Nick Topel

wow, same month and year as me then. I never would have guessed he was 27
Name: Nick Topel
Birthday: February 20th 1994
He graduated from Ohio State University in 2017 with a degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Yes - 27. So what is the consensus, is that a hard looking 27?

Just cuz you have the degree doesn’t mean you’re using it for shit or even remember half of what you learned!

It's pretty obvious that SO MANY people on here really don't follow Nick. It's seems that they just glance at his social media from time to time. But Nick already said out loud long ago that even though he has a degree in engineering, he lost interest in that field not to long after he graduated. And that happens to a lot of people. They go to college and major in something only to find out it's really not what they want to do. Even if it pays good money.

As a full on straight guy, Nick is happy with having random guys take half naked pictures of him every month and hanging around gay men every week. That's his "career".

I nomrally don't wade into th sexuality debate stuff, mostly because I don't care, but based on all I have read and seen, more importantly what I have NOT seen, I am not really seeing a lot of evidence in his interest in women. Which sucks because I paid for those baits and they were with a woman. :/
It's pretty obvious that SO MANY people on here really don't follow Nick. It's seems that they just glance at his social media from time to time. But Nick already said out loud long ago that even though he has a degree in engineering, he lost interest in that field not to long after he graduated. And that happens to a lot of people. They go to college and major in something only to find out it's really not what they want to do. Even if it pays good money.

As a full on straight guy, Nick is happy with having random guys take half naked pictures of him every month and hanging around gay men every week. That's his "career".

Lost interest...he should have told that fame and money is what he is looking for.Which is not a bad thing,but he could be honest once for a change..

Reactions: Justingl
Just cuz you have the degree doesn’t mean you’re using it for shit or even remember half of what you learned!
I have such disdain for people with good college degrees (STEM) and don’t use them. Even if you were last in your class, a mechanical engineering degree can land you a job that is far lucrative over time than the money you get for spreading your bussy on Onlyfans for a few years.