Nick Sandell Of

13:08, $50, 2021-06-19

"MY FIRST JERKOFF & CUM VIDEO! - This is the first video that I actually bust a nut in - hitting my own abs with thick creamy cum for the first time, recorded POV style, just for you. I had the house to myself, and the thought of jerking off made me so fucking horny. My balls were overflowing with jizz, it’s been days since I let one loose. I start this video with a massive boner, and it only continued to grow from there. You can hear me, see me, and practically taste and feel me. I’m breathing heavy, my ass hole starts to quiver and loosen with each stroke, and then I started to feel cum pushing to my head. The more I touch my hole, the more cum rushes through my shaft, edging enough to create a precum puddle around my head to make it wet. The sensitivity level heightens, and I start to get aggressive.You can see that the amount of pleasure I’m feeling will make me explode, and I do. I recorded every drop splashing on my abs, and then I give you a proper post-cum body tour, which includes me milking every ounce of jizz out of my dick hole, with the perspective that you’re on the ground, on your back with your mouth open, and I’m on top of you - letting the rest of this creamy white filling release everywhere. Then, as nice as you are, you let me do squats on top of your face to show my hole to you more.

P.S. As Jason said - You don’t let your neighbors drive your corvette around, so don’t be sharing these videos anywhere, even telegram! I will have to follow legal action if a video like this gets released. And that is not fun for anyone!! Much love y’all "
So he's admitting he faked the other cum videos? Well at least he's stepping up now.

No. He simply didn't show the "shot" in the other videos.
If the quote is accurate, this is not what he's saying. The scene where he supposedly shot his load with the tip of his cock just above camera level, seemed bogus. The cum he showed looked fake. He shot his load up or dribbled and nothing fell on his leg or anywhere? Faking scenes and playing me for a fool to get my money pisses me off.

The best thing to do is own the pretense and move on. Seems like that's what he's doing. With a real cum shot it will be fairly easy to tell if we were duped.

If the quote is accurate, this is not what he's saying. The scene where he supposedly shot his load with the tip of his cock just above camera level, seemed bogus. The cum he showed looked fake. He shot his load up or dribbled and nothing fell on his leg or anywhere? Faking scenes and playing me for a fool to get my money pisses me off.

The best thing to do is own the pretense and move on. Seems like that's what he's doing. With a real cum shot it will be fairly easy to tell if we were duped.
Yup agree 100%. And even the description in this one is super misleading. This was the first vid of his I purchased in a while and it was legit dick off cam again and you see his cum land on the zoomed in patch of flesh. I was disappointed mainly because the description was purposely misleading af

Reactions: MaxTran and Jess13
Yup agree 100%. And even the description in this one is super misleading. This was the first vid of his I purchased in a while and it was legit dick off cam again and you see his cum land on the zoomed in patch of flesh. I was disappointed mainly because the description was purposely misleading af
A roided up Insta thot misleading for money??? Surely not!

Reactions: Es50457
The new one did that!!!???? He's cute and all, but there's no way I'm going to support that. I was happy when he started showing hole. I thought he would finally be moving towards something I would pay for.:(

Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: MaxTran
Wait are you talking about the new video ??

that’s too bad. I really thought he will finally give in and would start uploading jk videos from now on.
Too bad he’s admiring that this is his 1st cumming video when he sold another one before. Makes you really think.

And 2nd, too bad he’s still not showing cum coming out of his dick and all you see is dropping on his skin.

Reactions: CoachAdam
Yeah you legit do not see the cumshot at all. It’s the usual half assed stroking for a good amount of time, cuts to him stroking a lot more vigorously for like 10 second, then moves the cam to the patch of skin where the cum is gonna land and you just see cum landing there. You don’t see the actual cumshot at all

Yeah you legit do not see the cumshot at all. It’s the usual half assed stroking for a good amount of time, cuts to him stroking a lot more vigorously for like 10 second, then moves the cam to the patch of skin where the cum is gonna land and you just see cum landing there. You don’t see the actual cumshot at all
I’ll give it to him. Carefully worded description:

“I recorded every drop splashing on my abs”

Reactions: PerfectPecsPfan