Nick Topel

Just a self-proclaimed ally hanging out with a former congressman who did everything in his power to pass anti-lgbt legistlation and harm the gay men and women that Topel pretends to support.

The Guardian on Shock: 'He scored a zero on the Human Rights Campaign’s congressional scorecard. He voted against the Matthew Shepard Act, which expanded federal hate crime laws to include attacks motivated by gender identity or sexuality. He voted against the repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell. He boasted about having one of the “most conservative voting records in the state house”.'

Y'all are too thirsty to care, though.
Dom is a big TRUMP supporter!

Reactions: doesntmatter5
Okay, along with Circumsision and Aaron Shock, Trump is not why anyone of us are here:

Let's focus on Idras post:

Nick's dick
Nick's hard dick
Nick's hard, throbbing dick
Nick's hard, throbbing dick cumming
Nick's hard, throbbing dick fucking and cumming

Nick's bubble ass being demolished in a chain gangbang while his boobs are squeezed without mercy and his boner given a plaful slap from time-to-time.

That is the miracle of the holidays.
Dom is a big TRUMP supporter!

I think the reason why so many of us veer off-topic of Nick is because there's nothing to talk about. He's a tease and gays love to be teased. So Aaron Shock is a real dick, no?
We don’t care about Aaron Shock. Go to a thread with his name on it no matter how boring Nick is plz and Ty

I think the reason why so many of us veer off-topic of Nick is because there's nothing to talk about. He's a tease and gays love to be teased. So Aaron Shock is a real dick, no?

Very true. As I said in before in a previous post I've known Nick for a few years now, and besides looking good he really doesn't have much else going for himself or in his life. He doesn't work a real job, he doesn't have any special unique hobbies or talents, he doesn't do anything on social media except show off his modeling career and all of his gay friends that he hangs around everywhere he goes. And on a weekly basis he tells his followers that he's straight (not bi) and only likes girls.

But I guess I could say the only real interesting thing about him besides being hot and a nice guy, he's the only full on "straight guy" that I've ever seen who 99% hangs around nothing but gay men EVERYWHERE HE GOES! But not once has he ever shown or had a girlfriend throughout the years he's been on social media. And he likes to talk about how he loves going to gay bars and clubs.

I've heard of people being afraid to come out of the closet and they go through great lengths to play the "straight roll". But it's like come on dude, get over yourself. This is not high school, and you're 27 yrs old. If you're going to play the straight role at least make it look like you're straight.

So who do we think is Nick's boyfriend?
I reckon it’s Aaron. They’re quite close in the photo (if it’s the one I’m thinking because I just can’t see sh/t) and those comments on posts as of recently. Can I also point out that this is happening not even a week after the fisting republican queens (it’s a joke) gave Melania a prize for being white or something, I don’t know nor do I care. Maybe nick does it like my grandma: turn the other way and admire the wall

I reckon it’s Aaron. They’re quite close in the photo (if it’s the one I’m thinking because I just can’t see sh/t) and those comments on posts as of recently. Can I also point out that this is happening not even a week after the fisting republican queens (it’s a joke) gave Melania a prize for being white or something, I don’t know nor do I care. Maybe nick does it like my grandma: turn the other way and admire the wall

I do remember him at this party I went to--he was super friendly to guys of all kinds. There were a lot of hot guys there and they were all pretty friendly if you know what I mean.

Reactions: 10971801
Very true. As I said in before in a previous post I've known Nick for a few years now, and besides looking good he really doesn't have much else going for himself or in his life. He doesn't work a real job, he doesn't have any special unique hobbies or talents, he doesn't do anything on social media except show off his modeling career and all of his gay friends that he hangs around everywhere he goes. And on a weekly basis he tells his followers that he's straight (not bi) and only likes girls.

But I guess I could say the only real interesting thing about him besides being hot and a nice guy, he's the only full on "straight guy" that I've ever seen who 99% hangs around nothing but gay men EVERYWHERE HE GOES! But not once has he ever shown or had a girlfriend throughout the years he's been on social media. And he likes to talk about how he loves going to gay bars and clubs.

I've heard of people being afraid to come out of the closet and they go through great lengths to play the "straight roll". But it's like come on dude, get over yourself. This is not high school, and you're 27 yrs old. If you're going to play the straight role at least make it look like you're straight.
Exactly, if you were Nick’s girlfriend, wouldn’t you want to show off the hottie that you hooked up with? Especially, if you are a female fitness influencer. Which given NT’s devotion to all things fitness, seems likely that’s the type of female that he would date. In this social media centered environment, you would absolutely take advantage of that and showcase your hot boyfriend and build both of your brands together.

Has anyone done a Nick Topel OnlyFans live stream show before? I today wasted 30 minutes and $7 hoping it would get better. This guy is all about tease. He was wearing a big bathrobe and despite all the tips flooding in, he took it off for a total of about 90 seconds - and acted like he was doing everyone a favour for doing so. The live stream was all about promoting his upcoming book, so basically it was a long advertisement that we paid to see. This is the second time I have been really unimpressed by an interaction with this guy. Never, ever again. Nick, you lost a fan. Bye.

Has anyone done a Nick Topel OnlyFans live stream show before? I today wasted 30 minutes and $7 hoping it would get better. This guy is all about tease. He was wearing a big bathrobe and despite all the tips flooding in, he took it off for a total of about 90 seconds - and acted like he was doing everyone a favour for doing so. The live stream was all about promoting his upcoming book, so basically it was a long advertisement that we paid to see. This is the second time I have been really unimpressed by an interaction with this guy. Never, ever again. Nick, you lost a fan. Bye.

I hope you at least got a picture of it

Reactions: Straight_horny_
whats the guys name second to left hes sexy
upload_2021-11-12_0-27-52-jpeg.45771781

whats the guys name second to left hes sexy
what a traitor to his own kind sad

Sorry to hear that.. But I'm glad I missed it, I only remembered when it was almost 11