Oh nick jonas

is this Nick's cumface?
501f15949c662442f7aaf85b4bf69523.gif

tumblr_ng885oh1aO1s65t9oo3_400.gif
It’s his “I wish this was a guy” face

Why are his pants so high? They're like up to his nipples. He's not 80 years old is he?
Unf I think baggy clothing is coming back. Been seeing a lot of men and women wearing them. Channing Tatum had one the other night on tonight show - he looked ridiculous

Reactions: dj_jock
Why are his pants so high? They're like up to his nipples. He's not 80 years old is he?
Literally always the worst dresser. I don't understand. Great body. Tons of money. Dresses like a rejected model from a bad season of Project Runway. He needs a stylist and he needs to listen to them.

Literally always the worst dresser. I don't understand. Great body. Tons of money. Dresses like a rejected model from a bad season of Project Runway. He needs a stylist and he needs to listen to them.
Zero chance he doesn't already have a stylist and the way he dresses isn't their doing. But I agree on the way he dresses from time to time, it's so odd and doesn't look good.

He was fine when he was in his solo era(for the most time.) Now he looks awful. Why can't he dress normal like everyone else? He doesn't look good or sexy. He looks like he's stuck in the 70s or something

Reactions: tornadolover4life1