Nyc / Nj Gyms

SamAdams123

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Looks like Diego Barros is frequenting NYSC. Anyone recognize the branches? First one looks like the one near Grand Central. Not sure about second.
I remember he visited years ago. The one by 41st Street and Broadway I walked into the sauna and two guys were sucking his dick. He didn't even flinch. He then fucked a guy in the shower and came into the sauna to fool around some more.

I saw his recent post and I knew it looked like NYSC. He probably can't play in the sauna since most of them are closed but I bet he's doing stuff in the showers.

HairyManhattanDude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember he visited years ago. The one by 41st Street and Broadway I walked into the sauna and two guys were sucking his dick. He didn't even flinch. He then fucked a guy in the shower and came into the sauna to fool around some more.

I saw his recent post and I knew it looked like NYSC. He probably can't play in the sauna since most of them are closed but I bet he's doing stuff in the showers.
I’d heard the same thing about his 41st visit. Very hot!

JPLN98

Expert Member
Media
The Bronx, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any action at Gym U?
Yes, there was pretty good action in the steamroom when it opened the first few days. Now it’s closed and has been closed for weeks. Not sure what’s going on. Lots of guys show off and shower with the doors open still. There’s some cruising near the urinals. I’ve witnessed a few guys fucking in the big stall in the back. Guys also undress in the locker room slowly and expose themselves before putting on a towel.

Reactions: Alextate817 and jp

navywill83

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anything on Chelsea Piers Fitness in Chelsea? I really want to join this gym. hoping someone knows if any action happens there
I was wondering about this too. Anyone know?

I did hear that showers are private, but there is a steam and sauna in the Men’s locker room. Type of guys? Nudity? Vibe?

Reactions: nopeyep

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Has anyone been to Manhattan Plaza Health Club? It's in my gympass tier and I understand there is a steam and sauna. It does look pretty up-market and conservative like any cruising would just be totally seen as abnormal and odd there.

Tips & tricks welcome.

Reactions: BigDStories

ballin102

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has anyone been to Manhattan Plaza Health Club? It's in my gympass tier and I understand there is a steam and sauna. It does look pretty up-market and conservative like any cruising would just be totally seen as abnormal and odd there.

Tips & tricks welcome.
What gym pass do you have?

nopeyep

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Tips & tricks welcome.
Been there a few times, it's a nice locker room and it has a steam and sauna. However there are a lot of people who come with their kids and etc, so they do use the facilities. I feel like it has a cruisy vibe but a lot of trolls. It might be worth checking out though.

Samara010

Cherished Member
Media

Tips & tricks welcome.
I answered this here a few months ago. I'd say everything is still pretty much the same.
main locker room has 3 bays, and 4 showers. Too busy/visible for fooling around.

Through a door at the end of the locker room is the setup for sauna, steam, and 4 more showers. All showers have frosted glass so silhouette's are barely visible. There's 2 showers in the back that face each other and the doors can be open in a way for a little privacy, but it's rare.

Sauna fits about 6 people comfortably with big glass windows visible to the rest of the locker room, so not much action there.

Steam room has a glass door that fogs up, so you can't really see in, but people can see out to know if someone is about to walk in. Steam room is fairly large. This is where the play happens.

Recently a sign went up saying people need to cover up when in the sauna/steam, but it's maybe about half ignored. The people who went in full nude before are still nude, and the ones who covered up with a towel/underwear/trunks still do that. Staff doesn't seem to care (no one is doing checks. It seems more of just a warning/be careful/be respectful...but yeah, lots of people are still full nude in the locker room). There is some towel dancing, but only to decipher who is in what room for what reason. I'd say it's the typical etiquette. If you see someone going in with swimsuit or underwear, you know they're just there to sit. It's pretty easy to read the room.

Lots of variety on type of guys: monster dicks, regular dicks, variety on race, age, body type. No one seems to be too pushy. Can't think of any trolls.

Reactions: jp

Susanonyc

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anything on Chelsea Piers Fitness in Chelsea? I really want to join this gym. hoping someone knows if any action happens there
Ok, I got a full rundown of the CPF gym in Manhattan. Apparently their contracts are for 12-months, and if you cancel before that time, you’ll be charged $500. That seems kinda insane. I’m still considering it but, does anyone know If Equinox or LifeTime charges exorbitant fees like CFP? The gym is great but that’s a hefty commitment.

by the way, I went back to an NYSC and it literally HAD NO SOAP. in ANY of the showers. The floors were dirty in the shower area, and i saw a bunch of trash and dead bugs in the locker room. Not to mention, the gym itself has decent equipment for the price you’re paying, but the actual gym is filthy. The floor was sticky and looked like it hadn’t been mopped or swept since before lockdowns. DO NOT waste your time. The guys are also TROLLS and very persistent. On top of that they’re serious about the 1 towel per visit rule. It’s so stupid. Literally the worst gym chain in New York City. Maybe even the country. Never again in my life. Even if it were FREE.

navywill83

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok, I got a full rundown of the CPF gym in Manhattan. Apparently their contracts are for 12-months, and if you cancel before that time, you’ll be charged $500. That seems kinda insane. I’m still considering it but, does anyone know If Equinox or LifeTime charges exorbitant fees like CFP? The gym is great but that’s a hefty commitment.

by the way, I went back to an NYSC and it literally HAD NO SOAP. in ANY of the showers. The floors were dirty in the shower area, and i saw a bunch of trash and dead bugs in the locker room. Not to mention, the gym itself has decent equipment for the price you’re paying, but the actual gym is filthy. The floor was sticky and looked like it hadn’t been mopped or swept since before lockdowns. DO NOT waste your time. The guys are also TROLLS and very persistent. On top of that they’re serious about the 1 towel per visit rule. It’s so stupid. Literally the worst gym chain in New York City. Maybe even the country. Never again in my life. Even if it were FREE.
What was CPF like in terms of guys, locker room, steam/sauna, etc?

kmc1995

Legendary Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Equinox has fees as well. When I signed up, it was 400 extra. Luckily my job comped it. This was almost 2 years ago so I’m sure it’s more expensive as the membership prices have risen as well.

I just looked at lifetime, no fees. Chelsea piers when I visited had a fee, but membership adviser was willing to waive it when I told him my job covered Equinox’s fee lol.