Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Is anyone on here a nudist? What type of nudist are? Meaning, are you a stay at home nudist? Or are a nudist that goes toa nude beach or nude resort? Are a nudist just when you are alone? Or are a nudist that is comfortable be nude with other people around? Are you a nudist that will only be with people that is the same gender as you and the only opposite sex is your spouse? This subculture is very fascinating to me even though I am a nudist myself.

I am a nudist that will go to places that welcome nudity like a nude beach or resort as well as staying home. I prefer just being nude with just men, but I don't mind if there are women nude around. It's not that I feel uncomfortable. It is that I feel like I'm invading on someone else's wife or girlfriend. The ironic thing is I used to a male full frontal stripper in South Korea when I was in the Army. Now, this was my mind thinking then. If these women and men are in here looking at me then they are single or they hate their husband so they cheat on him with their eyes. It was loads of fun dancing and taking off my clothes to Sexy Back.

My cousin lived in Grove OK, if you can believe that. Of no interest, I'm sure but there ain't that many folks who know it.
It's cool that you were a stripper
Nice I live 30 minutes away from Grove. Closer is one can drive across the lake.

Reactions: jcmnomail
Nice I live 30 minutes away from Grove. Closer is one can drive across the lake.
How can you "drive across the lake"? Does your car transform into a boat, like Chatty Chatty Bang Bang?

Are you saying that driving Plus minus sign plus remindersflying??
No the distance going is = to the distance coming. The quadratic formula is Y = the opposite of b plus or minus the square root b square minus 4ac all over 2a.

Reactions: WrikPrada
What I am trying to express is if it were possible to drive on water. That it would be quicker to drive on the lake to get to Grove. Flying like a crow has nothing to do with cars and boats. It is just an expression one uses to say if it were possible to fly would be much faster due to the fact there are less obstacles in the air than there is on land or water. Stop over thinking it. I do that myself.

No the distance going is = to the distance coming. The quadratic formula is Y = the opposite of b plus or minus the square root b square minus 4ac all over 2a.
I like my eggs "over ac"...
OMG, we've really strayed off topic here, huh? : )

I never wear clothes at home unless someone visits. (It takes me forever to answer the door when someone knocks.) I don't leave the house naked, but when I go to the bear parties at one of the local bath houses, I'll often leave my towel in my locker and just go naked.

I never wear clothes at home unless someone visits. (It takes me forever to answer the door when someone knocks.) I don't leave the house naked, but when I go to the bear parties at one of the local bath houses, I'll often leave my towel in my locker and just go naked.
B-b-but if you do that at bath houses, people might SEE!

If you ever find your way to OKC, the YMCA downtown has open showers. That’s how I get my nudist fix in. I think it’s pretty freeing
I workout there lol - I imagine these showers will be reno’d at some point. In the 2010s and prior they were heavily used as normal. Now, not much. Even the Y closed the sauna and steam room due to too much casual nudity and other stuff. Welcome to prude ass OK - we do have a nudist camp in between Tulsa and OKC. I go often, it’s hit or miss. Can either be cliquey or meet some cool people.