Nipple Piercings

Zapping

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've recently had a conversation with someone. Me (a person with no tats, only ear simple piercings) having a conversation with a guy with multiple piercings and a guy with tattoos had an argument about nipple piercings in general. My personal opinion is that nipple piercings are too much and detract from nipples as they add more to a body part not commonly scene in the day-to-day life. They argued that they are attractive because they're on the same exact principle as earrings.

What are your thoughts? Do nipple piercings make nipples and or the person more or less attractive?

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Doesn’t matter to me either way. I’m guessing it would enhance feelings for someone with sensitive nipples. That was the reason one long term partner told me. My husband has very sensitive nips and he said it would be too much stimulation for him.
They’re no different that penis piercings or cockrings or eyebrow or nose rings.

Magic Dylan

Cherished Member
Media
IMO, these look pretty amazing, love the hardness of these pierced nipples

nude%252520relaxing%252520with%252520semi%252520hard%252520cock%252520%25282%2529.jpg

niagarachatter

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have had my nipples pierced for a long time now and i like the sensation in them now which I did not have before getting them pierced. They are also bigger now and stick out a bit rather then being flat.
Pierced.JPG

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have pierced nipples and I use both nipple bars and small rings in them. My buddies like the bars, my gf likes the rings. When I'm on the beach in the briefest thong or g string I can get away with, I always wear the bars or rings. I think it's tremendously erotic to be naked except for these bits of jewellery on my nips and those few inches of material between my legs. I hope other dudes get what I mean.

P.B

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think a barbell nipple can usually look horny, less so a barbell ring. I've had both mine pierced at various times over the past 20 years. Originally got one done purely for the visuals, nipple sensitivity arousal came later.

IMG_20220818_082717_126~2.jpg

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My very sexy boss had his done to impress his much younger gf. He was always, for the first few days, making sure it moved and I got to play with it a few times (playing with his nips was very sensual for me as he was a hotty boss). So when he went off to have the second one done I went along as well.
I enjoyed having both bars and rings - of different sizes. Naked on the beach it felt amazing and my nipples became new erogenous zones, something like that feeling of a heavy cock ring reminding you of "cock". I took to adding little weights, linked chains and even linked down to my cock ring.
During one very exciting sexual encounter things got sort of out of hand, my nipples were being tugged and nibbled and then whoosh, one got pulled out, ripped off, lots of blood and cocks went down to flaccid pronto. Took a while to heal, I felt I couldn't just have one ring or bar so that came out. By the time the injured nipple had recovered and I'd got it checked out I was advised not to have a new piercing. So beware of playing vigorous games, enjoy your nipple piercing for observational attraction.

daftman

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have pierced nipples and I use both nipple bars and small rings in them. My buddies like the bars, my gf likes the rings. When I'm on the beach in the briefest thong or g string I can get away with, I always wear the bars or rings. I think it's tremendously erotic to be naked except for these bits of jewellery on my nips and those few inches of material between my legs. I hope other dudes get what I mean.
I sure do!!

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've recently had a conversation with someone. Me (a person with no tats, only ear simple piercings) having a conversation with a guy with multiple piercings and a guy with tattoos had an argument about nipple piercings in general. My personal opinion is that nipple piercings are too much and detract from nipples as they add more to a body part not commonly scene in the day-to-day life. They argued that they are attractive because they're on the same exact principle as earrings.

What are your thoughts? Do nipple piercings make nipples and or the person more or less attractive?
I've only been with one woman who had a nipple piercing, and she also had her clitoral hood pierced as well. Since it was my first experience with either one, I found it to be interesting and fun. It neither added or subtracted from her attractiveness, except made me think she might have a kinkier side to her (she did).
She also happened to have F/G cup sized breasts, which I was very, very interested in, and enjoyed immensely.