Nick Sandell Of

His idea of guy on guy content is rubbing each other’s stomachs and chests with oil and breathing heavily
Don’t give him any ideas! You know he reads this forum. Last thing we’ll know is that he filmed that and used a detailed description to make it seem worth buying

Reactions: Thatguy8 and Jess13
Not me. At this point, what really concerns me are those gay guys going cuckoo bananas over these shady straight guys, since the game they're playing is quite evident. I hope they're at least aware of this, then they can do whatever they want with their money. But I was wondering, aren't these people already making enough money? I mean, besides being models, they're also influencers and youtube stars, with thousands of followers on their social media and thousands of views of their stupid videos.

James wasn't shady at all until he teamed up with Nick, and allowed Nick to ruin his OF. Dom and James are following Nicks direction obviously, took down their best vids, barely post any new vids, continually send PPV msgs , though I'm no longer a subscriber. James had a great page, Dom's was good. Now both, I don't even bother looking despite the msgs.

Totally, nick ruined James’ page. Somehow he convinced them into putting the least amount of effort into creating their content. What’s even better is how nick is the “model manager” of these guys now … he’s not doing it out of the kindness of his heart, I wonder what his cut is.
Nick makes ~$500k/yr on OF.

Reactions: CoachAdam
Nick makes ~$500k/yr on OF.

He has a very very short shelf life. $500k minus tax and other outgoings to his support team won’t exactly leave him with life changing amounts of money. In a few years time when another 500 Nick Sandell’s have come along what will be his income strategy then?

I guess what I’m trying to say is that yes 500k is a lot of money as lump sum but let’s not pretend he’s now made up for life.

Ag

This all got sidetracked from the original issue which was misleading advertising on his ppv videos. And if that’s what he counts as cumming on camera for the first time, then were all the others fake? His content is a little gay baity, and I’m sure he only “cares” about his gay following as a means to an end, but everyone on there is an adult and if there’s an issue, we can not follow. But the false ppv description or deceptive description is really gross.
I don’t know who writes those sappy descriptions of the videos he sells, but when you buy the actual film it’s usually nothing what was mentioned in the description!

He has a very very short shelf life. $500k minus tax and other outgoings to his support team won’t exactly leave him with life changing amounts of money. In a few years time when another 500 Nick Sandell’s have come along what will be his income strategy then?

I guess what I’m trying to say is that yes 500k is a lot of money as lump sum but let’s not pretend he’s now made up for life.
He better save up that money, because he is a pale white guy with a short shelflife and no actual skills.

He better save up that money, because he is a pale white guy with a short shelflife and no actual skills.

giphy.gif

idk why u guys are hating on him. I doubt you could do any better

Before posting you should have read our posts, so you would have understood the reason for the hatred towards him. I'll quote another user's message where he perfectly describes the situation:

This isn’t about not enjoying looking at him, it’s about him purposely describing a product that doesn’t exist and selling that false idea to people at a premium price. He’s a scam artist. Deliver what you advertise or don’t advertise it. Telling people to suck up their loses and carry on like they didn’t get scammed is being complicit and enabling him to continue doing it.

I don't think anyone in here hates him, I personally don't, he's very handsome and I wish him the best. But let's be honest, what he's doing is not fair at all, don't you think? Having said that, I prefer not to reply to the second sentence you wrote :rolleyes:

Before posting you should have read our posts, so you would have understood the reason for the hatred towards him. I'll quote another user's message where he perfectly describes the situation:

I don't think anyone in here hates him, I personally don't, he's very handsome and I wish him the best. But let's be honest, what he's doing is not fair at all, don't you think? Having said that, I prefer not to reply to the second sentence you wrote :rolleyes:
No one here hates him but they're hating on his content. If you don't like his content then don't buy it. No need to complain.

No one here hates him but they're hating on his content. If you don't like his content then don't buy it. No need to complain.
Oh hun, are you OK? It's not that simple. What your hearing is people hating his gay-baiting and using gay men for money when we all know he doesn't support the community. His behavior is the gay equivalent of blackface. Holding a pride flag in front of you dick isn't support. It's mocking and insulting and he does it for profit. Any mention of the LGBTQIA+ community ends when the dollars end. ANY decenting voice is blocked. So he's not even open to hearing how hurtful his behavior is.
I sincerely hope you take a long hard look at your own internalized homophobia and start healing. Being hot is NOT an excuse to margalize an entire community for profit.
Serously, do better.

Oh hun, are you OK? It's not that simple. What your hearing is people hating his gay-baiting and using gay men for money when we all know he doesn't support the community. His behavior is the gay equivalent of blackface. Holding a pride flag in front of you dick isn't support. It's mocking and insulting and he does it for profit. Any mention of the LGBTQIA+ community ends when the dollars end. ANY decenting voice is blocked. So he's not even open to hearing how hurtful his behavior is.
I sincerely hope you take a long hard look at your own internalized homophobia and start healing. Being hot is NOT an excuse to margalize an entire community for profit.
Serously, do better.
Oh gawd. Gay social justice warriors are the worst. What business is it of yours if I want to give Nick my gay money?

Oh gawd. Gay social justice warriors are the worst. What business is it of yours if I want to give Nick my gay money?

Wow! What buisness is it of mine to fight for the LGBT+ community? Are you fuckin serious with this?

This isn't even worth a reply.

You can take your homophobic trolling back under the bridge troll. You're not worth my time.