(non-fiction) how me and hector met our lover

Hector Vector

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've had a couple of people ask how me and Hector met our lover and there doesn't seem to be a place to write non-fiction here! So I guess in here will have to do.

A bit of background, just over 2 years ago myself and Hector spent 10 weeks in the South of India nd while we were there we met someone who has become a part of our lives. We generally get to meet up once or twice a month depending on our schedules etc. We live about 200 miles apart but make a point of meeting up whenever we can.

Me and Hector are both into a bit of yoga and had already done a couple of week long retreats, we'd seen one that seemed pretty full on and decided we'd like to finish our trip with this final retreat. It was a 6 day, 5 night no speaking meditation and detox course and the thought of going 5 days without talking was a real challenge but something we both really wanted to try.

On the first day everyone met up at lunch time and had a meal together, there were around 40 people in total. We were allowed to talk up until bed time on the first day but neither of us spoke with Sandy that night (that's not her real name but it's the name I gave her because we were right by a beach and that's where I first noticed her, it's amazing the bad puns your brain comes up with when you're not allowed to talk!).

Men and women had to sleep int heir own dormatories, so I kissed Hector goodnight knowing we wouldn't speak to eachother for another 5 days.

The next morning we had our first meditation session, they took us down to the beach so we could use the sound of the waves as a focus. On the way down I noticed that one woman kept looking at me and being focussed on the meditation aspect of the day I didn't really smile back or anything but I kept feeling her looking at me. After a couple of hours of meditation we stopped for breakfast. I caught her eye again and she smiled at me, I smiled back but didnt really think anything of it. We had fruit for breakfast and were all sat on big bench tables. Hector sat opposite me, we couldn't talk but you can say a lot with eye contact, Sandy sat herself down next to Hector and we spent an awkward breakfast with me and Hector trying to watch each other and Sandy watching the pair of us, mainly me.

After an afternoon of yoga and more meditation, we broke for dinner and for the day. The afternoon session had been split between men and women, so I hadn't seen Hector since lunch, when I found him I noticed that Sandy had sat herself down on the same table. She gave me a huge smile when I sat down with them, this was the first time I felt any attraction towards her. Dinner was slightly awkward because I kept sneaking looks at her, trying to time it to when she wasn't looking at me and after dinner we were given an hour to relax before going off to our separate dorms for bed. I spent this time just cuddling with Hector looking out to sea.

Sandy was already in the dorm when I got back, she was reading and I laid in bed watching her read. We made eye contat a couple of times and I felt myself blushing.

The next day started with more meditation down on the beach, the men where already down when the women arrived, I went and sat next to Hector and noticed Sandy sat behind us. It made for a hard morning of meditation, I felt like I was being watched the whole time. When we stopped for breakfast Hector walked over and sat on the same table as Sandy. It was fruit again (fruit every day during detox) and it was particularly fresh and juicy and a couple of times Sandy dribbled some juice down her chin and cheekily wiped it off with a sly sideway grin to me (I say deliberately, she denies it was deliberate!).
It was at this point that Hector picked up on the chemistry between me and Sandy.

That evening the 3 of us ended up at dinner together again and there was a lot of smiling going on between us! It was very sexy and incredibly awkward because of the no speaking rule. I was quite flustered by the time I went to bed and tried to avoid eye contact that night and just slept.

The next day was much of the same, lots of subtle flirting between me and Sandy with the odd bit coming from Hector's direction too. I was feeling very sexual at this point but was determined not to masturbate because I wanted to complete the course cleanly.

The following morning was a bit murky outside, it had been raining in the early hours and was really humid and misty. We did our normal start to the day meditating on the beach but the rain had brought out the mosquitoes and I got bitten a few times. Before breakfast I went back to the dorm to put some bite cream on and Sandy followed me to the room. She walked up to me, took the bite cream from me and applied it onto a couple of bites on my back where I couldn't reach properly and her touch was like electric running through my body! BAring in mind that I'd never had any experience with women at this point other than a drunken kiss in a pub when I was a student, and that was only to tease some guys I knew, not because I was attracted to the woman I'd kissed.

Lunch was awkward, I wanted to tell Hector what had happened but still had another 24 hours of silence to get through first. He could see that something was up and that I wanted ot tell him something, Sandy had sat at a different table this time and I could see Hector trying to figure out what had happened. Through a few head gestures and glances he just about asked if I was ok, which I said I was, and if Sandy had something to do with it, which I also managed to say she did.

That night we had a fire ceremony and Sandy sat across from us, with a fire in between. There was a LOT of flirting going on and it was pretty intense. She made sure to involve Hector in this and even though he's a shy boy, he seemed quite into it too.
That night when we went back to the dorms Sandy came straight over to me and again applied bite cream to all my bites, 2 on my back and a few around my feet and ankles. She started with the back, and was really close to me, I could hear her breathing close to my ear. Then afterwards, as she did my feel and ankles we didn't break eye contact and I nearly exploded with a combination of horniness, embarrassment and nervousness.

The next day was just a half day and the final day so by the time we broke for breakfast we were told we could talk again. Myself and Hector met up and kissed and he said "should we go and find your new friend?" and I burst into tears! I'm not really sure why, Hector wa shocked and asked if I was OK and I told him that I was really attracted to her and that she'd put cream on me the day before and how I was kind of scared to talk to her now but also had to and I asked if he minded. He said I should talk to her but that he'd be there if I wanted him to so it wasn't awkward and to give me an excuse to stop talking if I needed it.

She was already sat down and she smiled and patted the bench next to her so we walked over and she said "hiya, I'm Sandy" with a big beaming smile and asked our names. It wasn't weird at all, we had a really nice chat and then as we were winding down she asked what we were up to that evening, we had actually planned to head down the coast to another area but I remember saying that we had nothing planned and smiling my head off at her.
Sandy was staying in the area for another couple of weeks and suggested we all go for a swim, which we did. Me and Hector were having a hug in the water while Sandy was off swimming a bit further out, she looked fantastic in her swimsuit and Hector said that he thought she was beautiful, which I had to agree to. I'd honestly never felt so aroused by a woman before.
I was telling that to Hector and he started getting an erection, I was so horny by this point that I was just playing with him through his shorts under the water and didn't notice that Sandy had swum over and was practically next to us.
She obviously twigged what was going on and with a very cheeky grin put an arm around each of us and kissed us on the cheek in turn. I just grabbed her an dpulled her in for a cuddle, I couldn't help myself. She's a few inches shorter than me and while I was standing on the seabed she was treading water and she kind of wrapped a leg around mine and went in for a kiss.

We ended up back at her hotel room not long afterwards and the 3 of us had a shower together. Me and sandy kissed again and undressed each other, Hector was rock hard by this point and Sandy told me I should probably do something about it. I eneded up wanking him off in the shower while Sandy watched. She was playing with her tits, putting on a good show for Hector.

We spent the evenign together, went out for dinner and that night we stayed with Sandy in her room. We were all pretty tired (and full from eating carbs for the first time in 5 days too!) and other than a bit of cuddling and some kissing between me and Sandy, we wet to sleep pretty quickly.

(too long text! continued next post!)

Reactions: BetterFuture

Hector Vector

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
continued..

The next morning we were talking about our plans for the rest of our trip, Sandy was staying on for a couple more weeks but we had 4 days left at this point and had already lost a day in a hotel about 30 miles away that we'd booked but missed the night before. Sandy leant over and pulled the strap of my top down and then the other strap, she asked Hector if it was OK which he said yes to, she said "incase we don't see each other again". She took my top down and started to kiss and lick my nipples, she took my trousers down too and kissed her way down my body and started to lick my clit. Hector was watching and masturbating and it was so fucking sexy watching him wanking off while Sandy gave me head. I came pretty fast, I'd been bottling it up for days and I found myself undressing Sandy and giving her head in return. It was so fucking sexy and after Sandy had cum too Hector still hadn't. I looked over at Sandy and with the cheekiest smile she said "why don't you come over here" and she took him by the balls and slowly licked his cock from the base to the tip. I joined in with the 2 of us taking it in turns licking his cock, kissing eachother with his cock in the middle until he came.

We swapped details and left shortly afterwards. We were both buzzing! Hector had joked about threesomes in the past but it wasn't really anything I'd considered. I'd joked with Hector that I'd sleep with him and his best mate Daryl but had never considdered another woman!

Once we were back in London we got an email from Sandy, she said that she was thinking of changing her flight hime to London rther than Manchester and asked if it was OK to come and see us. We actually considered saying no and leaving it was a one off holiday thing but in the end we decided to give it another go and I'm so glad we did!
That first night in bed was amazing for me, Hector was fucking me while Sandy was licking me and I've never had such an explosive orgasm, I was shaking for about half an hour afterwards! I told Hector to fuck her but we didn't have an condoms in the house so she ended up wanking him off from behind over my face and tits.

Sandy ended up staying for 3 days in the end and ever since we've had monthly get togethers. Almost always in London because she lives in a shared house with 3 other people and me and Hector have our own place.

She's down from Bolton next weekend and it's actually been close to 6 weeks since we've seen her because she's been away for a bit, so looking forward to seeing her and her lovely tanned holiday body!