Patrick dougall

From what I remember a lot of it was bc of genetics/lucky metabolism. Same with Cameron Dallas and his abs

But Patrick obv also stopped working out too
Damm haven’t seen that name in forever even forgot how he looks (Cameron Dallas)

Yeah I kinda saw Patrick traveling a lot as soon as lock down was over. He did seem into having a nice muscular body I mean there is literally a whole tik tok he made showing off his muscular body. I’m also curious if he even dates or has sex lol idk why I feel like he doesn’t even though he can totally get it.

Reactions: Arnian
Have you noticed that Patrick and Francis aren’t hanging out anymore?
That’s literally what I was thinking last night and was going to mention it here, what y’all think happened? I don’t even recall when was the last time those two posted together

Reactions: Pg1287
I noticed it too recently whenever they were at the same place at the same time (Disney or a movie premier) but they never posted anything about interacting or acknowledging one another. I thought it was odd so it got me thinking how it has also been a while since they posted anything about hanging out together.

Francis' last post on Instagram with Patrick was back in September 2023. Same with Patrick but Francis continued to like Patrick's posts until October. Something BIG must have happened for them to no longer be friends. They have been together since at least 2014 and Francis even spent Thanksgiving with Patrick's family back in 2022. Are we thinking secret relationship and they broke up?

I noticed it too recently whenever they were at the same place at the same time (Disney or a movie premier) but they never posted anything about interacting or acknowledging one another. I thought it was odd so it got me thinking how it has also been a while since they posted anything about hanging out together.

Francis' last post on Instagram with Patrick was back in September 2023. Same with Patrick but Francis continued to like Patrick's posts until October. Something BIG must have happened for them to no longer be friends. They have been together since at least 2014 and Francis even spent Thanksgiving with Patrick's family back in 2022. Are we thinking secret relationship and they broke up?
Absolutely not in a relationship. I have more of a feeling Patrick met someone and Francis is jealous. It’s been a clear forever that Francis was in love with Patrick and forced his creepy “my person” relationship on Patrick. Patrick always seemed really uncomfortable when Francis tried to hold his hand etc. Maybe Patrick just had enough of how clingy and insecure Francis acts.

I’ve always felt Patrick seemed asexual or at the least he has spent the last decade and a half carefully avoiding any solid declarations of attraction of anyone. He has lots of friends that run the spectrum of genders and sexualities, promotes Pride events, and is just as likely to cosplay Wanda as Spider-Man but I’ve never seen him make any definitive declarations of any sexuality.

Reactions: Fillycocksteak
I’ve always felt Patrick seemed asexual or at the least he has spent the last decade and a half carefully avoiding any solid declarations of attraction of anyone. He has lots of friends that run the spectrum of genders and sexualities, promotes Pride events, and is just as likely to cosplay Wanda as Spider-Man but I’ve never seen him make any definitive declarations of any sexuality.
Having worked with him at Disney, and knowing him from that time, he’s into men and only men…

Not sharing your personal life online isn’t asexual.

Absolutely not in a relationship. I have more of a feeling Patrick met someone and Francis is jealous. It’s been a clear forever that Francis was in love with Patrick and forced his creepy “my person” relationship on Patrick. Patrick always seemed really uncomfortable when Francis tried to hold his hand etc. Maybe Patrick just had enough of how clingy and insecure Francis acts.
I know people love to hate on Francis but I highly doubt Patrick would go to events with Francis, make countless videos with him, go on a lot of solo Disney trips together, become very close with each others family, and send out Christmas cards as if they're a married couple over the course of 10 years if Patrick was truly uncomfortable by Francis' actions.

I know people love to hate on Francis but I highly doubt Patrick would go to events with Francis, make countless videos with him, go on a lot of solo Disney trips together, become very close with each others family, and send out Christmas cards as if they're a married couple over the course of 10 years if Patrick was truly uncomfortable by Francis' actions.
Stuff changes. I don’t really care about Francis’s personality and crazy girl ways because everyone should be who they are freely. Unfortunately we will never know the truth. I do think it’s sad when friendships ends though.

Reactions: Fillycocksteak
Stuff changes. I don’t really care about Francis’s personality and crazy girl ways because everyone should be who they are freely. Unfortunately we will never know the truth. I do think it’s sad when friendships ends though.
Yes! I love Francis when I met him a few times. It’s just sad to see that they aren’t friends anymore :/

Not sharing your personal life online isn’t asexual.
Of course not. My impression is based on how his behavior for almost almost 15 years. I’ve followed him from the time when Leo Zombie, Sarah, Tiff, and we’re doing Disney vlogs and travel segments on YouTube. As I have said before, he is either genuinely asexual or he’s so conditioned to media training that he presents himself as uninterested in romantic or sexual relationships. As for his personal life, I find it hard to believe someone who literally posts every event, Disney churro, and vacation wouldn’t have slipped and posted some indication that they were relationships even inadvertently.