Nick Sandell Of

Wait, what?! $50 for a motherfucking POV video of him jerking off?

giphy.gif

It's funny how these somewhat progressive open minded str8 boys don't see gay baiting for the homophobic, disrespectful and hate filled behaviour that it is. I feel guilty when they suck me in with their superficial, skin deep beauty that hides a greedy, manipulative heart. Hate and intolerance can have the beautiful face of nick sandell.

It’s like the other videos except you see some cum. You don’t actually see him cum

This fucking manipulative douchebag. I hope he loses all of his subscribers, he doesn't even deserve a penny from any of us. I'm really sorry for those who have been fooled by this individual and have spent their money to fill his pockets and to feed his ego.

table-flip-1560359335-1560359337.gif

It's funny how these somewhat progressive open minded str8 boys don't see gay baiting for the homophobic, disrespectful and hate filled behaviour that it is. I feel guilty when they suck me in with their superficial, skin deep beauty that hides a greedy, manipulative heart. Hate and intolerance can have the beautiful face of nick sandell.

tenor.gif

Agree. I've cancelled Dom Blanchard and James Maxwell because they listened to Nick, remove their hot content from their OF, and now offer only gay bating PPvs- saying they've learned from Nick. I just saw the latest up is $45 for jo vid. They are crazy. I'll save my money.
By the way both of their pages were good, and I sub'd for multiple months. Now- they're OF aren't even worth 10cents.

Agree. I've cancelled Dom Blanchard and James Maxwell because they listened to Nick, remove their hot content from their OF, and now offer only gay bating PPvs- saying they've learned from Nick. I just saw the latest up is $45 for jo vid. They are crazy. I'll save my money.
By the way both of their pages were good, and I sub'd for multiple months. Now- they're OF aren't even worth 10cents.
Totally, nick ruined James’ page. Somehow he convinced them into putting the least amount of effort into creating their content. What’s even better is how nick is the “model manager” of these guys now … he’s not doing it out of the kindness of his heart, I wonder what his cut is.