Patrick dougall

Or maybe they just realized they no longer have nothing in common, it happens and it’s an unfortunate thing but oh well. Also idk maybe Patrick bringing his G-Pa over to live with him had something to do with it as it seems Patrick is more on the quiet shy side and Francis is louder and out going.
Patrick moved in with his grandpa?

Did we ever figure out what happened with him and Francis? So weird for them to be inseparable to not speaking. Even though you could tell Patrick wasn’t as into Francis and it was the other way around
If you follow the Disney Influencer snark thread on Reddit it seems like one of Francis’s friends got caught trying to hook up with a minor. So I don’t know if that had anything to do with it or not.

If you follow the Disney Influencer snark thread on Reddit it seems like one of Francis’s friends got caught trying to hook up with a minor. So I don’t know if that had anything to do with it or not.
Whoa! Do you know which friend? Link to thread?

x.com - That guy Tenani. They got him in a to catch a predator like sting operation. He plead guilty.
That is so crazy! I was thinking about him when I was trying to find out when Patrick and Francis stopped posting each other online and wondered why all his social accounts seemingly got deleted. Now I know why. What is odd is he got arrested around the time Patrick and Francis stopped being friends, so I wonder if that did have something to do with their friendship or if it's just a coincidence. Tenani seemed closer to Francis, though, and it seemed like Patrick only bonded with him for being Francis' friend and for having the same birthday as him.

That is so crazy! I was thinking about him when I was trying to find out when Patrick and Francis stopped posting each other online and wondered why all his social accounts seemingly got deleted. Now I know why. What is odd is he got arrested around the time Patrick and Francis stopped being friends, so I wonder if that did have something to do with their friendship or if it's just a coincidence. Tenani seemed closer to Francis, though, and it seemed like Patrick only bonded with him for being Francis' friend and for having the same birthday as him.
From what was said on the Reddit before it was deleted was that Francis apparently still supported that guy, and Patrick didn’t. So, it makes sense I guess. Francis always seemed sleazy tbh.

From what was said on the Reddit before it was deleted was that Francis apparently still supported that guy, and Patrick didn’t. So, it makes sense I guess. Francis always seemed sleazy tbh.
Francis isn’t sleazy because he is supporting his best friend don’t be ridiculous.

Francis isn’t sleazy because he is supporting his best friend don’t be ridiculous.
Still supporting a guy who tried to meet up with an underage kid for sex? I stand by my comment, thats sleazy. Good look on Patrick though.

Reactions: bootstrapbill04
I tried looking it up and allegedly Francis came to that guy's defense and still supported him after everything. It would make sense that Patrick cut ties with Francis because it's not a good look for him to be friends with someone who supports what happened. If true, it also makes sense why he also doesn't hang out with that main group of Disney friends anymore.

I know Francis and that guy were very close but it's still crazy that he would die on that hill to support him after what happened and throw away not just Patrick's friendship but the whole group's friendship. It makes me wonder if he knew what was going on before the arrest. I'm glad Patrick cut him out of his life if this situation showed us who Francis really is.

Can’t wait for this summer for the shirtless pics. I know he will be posting since he’s been working on his body a lot. Sadly LA has been having off weather lately but hot days are sure to come.
Those arms