Nick Sandell Of

he still sends updates on expired subscribers.. on the latest one he said first guy on guy content will be released soon...

again, i am so tempted but i'm not willing to spend money for an uncertain content...

Reactions: labalf
Seriously? Nick is a straight guy who models for a gay audience! Is Al Pacino really in the mafia because he plays a mobster in the movies? This is pure "entertainment". He is a paid fantasy for people who want to see it. Not for people who want his real life to match their model fantasy of whom they wish he could be? People need to realize this is just a performance. Who cares who he is in his private life? None of our business! Just my humble opinion! Just enjoy what your willing to pay for
Is blackface entertaining to you too? Is it OK as long as it's an actor doing it?
As many have already pointed out its disgusting, homophobic and scammy. OF is NOT Netflix. There is no expectation of fiction. There's a cis a heterosexual cis gendered white guy deceiving gay guys for money by hyoeibg "first guy on guy action". It's wrong and it's gross, but keep apologizing for it, sis.

Is blackface entertaining to you too? Is it OK as long as it's an actor doing it?
As many have already pointed out its disgusting, homophobic and scammy. OF is NOT Netflix. There is no expectation of fiction. There's a cis a heterosexual cis gendered white guy deceiving gay guys for money by hyoeibg "first guy on guy action". It's wrong and it's gross, but keep apologizing for it, sis.
Really? Injecting racism in to this is a bit weak...LOL, and I respectfully disagree w you. OF is a "performance". When you pay for a service or subscription to a performer or model they are providing a service. He is not gay (most people know this when subscribing) He will never do gay sex on his page (We all know this). He offers 30 min vids for sale and weekly live events. I think most of his hundreds of subscribers are happy w his content, for the most part. However, where you right is we would appreciate more truthful descriptions of the scene....Like "Straight Men pander awkwardly to Gay men" or "I feel super weird next to this naked dude". Haha, I'm just not gonna get upset about something we all know going in what the deal is. Happy 4th

he still sends updates on expired subscribers.. on the latest one he said first guy on guy content will be released soon...

again, i am so tempted but i'm not willing to spend money for an uncertain content...
His idea of guy on guy content is rubbing each other’s stomachs and chests with oil and breathing heavily

If this is what you call gay-baiting, count me in!

I’m not seeing what’s so offensive about this. He’s not mocking gay people or reinforcing stereotypes, which is the issue with offensive tropes like blackface. You can’t even argue that he’s taking work from a gay actor or model, since it’s all self-made content.

This dude knows he’s got an audience that will pay to see him, so he’s catering to it. Anyone who doesn’t like his stuff is under no obligation to watch it. Unless I’m missing something?

Ag
If this is what you call gay-baiting, count me in!

I’m not seeing what’s so offensive about this. He’s not mocking gay people or reinforcing stereotypes, which is the issue with offensive tropes like blackface. You can’t even argue that he’s taking work from a gay actor or model, since it’s all self-made content.

This dude knows he’s got an audience that will pay to see him, so he’s catering to it. Anyone who doesn’t like his stuff is under no obligation to watch it. Unless I’m missing something?
This all got sidetracked from the original issue which was misleading advertising on his ppv videos. And if that’s what he counts as cumming on camera for the first time, then were all the others fake? His content is a little gay baity, and I’m sure he only “cares” about his gay following as a means to an end, but everyone on there is an adult and if there’s an issue, we can not follow. But the false ppv description or deceptive description is really gross.

Ag

This all got sidetracked from the original issue which was misleading advertising on his ppv videos. And if that’s what he counts as cumming on camera for the first time, then were all the others fake? His content is a little gay baity, and I’m sure he only “cares” about his gay following as a means to an end, but everyone on there is an adult and if there’s an issue, we can not follow. But the false ppv description or deceptive description is really gross.
That I agree with. False advertising is definitely an issue. And I’ll be the first to say OF makes it real easy to pull a bait-and-switch, the way it makes you pay for content sight-unseen. But I also agree most people should have a pretty good idea of what to expect. After all, like Jsam said, you know he’s straight… so just enjoy the eye candy for what it is!

That I agree with. False advertising is definitely an issue. And I’ll be the first to say OF makes it real easy to pull a bait-and-switch, the way it makes you pay for content sight-unseen. But I also agree most people should have a pretty good idea of what to expect. After all, like Jsam said, you know he’s straight… so just enjoy the eye candy for what it is!
This isn’t about not enjoying looking at him, it’s about him purposely describing a product that doesn’t exist and selling that false idea to people at a premium price. He’s a scam artist. Deliver what you advertise or don’t advertise it. Telling people to suck up their loses and carry on like they didn’t get scammed is being complicit and enabling him to continue doing it.

This isn’t about not enjoying looking at him, it’s about him purposely describing a product that doesn’t exist and selling that false idea to people at a premium price. He’s a scam artist. Deliver what you advertise or don’t advertise it. Telling people to suck up their loses and carry on like they didn’t get scammed is being complicit and enabling him to continue doing it.

I agree. That guy is so narcissistic and full of himself that he believes he can do whatever he wants. I hope he learns to be more honest and respectful towards those who spend their money to see his cock and his ass before it's too late. Karma doesn't forgive.

giphy.gif

Can anyone who's purchased them please list the run times and possibly the prices of the 4 yoga videos?
11. Yoga 1
12. Yoga 3
14. Yoga 2
20. Yoga 4

Thanks!

was anyone who has bought these vids able to confirm? i have. seen 11min clips online - but how long are the full vids? they are selling on OF as $40 each, which is expensive - esp if you have to buy each one in order to do a 1 hour yoga session

was anyone who has bought these vids able to confirm? i have. seen 11min clips online - but how long are the full vids? they are selling on OF as $40 each, which is expensive - esp if you have to buy each one in order to do a 1 hour yoga session
If you want to do yoga get a video from a real yoga instructor

Seriously? He’s not an actual yoga instructor. It was just an excuse to sell nude videos. Learn yoga from a legitimate teacher.