Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got my physical about a month ago. I had that gown but she looked at my balls. She said something about me being “a very well developed man.” Lol
You actually have big ball and massive dick, she must have got happy to see your manhood

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Strip to undies drop them when necessary. I had 2 different female docs give me the prostate exam. One had me lie on my side in a fetal position, the other had me drop the undies and bend over the table.
Had a woman doc give me the prostate exam. ( i like anal play by the way). She was gentler and slower than my man doc. She convinced me to get colonoscopy. Found tiny polyps and saved me. I’d like to see her again!

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Once during a routine checkup a Sr. lady doc asked me to pull down my pant and checked my cock and ball every way my cock was remain flaccid but the moment she moved my foreskin up n down it became hard with full length actually she was checking the smooth gliding of my foreskin to confirm whether I need circumcision or not.
Nice big uncut. If you’re USA she probably doesn’t see many foreskins. I like them seeing mine!

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just a note - Some time today, tomorrow morning at the latest, my blog will achieve 50,000 views. It's kind of mind-boggling that I get an average of 500 views per entry - it doesn't sound like much, but when you figure it's my innermost thoughts on sexuality and my physical body, it's daunting. And since the majority of my entries deal with being naked in some way shape or form, many times with medical-types, this seems to be the best forum for a note of appreciation.

For the people here who have messaged me, visited the site and/or otherwise commented on my blog, thank you.

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Love this article. From my own experience of suffering more than 13 years with a calcifying vas deferens - diagnosed and removed only a year and a half ago by a doctor who did a direct physical exam - I agree completely that all the technology can miss simple physical problems. I had multiple CT and ultrasounds of my groin with the diagnosis of a varicocele, completely contrary to the physical symptomology. I've described the ongoing experience a number of times in my blog, including the successful results of the surgery.

A few weeks ago the doctor who found and removed the calcifying vas gave me the response I've been looking for for more than a decade: "Looks like it's good. Let me know if you need anything, but otherwise I don't need to see you again unless there's a new problem."

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dermatologist was an older and quite attractive woman. Since I'd had a melanoma years before that was cared for by a male doctor that I no longer saw, all my skin exams had to be fully nude, but with that little paper sheet to cover with. So my stuff is hanging out the whole time. First time I saw her she threw the sheet up when she got there and took my whole cock in her hand and turned it around a few times looking really close and looked at my whole scrotum and then asked if I had any freckles or moles or anything on my genitals of concern and I admitted I have some freckles on my penis and she spent a good 20 seconds holding and moving the skin around up and down and really looking close. She didn't worry about them, and then continued with my whole body. On my side my shit was hanging down kind of full, the other female nurse that recorded the measurements of things to watch could see me the whole time. I didn't get the hands on flaccid inspections much more but she still moved me around to look at it, occasionally holding it completely in her hand. Now I have a new doctor and she also does full nude exams for me, and checks out my genitals. Last time she was digging into my groin to check for swollen lymph nodes and she couldn't get where she needed on my left side cuz my scrotum was in the way, she said "um, can you move your...leg for me?" and I grabbed my sack and pulled it away for her. Whoops! I was a little blushed from that! Skin exams are supposed to be full nude anyway. If the dermatologist you're seeing doesn't want to see you naked, find one that does. I think the dermatologists that don't do full nude or ask or even require it are second rate.

A melanoma is something that dermatologists are very invasive in removing. Did you have to undergo any further treatment or did they remove everything surgically? Years ago I had a small Basel cell carcinoma removed from my lower leg. My male dermatologist first excised a small test sample and sent it to a lab. When it came-up positive I was expecting him to freeze the rest off. Was I surprised when the nurse stuck anesthetic needles in me followed by the doctor burning-out a large circular area. That area just above my ankle healed to a minimally conspicuous white patch of skin. The message: Caution when going-out into the Sun!

Why, in all of Southern California, aren't there more attractive female dermatologists with young hot female nurses? I always get the elderly male physicians just prior to retirement. One wonders if-- even subconsciously-- your female dermatologist spend that length of time carefully scrutinizing your penis, moving the skin up-and-down to check for adequate blood supply and expansion capability-- before realizing she wasn't a urologist? :)

Reactions: techpump

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Love this article. From my own experience of suffering more than 13 years with a calcifying vas deferens - diagnosed and removed only a year and a half ago by a doctor who did a direct physical exam - I agree completely that all the technology can miss simple physical problems. I had multiple CT and ultrasounds of my groin with the diagnosis of a varicocele, completely contrary to the physical symptomology. I've described the ongoing experience a number of times in my blog, including the successful results of the surgery.

A few weeks ago the doctor who found and removed the calcifying vas gave me the response I've been looking for for more than a decade: "Looks like it's good. Let me know if you need anything, but otherwise I don't need to see you again unless there's a new problem."
It seems that often doctors assert that symptoms are psychological when they are actually physical. At one time it was widely believed that impotence was almost always the result of psychological problems whereas it is now known that it is the result of medical problems. Women suffering from endometriosis were assumed to be imagining the pain but now it is know better.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A melanoma is something that dermatologists are very invasive in removing. Did you have to undergo any further treatment or did they remove everything surgically? Years ago I had a small Basel cell carcinoma removed from my lower leg. My male dermatologist first excised a small test sample and sent it to a lab. When it came-up positive I was expecting him to freeze the rest off. Was I surprised when the nurse stuck anesthetic needles in me followed by the doctor burning-out a large circular area. That area just above my ankle healed to a minimally conspicuous white patch of skin. The message: Caution when going-out into the Sun!

Why, in all of Southern California, aren't there more attractive female dermatologists with young hot female nurses? I always get the elderly male physicians just prior to retirement. One wonders if-- even subconsciously-- your female dermatologist spend that length of time carefully scrutinizing your penis, moving the skin up-and-down to check for adequate blood supply and expansion capability-- before realizing she wasn't a urologist? :)
They had the ability to scan the cross sections they cut out of my leg right there in the room, so they'd cut some, scan and look, if it was not clear they took more margin. When I looked down at my leg it looked like they had sewn a banana up inside my leg!! Felt like it was going to explode when I put my leg down on the floor, I had to keep it elevated for almost 3 days. But yah, young female nurses and even female doctors in dermatology offices are highly appreciated!!

Reactions: thirteenbyseven

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Treyburn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I as also had several removed. The first caused a scar the size of my hand. That one took radiation. The others have been pre-melanoma or early stage. They removed them with no other treatment. Get body check every 90 days.

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I as also had several removed. The first caused a scar the size of my hand. That one took radiation. The others have been pre-melanoma or early stage. They removed them with no other treatment. Get body check every 90 days.
Big thick shaft. Don’t sunburn that beauty!!

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Had my first "physical" in several years yesterday. With a new doctor. Almost an hour of conversation. I like my new doc, but the "exam" consisted of listening to my chest, back and stomach through my shirt. No rectal or hernia exam, though I have a long history of hernias. And then bloodwork. Since the vast majority of my ailments are physical and not systemic, this pretty much missed any diagnoses that could be useful.