Patrick dougall

So is he like genuinely friends with all the people he's constantly posting or is it some boost-each-others'-numbers sorta thing? I get exhausted watching his stories, I don't know how super extroverts manage all that.
I always just think it a numbers thing tbh lol

So is he like genuinely friends with all the people he's constantly posting or is it some boost-each-others'-numbers sorta thing? I get exhausted watching his stories, I don't know how super extroverts manage all that.

Disney Theme Park adults are a special breed that bond over waiting in long lines, spending a month’s rent on concessions, and knowing the history of all the attractions.

A lot of them also work for Disney. Patrick and Francis have both worked the parks and a lot of these guys have their own social media dedicated to trip to the parks. I guess it’s like any hobby once you immerse yourself in it then you find others that share your interest.

Disney Theme Park adults are a special breed that bond over waiting in long lines, spending a month’s rent on concessions, and knowing the history of all the attractions.

A lot of them also work for Disney. Patrick and Francis have both worked the parks and a lot of these guys have their own social media dedicated to trip to the parks. I guess it’s like any hobby once you immerse yourself in it then you find others that share your interest.
I'm borderline one of those Disney adults myself and used to work in one of the parks. To a degree what you say is true, but most cast members/Disney adults don't have anything resembling that influencer circle/following, so I wonder how much of his relationships and attitude in his stories etc are genuine since almost everything he does seems to be some vague promo for whatever park/resort/concert/pop-up he's at with the same people and I'm not sure I've ever seen him post anything sincere.

Not that it matters at all, these types are just curious to watch since they're on show so much.

I'm borderline one of those Disney adults myself and used to work in one of the parks. To a degree what you say is true, but most cast members/Disney adults don't have anything resembling that influencer circle/following, so I wonder how much of his relationships and attitude in his stories etc are genuine since almost everything he does seems to be some vague promo for whatever park/resort/concert/pop-up he's at with the same people and I'm not sure I've ever seen him post anything sincere.

Not that it matters at all, these types are just curious to watch since they're on show so much.

There was no insult or judgement meant by my comment toward anyone. Honestly, most Disney adults are wonderful people. The kind of people who work as teachers, nurses, or in service industries because they enjoy acts of service but also want to be able to pay for their Disney hobby.

Patrick is 31 years old. I know for over a decade he has been doing these kinds of promotional days. I’ve never heard of any problematic behavior from him.

I’ve said it before, and while I don’t like commenting on a person’s sexuality, I think Patrick might be ACE. It would explain why he seems to have many friends but has never seemed to have a romantic partner.

I agree that often his content seems very produced but I think that comes from the fact that he’s been the “theme park dude” since the early days of YouTube where his audience was kids and Disney adults it’s kind of like Mr. Rogers. 30% character, 30% real, and 40% unidentifiable because he’s been the character so long it’s part of him.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's still a virgin. I can't see him having a sex drive, with men or women. He seems asexual.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's still a virgin. I can't see him having a sex drive, with men or women. He seems asexual.
Having worked with him at Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando, I can personally assure you that he is not a virgin.

Reactions: PalaceCox
Details please!
Well, with Orlando being the southeastern “Mecca” for gays, and theme parks being a magnet for them, there are no shortage of cute boys. Especially true when it comes to the college interns that are here for six months… what happens on the Disney College Program stays on the Disney College Program. Except everyone in your friend circle knows everything that you do, especially since you share a three bedroom apartment with five other people, and don’t have a private bedroom.

I should be clear that Patrick was in no way an overly promiscuous person, but he’s definitely not a virgin.

Well, with Orlando being the southeastern “Mecca” for gays, and theme parks being a magnet for them, there are no shortage of cute boys. Especially true when it comes to the college interns that are here for six months… what happens on the Disney College Program stays on the Disney College Program. Except everyone in your friend circle knows everything that you do, especially since you share a three bedroom apartment with five other people, and don’t have a private bedroom.

I should be clear that Patrick was in no way an overly promiscuous person, but he’s definitely not a virgin.
It was a dream of mine to be in DCP and have straight boys experimenting with me alas it never happened

Reactions: UniFanInFL