Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’ve noticed I can’t no longer screen record some vids on OF. Are you guys telling the creators to turn off DRM x
You've just noticed that? and have u tell your performers who u are trying to screen-record to turn DRM off? If u read thru this channel, u will see many of us have reached to our favs and we thought the lack or decrease of subscriptions will end up to be compelling enough to convince themselves to do it, but in my case, none of those who turn DRM on since May 2023 have rolled their the decision back...

aubrey732

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure about Jake, but that often happens when guys re-post older videos that were originally posted before DRM got implemented. (Another scammy trick that some creators use to keep their numbers up without doing any work).
Um this isn’t true JFF also has the inability to screen record

aubrey732

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How d
I don’t see how it’s more complicated than OF. On JFF, once you select the HTML5 video player as instructed (you only need to do this once), there is no more DRM at all! All files can therefore be downloaded as regular mp4 files.

There is a date in grey that appears on top of each post under the performer's name. Click on it, and you’ll access the onepost, which can make things easier. Play the video, select the quality you want by clicking on the screw icon at the bottom right of the video player (540p or 1080p), and you can then download it w/ CocoCut or Video DownloadHelper (the bigger file is the 1080p one).

On OnlyFans, one moment, it’s DRM; one moment, it’s not. And the OF video player can be quite buggy (it may constantly go back to the lowest quality, etc.).

I currently can easily download anything on JFF. On OF, it gets complicated if DRM is enabled. As for some models posting certain scenes in two or three parts, it’s just a decision they make; they may think it’s more practical, or it helps spread out the number of monthly updates if they have less content available.

Some models post less on JustFor.Fans, while others value both platforms equally, esp. since JFF won’t give them Hell over watersports, outdoors scenes, fisting, etc. My current JFF subscriptions are as follows: @ManuelSkyexxx, @nate_stetsonx, @JonahWheelerXXX, @mateomuscle69, @Justinthejock3x, @romeodavisxl, @xxxleander and @EthanChaseXXX.
How do you do this on JFF can you do this on mobile ?

Ericbiograd

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Creators with DRM on or still on:

@marcrose (now all PPVs, not worth it and also refused to turn it off)
@xrhysripleyx
@andydyme
@feelgoodfilth
@bomickey
@romeo_twink
@pak1hunk01 (played dumb saying it is OFs, "I cant change DRM mode as that’s what it allows me on only fans" and nothing he can do....I told him he can turn it off...oh guess what he said.... he will not turn it off SUPRISE)

Ericbiograd

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight