Nyc / Nj Gyms

xxxfun09

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you think it’s worth going or they have free trials ? I’m in Brooklyn and trying to see best option ; wanted to see if maybe if I could prob tag with someone ; I’m new to cruisy gyms I’ve only had a few times under my belt but wanting to expand
Thanks

Reactions: dom1000

xxxfun09

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
19th street Crunch is really cute and that’s about it, exposed brick, strobe lights, nice equipment and hot guys as well. There’s no sauna or steam room and cruising is slim to none. I’ve never experienced or seen it there. The action at 38th street is pretty good but their sauna is very small and sometimes it gets extra crowded, especially when action is going on because no one wants to miss out, lol. It’s easy to hook up in the showers as well. But yeah, I’ve had such great memorable experiences there, hot guys, big dicks… get a guest pass for a few days and check it out!
Wondering if it’s worth going if I don’t have a membership and traveling from Brooklyn ?

Inbroadway Seyes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Go to the Esporta/La fitness in NJ. Most of them have saunas and only some of them have single sex hot tub and steam room. I feel pretty comfortable with out the mask as they usually aren’t too crowded. I usually go just in my underwear or shorts in the sauna and take showers there sometimes. I feel more comfortable being more naked/towel in the sauna if it not at my towns gym. Anyone go to these gyms?
Have you fooled around in that Esporta in NJ?

Reactions: Omegle195

MaKian94

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Former NYHRC member here…need to find a new gym this fall when I return to the office. What do you guys recommend?

I liked that NYHRC was clean, not too crowded, but plenty cruisy. Hoping to find somewhere else similar.

I live a block away from Mercedes House. Anybody have experience there?

Susanonyc

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That sauna is kinda small tbh. And it’s really easy to get caught if a staff member is walking around. You can have some good fun in it if the gym isn’t too busy (usually it isn’t), but it’s a tad bit risky.

Reactions: Alextate817

Matt8412

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've heard Columbus Circle and West 50th are the cruisiest of the locations. I've always enjoyed the scene at Lincoln Square though.

the equinox in Greenwich Ave is very gay and has lots of action in the steam room I was told…
I got a free trial last week and participated in a 5-6 guys group action so I think I will join

Reactions: Alextate817

nopeyep

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Everyone is talking about NYSC guys, as if they're not a thing anymore.... is it because people just stopped going to NYSC? what the reason? I was with them years ago but stopped going, just curious if its worth joining again....