Oh nick jonas

View attachment 60712741

just came across this photo, where is it from? he looks amazing in it
It's not his best photo
From the waist up, he has good proportions and looks very good, very good; but from the waist down, you can see that he has chicken legs and it doesn't look aesthetic at all or it's a bad pose, the shorts are too big or lastly he has very thin legs.

• Haha
Reactions: Jsv937
It's not his best photo
From the waist up, he has good proportions and looks very good, very good; but from the waist down, you can see that he has chicken legs and it doesn't look aesthetic at all or it's a bad pose, the shorts are too big or lastly he has very thin legs.
Sometimes I swear people on here just say random shit to get replies. He does not have anything remotely resembling chicken legs, they're pretty meaty in fact. This is ridiculous.

2VDPb.jpg

Nick-Jonas-Feet-3292638.jpg
Nick-Jonas-Feet-6063111.jpg
nick_jonas_by_maleticklingstories_ddgiccy-fullview.jpg

It's not his best photo
Your comment is a bunch of nonsense not supported by any other photo published here and easily proven wrong by @vision192. Your byline says you're "just browsing." You should continue on this path, and just leave this thread. The fantasy-based comments about how Nick is greatly-endowed when the few bulge shots that exist only support the likelihood that he is smaller than average (which is totally fine because small peckers are great, too) are already annoying, but your comment about his imperfect legs is nothing but drivel from a mean girl.

The fantasy-based comments about how Nick is greatly-endowed when the few bulge shots that exist only support the likelihood that he is smaller than average
I'm gonna call this out. I really don't believe Nick has a small dick, based on those bulge shots you're referencing. His bulge actually looks pretty big in most of the photos where it's visible. I do think it's very likely he's average though. Most men are regardless of their height, and with his shorter stature a more average sized cock would look bigger on him - thus the larger bulge we see in these photos.

tumblr_o4nzrf2dF51qapw3zo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_oqz7vfnjUA1rvbk22o5_1280.gif

tumblr_obatqvp8MJ1v175wko1_250.gif

FjjEIavVQAMPJ1D.jpg

tumblr_7eba3499979306907cffc319cbfefc18_370b2a4e_2048.jpg

EgCA2vAWkAElGFO.jpg

And if that last one isn't stuffed (I assume it is but we won't know for sure unless he admits it), at the very least he's got a huge set of balls.

I have said this before Nick is probably slightly above average like 6.5 i do not think he is huge but his dick is def not small either but it probably is very girthy and i do think he has huge balls , and on another note small dicks are not appealing at all at least not me

I have said this before Nick is probably slightly above average like 6.5 i do not think he is huge but his dick is def not small either but it probably is very girthy and i do think he has huge balls , and on another note small dicks are not appealing at all at least not me.

I have said this before Nick is probably slightly above average like 6.5 i do not think he is huge but his dick is def not small either but it probably is very girthy and i do think he has huge balls , and on another note small dicks are not appealing at all at least not me
Yeah, no. Here are two average guys. Both have nice dicks. Leon has 5 in. Levi has 6.3. Nick is def closer to Leon. And it's totally okay to be good-looking with an average dick.

Attachments

Yeah, no. Here are two average guys. Both have nice dicks. Leon has 5 in. Levi has 6.3. Nick is def closer to Leon. And it's totally okay to be good-looking with an average dick.
Lol at this argument from ppl who haven't seen it. He could have a 4 inch dick or a 12 inch dick. You'll never know.

Reactions: vision192
Nick is def closer to Leon
So you're saying Nick's clothed, soft bulge appears similar in size to hard Leon's 5 incher? Guess Nick has a soft 5 inch dick then, according to you. Sounds like he's probably pretty well hung when hard, at least 7 inches more.

• Haha
Reactions: Homestarrr
Just an opinion... Personally I've never known a guy who was 7 inches or more that never once showed it off. So I'm guessing it's not huge. Not that it matters to me. I'd sit on it whatever size. Even if it literally kills me! :D

Reactions: Schlong87
Just an opinion... Personally I've never known a guy who was 7 inches or more that never once showed it off. So I'm guessing it's not huge. Not that it matters to me. I'd sit on it whatever size. Even if it literally kills me! :D

Yeah, the big guys do seem to have a tendency to show it off. Often you can tell from the attitude too.

I've yet to meet a sweet guy, with an extremely large one. Most of them have been huge pricks. :joy: