Nyc / Nj Gyms

Alextate817

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Something similar happened to me at Crunch 34th. Staff was quite literally stalking me and following me around the locker room when I was in nothing but my towel trying to take a shower. So creepy.

Yes that happened to me once. Some janitor who’s an older Spanish guy kept looking at me while I was changing my clothes. Weird

Jondoe90

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Something similar happened to me at Crunch 34th. Staff was quite literally stalking me and following me around the locker room when I was in nothing but my towel trying to take a shower. So creepy.
I literally don’t get it. I worked a long time ago at a gym when I was younger as a janitor & I never cared for trying to catch guys doing it or even cared. I never got paid enough or got incentives for this. It wasn’t even my business to begin with. Idk why people in these positions care that much to try and catch gay men. If you stumble upon them I understand, but once you start lurking that’s even more creep than the guys just trying to bust a nut lol

Scootersjunk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I called Equinox Rockefeller. Sauna is opened for a few patrons at a time, steamroom scheduled to be opened next week.
Went to Equinox Rockefeller yesterday. Sauna is opened but not the steam room. Does anyone have any updates on other Equinox locations?

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I literally don’t get it. I worked a long time ago at a gym when I was younger as a janitor & I never cared for trying to catch guys doing it or even cared. I never got paid enough or got incentives for this. It wasn’t even my business to begin with. Idk why people in these positions care that much to try and catch gay men. If you stumble upon them I understand, but once you start lurking that’s even more creep than the guys just trying to bust a nut lol
Maybe it gives these janitors a sense of purpose by being the “watchdogs” and appreciated by mgmt despite not making any profit from it. I’d say call INS on their asses but that’s probably taking things too far. If it gets too out of hand, a little visit from the folks that check work papers/authorization might cool the watchdogs off.

SamAdams123

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Y’all beware! Crunch “tribeca” location. I was there today and the cleaning hispanic kid, curly black hair brushed back with glasses & beard is literally watching and looking for guys fooling around. I heard him talking to a member in Spanish about specific members who he’s watching that always go back and forth from the showers to the steam/sauna for hours.he said he let his employees know about these individuals. I was drying off while listening to all this. that member also looks out for people who are playing as well to tell him. Shortly after his boss comes in the shower area as I’m literally drying off open curtain and just looks at me and he stays there walking back and forth for like 5 min trying to peak under the curtains to see. After he left the fucking attendant would NOT leave the fucking locker room. It’s like he was wanting to find guys fooling around or something. Smh there’s two Iv come across. One literally doesn’t even look your way and bothers you. I think he’s the earlier shift. But the Spanish speaking one with the hair and glasses, and beard... boy he’s so annoying. Anywho look out when he’s around.

Sounds like that employee was rejected more than just a few times and now he holds a grudge lol

feiuch92

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Had some fun at 34th last night. Took a while because an old guy was creeping in the sauna, but near closing time there were 4 of us jerking in the sauna together, then across from each other in the showers (if you were there, hit me up/hopefully see you again soon). The janitor completely minded his own business-it was late so he had to mop the floors, but he didn't linger.

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Y’all beware! Crunch “tribeca” location. I was there today and the cleaning hispanic kid, curly black hair brushed back with glasses & beard is literally watching and looking for guys fooling around. I heard him talking to a member in Spanish about specific members who he’s watching that always go back and forth from the showers to the steam/sauna for hours.he said he let his employees know about these individuals. I was drying off while listening to all this. that member also looks out for people who are playing as well to tell him. Shortly after his boss comes in the shower area as I’m literally drying off open curtain and just looks at me and he stays there walking back and forth for like 5 min trying to peak under the curtains to see. After he left the fucking attendant would NOT leave the fucking locker room. It’s like he was wanting to find guys fooling around or something. Smh there’s two Iv come across. One literally doesn’t even look your way and bothers you. I think he’s the earlier shift. But the Spanish speaking one with the hair and glasses, and beard... boy he’s so annoying. Anywho look out when he’s around.

You should complain - this literally isn't their job. When I used to go to NYSC, there have been a couple overzealous cleaning staff that are trying to police the locker rooms (!?). Multiple customers complained and these cleaners essentially calmed down and stopped stalking people in the locker room.

Think of it this way - these gyms have more to lose if one of their cleaners ends up stalking someone that isn't actually doing anything and that person complains to corporate. Like, it literally isn't in the cleaning person's job description. That said, when club management is down there checking, you're toast!

Also - some of the cleaners that I've seen doing this want to just watch you and see some dick. There's this crazy ass cleaner at TMPL Astor that stays in the locker room trying to catch a dick - AND THEN comes in on his days off and just lotions himself in a towel for hours. IT'S WILD!!!!

zimmer11

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
You should complain - this literally isn't their job. When I used to go to NYSC, there have been a couple overzealous cleaning staff that are trying to police the locker rooms (!?). Multiple customers complained and these cleaners essentially calmed down and stopped stalking people in the locker room.

Think of it this way - these gyms have more to lose if one of their cleaners ends up stalking someone that isn't actually doing anything and that person complains to corporate. Like, it literally isn't in the cleaning person's job description. That said, when club management is down there checking, you're toast!

Also - some of the cleaners that I've seen doing this want to just watch you and see some dick. There's this crazy ass cleaner at TMPL Astor that stays in the locker room trying to catch a dick - AND THEN comes in on his days off and just lotions himself in a towel for hours. IT'S WILD!!!!

I think I know who you mean. He used to do the same at an NYSC location before the pandemic.

Jondoe90

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I probably should. I’d really just write a review about it maybe because I don’t like to have any heat on me or them trying to keep an eye on me just in case. But you’re right that’s why I was feeling like wtf you’re doing what you don’t have to do. Also thought he was homophobe for a sec just trying to catch gay men in action too. But on another note is that cleaning guy good looking at least at tmpl? That be pretty hot. However I do think we need more staff who do not care or are players too. When I would catch guys I’d actually would let it be known it’s cool lol and played some times when it would be a hot one. Ahhhh. Good times

Reactions: Alextate817

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I probably should. I’d really just write a review about it maybe because I don’t like to have any heat on me or them trying to keep an eye on me just in case. But you’re right that’s why I was feeling like wtf you’re doing what you don’t have to do. Also thought he was homophobe for a sec just trying to catch gay men in action too. But on another note is that cleaning guy good looking at least at tmpl? That be pretty hot. However I do think we need more staff who do not care or are players too. When I would catch guys I’d actually would let it be known it’s cool lol and played some times when it would be a hot one. Ahhhh. Good times
No, he's a troll - fugly af...

LockerRoomBud

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe it gives these janitors a sense of purpose by being the “watchdogs” and appreciated by mgmt despite not making any profit from it. I’d say call INS on their asses but that’s probably taking things too far. If it gets too out of hand, a little visit from the folks that check work papers/authorization might cool the watchdogs off.

the way that you would assume calling immigration is appropriate. Fuck dude, what a disgusting and racist thing to say. Just because someone is a janitor who speaks another language doesn't mean you get to send them to another country, even as a cutesey "threat" on a message board like this. Don't be gross like this just because you're upset someone might blow the whistle on bad behavior, just figure out how to do it without getting into trouble like everybody else.

And yes, I absolutely have the right to say this to you, because i'm the one who started this thread, but now that it's gone off topic onto a different tangent i WILL tell you to keep the racist behavior out of here.
and I'll say it to your face if i ever see you at the gym.

Alextate817

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I’ve actually played with two staffers from the NYSC before the pandemic. And both you honestly wouldn’t suspect them to be down for what we do lol

Reactions: Jondoe90

Jondoe90

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve actually played with two staffers from the NYSC before the pandemic. And both you honestly wouldn’t suspect them to be down for what we do lol
Oh man do tell! I love stories haha. Iv never messed with gym staff before. Their was a close one at. NYSC in jersey but I’d never initiate with a staff unless I know he’s checking me out. I saw a big “straight” good looking manager at tmpl gym once showering and got to see him naked. Uufff. He was so fucking hot. I think he was the higher up tho.

Reactions: Alextate817

Jondoe90

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, he's a troll - fugly af...
Hahaha not fugly! .. damn I miss tmpl. It was always a play day every time I went. Thing about tmpl a lot of their staff are gay as well. They had this big trainer who worked at their Hell’s Kitchen location who was like besties with the owner before he sold. I saw him at the other tmpl location( if it’s still there) getting into the shower. Dropped his under wear right there and walk to the shower. Really cute guy, dick was very small but I like that shit anyway haha.

gymman2020

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This one time at the TMPL on 50th street. I was just chilling in the locker room. I had took a shower but was just air drying by the shower. There’s a bench near the pool entrance that connects to the showers back entrance. The maintenance man was cleaning the shower Off across from me and I was sitting with my legs spread, I noticed he was looking and I got hard from the attention and hot feeling of him checking me out. I enjoyed it and honestly he did too. I didn’t Jack off
It was hot

Reactions: Susanonyc

gymman2020

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Btw any of you guys know of any open shower gyms? Iv heard of only YMCA but not sure where exactly. Iv been going to sauna spas for open shower but the guys are always ehhh
I think the downtown Brooklyn location Has it

Reactions: Jondoe90

Jondoe90

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This one time at the TMPL on 50th street. I was just chilling in the locker room. I had took a shower but was just air drying by the shower. There’s a bench near the pool entrance that connects to the showers back entrance. The maintenance man was cleaning the shower Off across from me and I was sitting with my legs spread, I noticed he was looking and I got hard from the attention and hot feeling of him checking me out. I enjoyed it and honestly he did too. I didn’t Jack off
It was hot
That’s hot man, when I went there I believe there was a guy with tats, a short fit black guy and a chubby younger guy as well.

Reactions: gymman2020