Patrick dougall

Numerous people have said he's pretty unfriendly in person when they've met him. I've seen him once, never spoke to him, he's so thin and looked quite serious but could have just been a bad day at Universal
I think people feel he is “unfriendly” because he isn’t the bubbly Disney Gay you see on YouTube when he’s trying to enjoy himself. ‍♂️

I think people feel he is “unfriendly” because he isn’t the bubbly Disney Gay you see on YouTube when he’s trying to enjoy himself. ‍♂️
Yeah I see that but I think he’s just bland in general. Well with “regular people” non “creators”. That said I decided to go to that yard sale thing he and his buddies were having because I live near there and man non of them really interacted with people. If you’re trying to get rid of things and host a sale the least they could do is try to be friendly to people. I walked in and I couldn’t tell who was a vendor or a customer unless they were right behind a table. No hello or smiles from anyone. Patrick was standing chatting with a friend and was not interacting with anyone looking at his stuff. It felt like they were all annoyed to be there lol. So I’m guessing that’s why people think he’s not friendly. Cause he seems bubbly online but somewhat cold in person.

I think I posted this once or idk but I just realized I found something I didn’t notice before. During the 2020 lock downs I found out Patrick lived near me. I would see him walk by all the time and was surprised to see him. I then thought hmm is he on Grindr? So I hopped on and noticed a torso that I had a feeling was Patrick cause it was near the area I would see him walk from. I don’t recall what the profile said but I screen shot the pic cause I wanted to see if it matched his body lol and I just realized someone posted a pic of him from way back then and it’s the same clothes/ background. Or am I bugging?

Attachments

I think I posted this once or idk but I just realized I found something I didn’t notice before. During the 2020 lock downs I found out Patrick lived near me. I would see him walk by all the time and was surprised to see him. I then thought hmm is he on Grindr? So I hopped on and noticed a torso that I had a feeling was Patrick cause it was near the area I would see him walk from. I don’t recall what the profile said but I screen shot the pic cause I wanted to see if it matched his body lol and I just realized someone posted a pic of him from way back then and it’s the same clothes/ background. Or am I bugging?
100%

Reactions: Fillycocksteak
omg. did you screen shot any stats?

omg. did you screen shot any stats?
I don’t think I did. From what I recall he really did not have any info other than height, weight. No position. At the time he posted a shirtless video and recall seeing his little moles around his pecs so when I saw that on Grindr I had a feeling it was him but never came across the other pic till recently and realized the shorts or pants and underwear are the same.

Reactions: stickyvoce
Yeah I see that but I think he’s just bland in general. Well with “regular people” non “creators”. That said I decided to go to that yard sale thing he and his buddies were having because I live near there and man non of them really interacted with people. If you’re trying to get rid of things and host a sale the least they could do is try to be friendly to people. I walked in and I couldn’t tell who was a vendor or a customer unless they were right behind a table. No hello or smiles from anyone. Patrick was standing chatting with a friend and was not interacting with anyone looking at his stuff. It felt like they were all annoyed to be there lol. So I’m guessing that’s why people think he’s not friendly. Cause he seems bubbly online but somewhat cold in person.
That’s interesting. Every time I’ve interacted with him in person it’s been a pleasant experience where we chat for a bit. I think I have a different perspective because I’m an ambivert. I’ve been told that I can look cold and intimidating to speak to, but once you approach me and speak with me I’m the nicest person. I feel like Patrick is the same way. Every time I have approached him, he’s been nothing but kind and sweet.

That’s interesting. Every time I’ve interacted with him in person it’s been a pleasant experience where we chat for a bit. I think I have a different perspective because I’m an ambivert. I’ve been told that I can look cold and intimidating to speak to, but once you approach me and speak with me I’m the nicest person. I feel like Patrick is the same way. Every time I have approached him, he’s been nothing but kind and sweet.
That makes sense cause I too am the same haha but I guess I just took his attitude in that moment as uninterested in speaking with anyone. I didn’t try to make convo other than ask him the prices of some items he was selling and he was just brief and back to standing near his friend away from his little vending area.

I assume you see him often? Like is he someone that until you speak with them they talk or does he randomly chat with you?

That makes sense cause I too am the same haha but I guess I just took his attitude in that moment as uninterested in speaking with anyone. I didn’t try to make convo other than ask him the prices of some items he was selling and he was just brief and back to standing near his friend away from his little vending area.

I assume you see him often? Like is he someone that until you speak with them they talk or does he randomly chat with you?
I muster the courage to go and speak with him, and then we start chatting. I think the last time I spoke with him was the D23 Expo, and I just ran into him and said, “Hey! How’s it going?” Don’t know if he ever remembers me from previous meetings but yeah he doesn’t seek out anyone. He’s to himself until you approach him, and then he’ll open up. He was also alone in those moments so that could be it too.

Reactions: Fillycocksteak
I muster the courage to go and speak with him, and then we start chatting. I think the last time I spoke with him was the D23 Expo, and I just ran into him and said, “Hey! How’s it going?” Don’t know if he ever remembers me from previous meetings but yeah he doesn’t seek out anyone. He’s to himself until you approach him, and then he’ll open up. He was also alone in those moments so that could be it too.
Absolutely this, when we worked together at Disney he stayed to himself a lot on break backstage. If someone else struck up a conversation with him, he was always polite and personable.

Yeah his abs were super recognizable then

Bagin body at the time