since he started doing things this way and still hasn't really changed his content.
Hopefully you share his video after the blocking ;) aha.

Reactions: MaxTran
Disrespectful businessman. Unfortunately it takes people like you to let the rest of us know what's going on. Thank you. I will never Subscribe to his OF no matter how good it gets.

The amount of gays licking his balls and praising him is way more bigger than the number of people who know who he really is. Unfortunately. Last time I saw a live, the amount of people saying “I love you Nick” really shocked me. Like really, you’re saying I love you to this person? Lol it’s too much for me. I’m not subs to him ever again, especially because of the gf in control.

The amount of gays licking his balls and praising him is way more bigger than the number of people who know who he really is. Unfortunately. Last time I saw a live, the amount of people saying “I love you Nick” really shocked me. Like really, you’re saying I love you to this person? Lol it’s too much for me. I’m not subs to him ever again, especially because of the gf in control.
I will never get over the amount of people who worship straight cash whores that just want money from the gays. They are hot, sure, but that’s it, they aren’t good people, and don’t need praise.

yeah. Lots of people throwing money at him. I mean, fine it’s their money. They ça do with it whatever they want.
But then Nick in all his bad performer glory starts trying to get his eyes teary so people think he’s actually moved or touched by the huge amount of tips he was getting from one person. Ugh.

Damn same thing happened to me before

Reactions: MaxTran