Ray3

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Was fortunate to find this man and his incredibly thick cock a while back. He used the name Olivier De Long for his appearance in a video for Men of Montreal. His cock is so beautifully thick that it's literally not fair. Please enjoy this collection of studio photos and snapshots as well as a really great wank off video

Oh and please feel free to add your own images of him should you have any.
Men of Montreal - Olivier Delong - 720p.mp4

Attachments

Gorgeous dick
It's literally perfect. I do hope he realizes what I lucky man he is to have a cock like this between his legs. Imagine waking up with morning wood and this big heavy cock is resting on your stomach to greet you in all its throbbing glory.

I rea
Simply beautiful. I wouldn't mind getting fucked by him at all.
l really hope he appreciates his cock and doesn't take it for granted. I would lay waste to an entire galaxy for a cock like that :laughing:.

im obsessed with his cock. its perfect all around. the shape, that its not crazy thick at the tip but keeps strechting you as it goes deeper. the kinda tight foreskin, his cock must smell amazing...
I agree, the shape of his cock is perfect and he has nice ball sack. Would be a dream to feel the throbbing warmth of his erect cock as it slides into your mouth all the way to the back of your throat till you choke on it.

Reactions: Gayboy2202