# of sex partners 4 a man.

B_Werewolf2814

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am 27 years old & have only had approx 15 patters or 8 if U only count heterosexual & of thosei only penetrated i only ejaculated inside 3 of those & 1 of those took plan B te next day so technically only ha 2 sex partners that really count so how would women count those numbers (side note 6 of the gay partners were prepubescent 4 both me & the partner & the 1 adult gay event was not good an this will never happen again. & how many partners is 2 many if i had it my way I'd prefer 20 female partners & or 2000 sex acts N my life would be awesome.

B_Werewolf2814

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
how does it only count for 2 of the 15 people that have seen you naked and you've fucked? just because your cum isn't inside someone doesn't mean you didn't fuck them... and having sex with a guy.. uhm. it counts.

Actually unless a pregnancy is a possibility not is doesn't really count operative word really I know it technically counts & U said saw naked if U count them add approx. 40-50 people of both genders @ various ages. If U count fooling around & playing doctor as a child as sex ive probably had 80-100 partners but i was only counting those who i fucked & even then i was being generous Ive had non-ejaculatory orgasms with 6-7 women but ive only came inside 2 women attempting 2 procreate & neither of those took hold so N the strictest sense i could still be considered a virgin.

D

deleted848353

If what you are saying is right then i have never had sex in my life as none of my 5 relationships have ejaculated inside me as they wore condoms. What gagreflexes is saying you have had 8 sexual partners in hetero relationships and how many of those 7 not hetero relationships was there any penetration in, if you say all 7 then that will make 15 sexual partners whether you ejaculated or not.

But to answer your original question is there realy such a thing as too many sexual partners as it is all part of gaining experience.

Last edited:

GeekLust

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Actually unless a pregnancy is a possibility not is doesn't really count operative word really I know it technically counts & U said saw naked if U count them add approx. 40-50 people of both genders @ various ages. If U count fooling around & playing doctor as a child as sex ive probably had 80-100 partners but i was only counting those who i fucked & even then i was being generous Ive had non-ejaculatory orgasms with 6-7 women but ive only came inside 2 women attempting 2 procreate & neither of those took hold so N the strictest sense i could still be considered a virgin.

Seriously?

So a man and woman having sex where the guy wears a condom and the woman is on the pill doesn't count?

Sex is sex. Whether pregnancy is the aim or not. You have it all wrong.

D

deleted848353

Seriously?

So a man and woman having sex where the guy wears a condom and the woman is on the pill doesn't count?

Sex is sex. Whether pregnancy is the aim or not. You have it all wrong.

no you have it right the OP has it wrong

B_Werewolf2814

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read
the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Mr. Werewolf, I see you are from the USA, but not sure you have understood plain English.

IMO ... Sex equals penetration of your cock for the purpose of stimulation. Male/male or male/female. And penetration includes entering another person's orafice (whether it is the mouth, anus or vagina).

Oral sex is called oral SEX for a reason... your cock penetrates a mouth (orafice) of another person.

regardless of whether or not you orgasm, whether or not you cum inside or outside of the person.

I figure you must be looking up the definition of "sexual intercourse" on the web where most of them define it as "penetration of a man's penis into a woman's vagina". That is a bit outdated and too confined. If that were true then gays and lesbian's would never ever have sexual intercourse.

You may not want to admit to someone that you have had a "wild ride" through your sexual adventures. That's up to you.

Come on now... let's get with the math instructor and check those numbers once more. :smile:

P.S. Why are you counting? For your own personal recordkeeping? Or so you can tell your special someone all about your sexual history? Does it really matter if you've had relationships with guys (and you have... whether you admit it or not, according to what you've said)?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

I'm sorry, but you're just being ridiculous if you say you've had that many sexual experiences and say anything at ALL about being considered a 'virgin'. I don't even know what the hell you're asking, but from this post alone I wouldn't fuck you anyways.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Mr. Werewolf, I see you are from the USA, but not sure you have understood plain English.

IMO ... Sex equals penetration of your cock for the purpose of stimulation. Male/male or male/female. And penetration includes entering another person's orafice (whether it is the mouth, anus or vagina).

Oral sex is called oral SEX for a reason... your cock penetrates a mouth (orafice) of another person.

regardless of whether or not you orgasm, whether or not you cum inside or outside of the person.

I figure you must be looking up the definition of "sexual intercourse" on the web where most of them define it as "penetration of a man's penis into a woman's vagina". That is a bit outdated and too confined. If that were true then gays and lesbian's would never ever have sexual intercourse.

You may not want to admit to someone that you have had a "wild ride" through your sexual adventures. That's up to you.

Come on now... let's get with the math instructor and check those numbers once more. :smile:

P.S. Why are you counting? For your own personal recordkeeping? Or so you can tell your special someone all about your sexual history? Does it really matter if you've had relationships with guys (and you have... whether you admit it or not, according to what you've said)?

I agree 100% Betty!!

D

deleted848353

I am 27 years old & have only had approx 15 patters or 8 if U only count heterosexual & of thosei only penetrated i only ejaculated inside 3 of those & 1 of those took plan B te next day so technically only ha 2 sex partners that really count so how would women count those numbers (side note 6 of the gay partners were prepubescent 4 both me & the partner & the 1 adult gay event was not good an this will never happen again. & how many partners is 2 many if i had it my way I'd prefer 20 female partners & or 2000 sex acts N my life would be awesome.

the line in red i think

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ah, thanks Sassy_Chick. his post was kinda all over the place, didn't notice that. For me there is no 'number', I don't care how many girls a guy has had sex with as long as he's taking care of himself and being responsible it doesn't matter to me. As long as he's responsible and respectful about sex, I'm good to go.